Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Whine! Whine! Whine!

Posted by annie35 
Whine! Whine! Whine!
April 14, 2008
On another board this woman is crying because her crotch snotch flushed her diamond ear rings down the toilet because the other crotch botch told him to.
She is all crying and upset, yet her precvious posts are all about how great her angels are and how smart they are and how special
Guess they aren't so special now, are they?
I blame her partly, don't leave stuff like that on the counter beside the toilet. Don't leave your crotch fruit alone to play in the toilet.
Anonymous User
Re: Whine! Whine! Whine!
April 14, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> On another board this woman is crying because her
> crotch snotch flushed her diamond ear rings down
> the toilet because the other crotch botch told him
> to.
> She is all crying and upset, yet her precvious
> posts are all about how great her angels are and
> how smart they are and how special
> Guess they aren't so special now, are they?
> I blame her partly, don't leave stuff like that on
> the counter beside the toilet. Don't leave your
> crotch fruit alone to play in the toilet.

What a DUMB ASS. I say it's all her fault because she left the earrings out and wasn't watching her brats!! Who would leave a pair or diamond earrings out just sitting around like that anyway? Wouldn't diamond earrings be put up in a jewelry box that locks or a safe?

My 2 1/2-year-old nephew, for example, when his mother, my sister, went to sleep and my niece, who was supposed to be watching him, fell asleep, also, found a bottle of olive oil and somehow poured it into their big screen T.V., thus leaving a big black spot on the screen. They will eventually have to buy a new T.V. soon.
Nour
April 14, 2008
She is all crying and upset. I guess that's understandable. I wonder if she actually punished the little angels for that act. Probably not.
April 14, 2008
Well, it's just plain stupid to leave valuables out where grubby little tentacles can get ahold of them.

I hope she beat their asses.

Guess your little crotch fruit aren't all that wonderful, now, are they?

But it's aaaaaalllll worth it.....................
April 14, 2008
Gah! Cry me a fucking river...it's her fault and she deserves the consequences.
Sucks to be MOOOOOO.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 13, 2008
I weep for the diamonds.
May 13, 2008
I hate diamonds! grinning smiley
May 13, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> I hate diamonds! grinning smiley

Are you teasing me? i'll take those hateful things off your hands, darling.
Anonymous User
May 13, 2008
I guess this means I like STUFF too much!Another reason NOT to have kids.It is her fault for leaving them out where they could be flushed in the first place,she deserves to lose them.Maybe net time she won't be so stupid.

I prefer sapphires myselfwinking smiley.
May 13, 2008
I'd make the little bastards reach in there and try to get them out. Can you imagine Social Services coming to your house to find out why you gave your own kid a serious swirlie?
Anonymous User
May 13, 2008
I guess the title of this thread confused me..........is this the proper place to discuss the best vintage for a fine Pouilly-Fuissé?
May 13, 2008
huh?
Is that for drinking?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 13, 2008
only with some brie, or stilton

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFBitchfromLA
May 13, 2008
I do not have many diamonds, but I love emeralds, rubies and other colored stones and I have bought some very nice jewelry that I only wear on special occasions. I wear a lot of costume stuff because it is cheaper and I could care less if it is lost in most cases.

My real love is for silver and amethysts! That combination of silver and purple is just beautiful!
May 13, 2008
silver, and i love tigers eye and turquoise

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 14, 2008
"You want some cheese with that whine, Ma'am?" *snerk*

EDIT: Hey, a post is a post, eh?
May 14, 2008
CFBitchfromLA Wrote:
> I do not have many diamonds, but I love emeralds,
> rubies and other colored stones and I have bought
> some very nice jewelry that I only wear on special
> occasions. I wear a lot of costume stuff because
> it is cheaper and I could care less if it is lost
> in most cases.
>
> My real love is for silver and amethysts! That
> combination of silver and purple is just
> beautiful!

I scored some gorgeous rubies about 2 years ago- good ones are hard to find w/o inclusions or a pink cast.

I wear amethysts when I'm not feeling well as I understand they have healing powers. And NO yellow gold at all....
Anonymous User
May 14, 2008
Give me my homebrew anytime... or an excellent bottle of Left Hand's Milk Stout..

p.s.: I am in a minority: a female who homebrews..
May 14, 2008
Roman Wrote:
> "You want some cheese with that whine, Ma'am?"
> *snerk*
>
>
> EDIT: Hey, a post is a post, eh?

That would get you banned on certain other boards...

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
str8six
May 14, 2008
KFLL: "grubby little tentacles"...holy shit!!!! bouncing and laughing
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login