Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

karma is going to get me

Posted by annie35 
karma is going to get me
April 10, 2008
a lady here in the office, married her husband with the agreement of no kids. He is a bit older and does not want kids. She told him all along she did not want kids, but really does. I over heard her telling another person in the office that she is going to poke a hole in her diaphram and act like it is an accidental pregnancy, that he will get used to the idea.
Well I know her husband and sent him an email from a fake email account letting him know about her plan.
After a few emails, he asked who I was and I would not tell him. But he thanked me.
I probably should not have stuck my nose in her business, but she should have not announced her plans to the whole office, we all heard her, it is not like she was being too sneaky.
I just don't want this guy to get saddled with a kid and a gripey wife. I think he is a nice guy and shouldn't be duped like that.
Re: karma is going to get me
April 10, 2008
you have to be careful, you did right in being quiet about it using a fake email address.

These women well they dont deserve to be called women..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 10, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> a lady here in the office, married her husband
> with the agreement of no kids. He is a bit older
> and does not want kids. She told him all along she
> did not want kids, but really does. I over heard
> her telling another person in the office that she
> is going to poke a hole in her diaphram and act
> like it is an accidental pregnancy, that he will
> get used to the idea.
> Well I know her husband and sent him an email from
> a fake email account letting him know about her
> plan.
> After a few emails, he asked who I was and I would
> not tell him. But he thanked me.
> I probably should not have stuck my nose in her
> business, but she should have not announced her
> plans to the whole office, we all heard her, it is
> not like she was being too sneaky.
> I just don't want this guy to get saddled with a
> kid and a gripey wife. I think he is a nice guy
> and shouldn't be duped like that.

Anyone who is going to have his/her life drastically changed by a sneaky person deserves the right to know about the malevolence someone else plans to do. The guy does not deserve to be saddled with a kid he does not want by a manipulative bitch who is going to poke holes in her diaphragm. You did not stick your nose into her business but warned the fellow as this is *HIS* business as well. It would be the same if a guy had fooled around on his wife and gotten another woman pregnant. The wife would have the right to know even if the informer was reluctant to be known. Please do not worry about Karma, Annie. The wife should be more concerned as she was the one planning foul play.
April 10, 2008
I think you did a good thing, Annie. If it were my brother, I would want someone to warn him.

Karma does not "get" someone for something like this. You'll be rewarded.

Just be very careful and tell NO ONE else.
April 10, 2008
annie you did right, 100% right, you are to be applauded for that action.

make sure no one at work knows, and make sure certain people dont find out stuff.

always be safe online. I second what kfll says..and ame, as a man, i can say that i would be appreciative if someone warned me like you did him.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 11, 2008
Annie, :yr

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
str8six
April 11, 2008
You absolutely did the right thing! I know I certainly would want to know - I mean dayum, a KID?! That's one of the most important decisions one can make in their lives. I would have been devastated if I were a man and was duped into something like this.

Hopefully, if he is a smart man, he'll run not walk to his nearest urologist and get fixed on his own, privately, and not have to worry about a fucking hole in her stupid diaphram - joke's on you bitch!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login