KidFreeLuvnLife
922 Moo Bingo Cards
February 02, 2006
AAAAAAH yes, how clever of the breeders. That post is written in true breeder style, illustrating it's IQ - that of a spoon.
sprogless
Re: 945 Moo Bingo Cards
February 02, 2006
Hee Hee. I loved how they were bingoing each other. What about that one fool? The one that has no kids, and admits she's a breeder pleaser? Lordy! I believe her phrase was "mom-lovin.'"
Every single Moo board I see reminds me why I'm cf- I value my IQ.
Nour
February 02, 2006
I value my IQ, too. What's with the signature animation at the end of some of these posts with a baby latching onto the moo's breast? Whatever.
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 02, 2006
Oh my Gods, I just looked at that site a little deeper, how ungodly pathetic. I cannot imagine having such an empty life. The thought of being trapped and strapped down with kids makes me want to vomit. Anyone see the one breeder sow who has 4 girls and knocked up with girl #5? How much do you want to BET YOUR BOTTOM DOLLAR that it's the duhddy wanting a son that they keep trying? Sad, very sad.
mercurior 1
February 02, 2006
at least it reinforces our cf dom seeing things like that.. boy does it
Denise
February 02, 2006
Most definitely, Merc, 100000000000000000000000000% plus.
OhMyGodNoKids!
February 02, 2006
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What's with the signature
> animation at the end of some of these posts with a
> baby latching onto the moo's breast? Whatever.

No friggin kidding! Gah, that creeps me hell out. So incredibly disturbing.

At least the posts were full of laugh-out-loud comedy.

Leaning toward childfree
Re: 922 Moo Bingo Cards
February 04, 2006
That's not a baby in that signature, that's a kid! and the mooo is smiling almost orgasmically when he runs and lifts up her shirt and buries his face in there. :arrow pointing downomits out of every orifice::
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.