Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

www.IdoNOTwantKids.com -- 100% FREE dating site

Posted by www.IdoNOTwantKids.com 
www.IdoNOTwantKids.com
www.IdoNOTwantKids.com -- 100% FREE dating site
April 14, 2008
Hi.. I hope this isn't considered spam. Long story short, I CANNOT find anybody on the planet that does NOT have or want kids so I ended up creating my own dating site:

I do NOT want kids . com !! (100% FREE)
-------------------------------------------------------------

The world's only 100% FREE dating site for the select few that do NOT have or want kids:

www.IdoNOTwantKids.com

Instant full membership. No games.

( Just my way of trying to find, and helping others like me, find someone on this planet that does NOT have or want kids. )
Re: www.IdoNOTwantKids.com -- 100% FREE dating site
April 15, 2008
Very cool! Before I got married the first time, I had a hard time finding childfree men, it seems everybody wanted a famblee.

My current SO has 2 grown brats. They are not close, he was nothing more than a walking wallet. While their absence in our lives is perfectly fine with me, it still sucks that they exist.

At least I didn't have to deal with any of the train wrecky goodness of underage brats. I wouldn't have given him the time of day, then.
April 15, 2008
Sounds cool! Good luck!

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
This sounds great. I'll check it out. smiling smiley
April 17, 2008
Thanks for the info! I am married, and luckily was able to snag a like-minded individual. (Read: we both really dislike kids.)Interestingly enough, I have a male friend who is childfree and looking. I am definitely going to send him your way. Best of luck to you and your fledgling site!
I'm 19, and I don't want kids. I won't change my mind.
Great idea! I hope you do beaucheau (sp, sorry!) business. I'll be sure to check it out.

I've thought of starting my own dating website, "i like kids...as long as they're someone else's.com"

Good luck! You rock!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login