Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oy, don't do infertile famblee members any favor

Posted by Anonymous User 
Woman doing infertile sister favor with this 'having sex trophy baby' using brother in laws sperm and the fertile sisters egg.
Well, the genetic narcissist loaf is going to be a mongoloid so, naturally, bil doesn't want it. Surrogate cannot afford more kiddies .. nevermind a mongoloid.
DO NOT DO BREEDERS OR WANNABE BREEDERS ANY FAVOR.
stupid twit.
Re: Oy, don't do infertile famblee members any favor
April 18, 2008
Oh my god, so now what? The smartest thing here would be to abort.
Perhaps.. I don't blame her for not wanting to do one... I bet there was no contract signed because it was 'faamblee'.
I don't think I'd abort, but I wouldn't take any extradinary measures to keep the kid alive..
But then, I am never going to have kids... so, not a problem..

However, I have heard rumblings of the problems with surrogates and if the kid turns up defective.. how can you be sure the surrogate isn't a drunk, pot smoker.. etc..

If they are going to reduce breeding to contracts, then, by gum, stick to the letter of the law. (adoption for example.. the moo and duh should have only 3 days and then they lose 'rights' permanently).
April 19, 2008
Putting on my ignorant hat right now...what the hell is a mongoloid?
April 19, 2008
a mongoloid, is a early term for downs syndrome. its become a insult in the UK to MONG.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mongoloid#Down.27s_Syndrome

Since people with Down syndrome may appear to have epicanthic folds, the condition was formerly called "Mongol" or "Mongoloid Idiocy"[35] Mistakenly, John Langdon Down, for whom the syndrome was named, claimed in his book Observations on the Ethnic Classification of Idiots (1866), that the Mongol-like features represented an alleged evolutionary degeneration when manifested in Caucasoids. Though this view was discounted in the 20th century, the use of the term "Mongoloid" for racial purposes has acquired offensive connotations because of the connection with Down syndrome.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login