Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Ex is trying to spawn - very bad idea

Posted by Cambion 
Ex is trying to spawn - very bad idea
April 24, 2008
I found out a few weeks ago that my ex (whom I am on friendly terms with) is excited about the possibility of becoming a father. Doesn't sound like too big of an issue, but that's only if you don't know what kind of person my ex is. Allow me to elaborate on the situation a bit more:

- Ex is 21 and has been on welfare since he was 18; he claims he is 'too fat' to work. He had a job once as a temp at his father's workplace and he only got that job because Daddy pulled some strings. A couple weeks later, Ex lost his job because the company didn't need him, and lo and behold, he is sucking on the government tit once again. His GF was trying to light a fire under his ass to get a job and a license, but he doesn't feel like working.

- The GF is 18 and doesn't have a diploma, therefore her work options would be very limited...if she didn't intend to be a SAHMoo.

- Ex is an incredible momma's boy. He's an only child and his mother babies him to a gross degree. She still prepares and serves him his meals like he's a five-year-old, and Ex does expect her to do everything for him except breathe and wipe his ass. Let me put it this way...Ex doesn't want to spend money on a home pregnancy test, sos they are just waiting to see if the GF gets her period. I suggested he call the OB/GYN office at the local hospital and check where the closest women's clinic is so the GF can get a confidential blood test for a relatively low price. Ex's reply was, "Okay. I'll have my mom call them since she knows her way around the hospital". Bwuh? Cue splodeeboom-ness of my head...if he can't even be arsed to call and ask where to get care for his knocked-up GF, how will he handle caring for a kid??

- THe GF wants to keep the thing and she doesn't intend to get prenatal care because there are no women's clinics where they live and she can't get care via her parents' insurance because that would mean her parents would find out she's pregnant (they might try to tell her that having a baby is - *GASP* - not a blessed miracle), so that can't happen.

- This was not a well-thought-out choice either; they threw condoms to the wind once and the withdrawal method did not work as well as planned, so they decided to just fuck without protection since 'she's probably pregnant anyway'.

If this was just a matter of Ex and his retarded GF ruining their lives, I wouldn't care...but it bothers me that two morons like this are going to be put in charge of another person's life is frightening. Ex can't even be bothered to work or to make his own phone calls and he's going to be responsible for a child. I seriously hope she's not pregnant or one of them is infertile, or she miscarries. They are in NO way equipped to care for a house plant, let alone a kid.

Of course Ex is bloody excited about it, because it means he'll have visible proof that he can flaunt that he got laid. All I can say is I'll be far enough away that I won't be getting baby-stalked or hit up for charity babyitting.
Re: Ex is trying to spawn - very bad idea
April 24, 2008
Oh my stars. Sounds like you dodged the bullet on that one, given that he is your ex. I also, am on friendly terms with my ex. I kid him and say, "don't knock anyone up, you don't want that mess for the 18 years." We laugh. But in all seriousness, he needs to be reminded because that's one of the reasons we divorced, he doesn't think.

I seriously hope your ex and his GF are not knocked up. Chances are, they are. Situations like this never play out favorably. That's why there are so many moron parents running around. More people should be infertile.
OH MY GOD. This is one hellva trainwreck. They are idiots. I've seen fairly reliable pregnancy tests in the 99 cent store.
Jesus on a buttermilk biscuit...
Anonymous User
April 24, 2008
Damn! Sure glad he's your ex!

What morons. People like that should never breed. My 90 yr. old neighbor said that two idiots will not produce an Einstein.
April 24, 2008
Wow. These people, who find a pregnancy test too much work and expense, are going to have a child?
I'm going to venture a guess that these people, who find prenatal care burdensome, are also going to have a child taken away from them by CPS, or are going to prison for having a child starve to death while strapped into it's car seat for 3 days in the spare room while they play video games.

That kind of sucks.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
April 24, 2008
Yeah, it's bloody pathetic. Ex is 21 going on 14 and I really don't see him actually getting a job...chances are, he'll stay on welfare, use the bennies from the kid to buy more video games and computer gadgetry and have his mommy pay for it. When I was with him, he was trying to convince me to have babies and promised me his mother would take care of them. Umm, his mommy already raised her kid, albeit horribly, and she is under no obligation to raise his fuck trophies.

If they do have a kid, I'm also hoping it gets taken away because that kid will get so neglected.
April 25, 2008
Hey, Girl! I was out of town but got back last week so I have been out of the loop. Geez...you did dodge a bullet with this guy as KFLL mentioned. Any guy who whines for those babies and then say Mama will take care of them is someone to get rid of ASAP. Just the mention of babies is enough to get me running. I hate to sound like the bitch I know I am but try not to waste time and brain space with concern for these idiots. It is what it is. Look at the guy who whined how his live-in screamed for an ultimatum -- babies or a break-up. All of a sudden we were considered nuts and 'uncaring'...and then splits from the site...for giving him hard-line advice. If someone actually asks for my advice/opinion and I give it, s/he can take it or leave it. I no longer sweat it if the person wants to fuck up his/her life with those sprogs. Ain't my problem...except at tax time when the IRS expects me and others to ante up to pay for bastard factories.
Anonymous User
April 25, 2008
This seems to be typical of people that, for lack of a better term, are trailer trash. Actually, they are worse than trailer trash because they will destroy another life for their own selfish activities.
I saw plenty of that in a real trailer park my ex and I ran. All that matters is the almighty sprog and the taxpayer money attached to it.
Why are you glad you are too far away for charity baby sitting.. I wouldn't care if I was two blocks over. You want a baby sitter? It ain't gonna be done for free and, better yet, pay someone else or get the brain-dead grandmoo to do it.
Human garbage, both of them.
April 25, 2008
Cambion, Two Cents is right on that one. It does not matter where you live. Even if you lived next door or in the same building as these freaks, you are not obligated to do free cunt work for the breeders. Remember..."NO" is a wonderful word. It is hard to say at first, but it gets easier and easier.
"Bastard factories"—what a good one, Amethusos. Glad you're back.

Oh, the kid's mom is going to take care of the kyd, huh? Does the mom know about this?

Reminds me of my brother's ex-girlfriend, who "oopsed" him in the classic manner often discussed here: said she was on the pill, he trusted her, then... "I missed my period!" Yeah, imagine that!

They were staying down here then after he brought her back from her distant home state after splitting with his wife, who was from that same state. She had a similar entitlement mentality to the guy KFLL is discussing.

Long story short: after she ripped off several day care providers, no one else was willing to care for the chyld, and our mom agreed to do so while she and my brother worked. But she didn't want to pay Mom a red cent for over 50 hours of day care each week, though money was tight for Mom and my stepfather (in part due to her and her mooching). She said her mother told her that our mom should be glad to care for the child for free so that Mom could get "close to the baby". Whatever that means. (She then sabotaged Mom's attempts to toilet-train the child, who was 2 by then. She had a stepbrother who was still wearing diapers at age 4, if it tells you something.)

Even my freeloading brother, who was quickly growing up and realizing realities because of the kyd, saw the injustice of that and paid Mom himself. Eventually his girlfriend split with him and took the kyd with her back to her home state, where her mother presumably did take care of the kyd for free...

It's one thing to ask your mom to babysit for a few hours once in a while. To ask her to take over the care entirely for you while you do what you want to do instead is a different story entirely.
April 26, 2008
What a trainwreck. Seriously.

That wanna-breeder split after finding the truth? What a pansie. He couldn't handle it huh?? Dumbass.

lab mom
April 26, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Remember..."NO" is a wonderful word. It
> is hard to say at first, but it gets easier and
> easier.

"NO" is the very first word I learned. Seriously!
Anonymous User
April 28, 2008
As an addition, I should have added that distance helps making saying 'NO' a lot easier.
I am curious, this is the other womans brat. Let's say you were around the corner: why on Gods green earth would they baby stalk you or baby-sit some other persons bastard? That doesn't sound likely: you are the other ex and I would think that they would avoid you.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login