Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2675 Stop Breeding and Save the Earth

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2675 Stop Breeding and Save the Earth
April 25, 2008
I agree. I don't understand how they can justify shitting out kids yet trying to save the earth. To them, it's ok to breed and have 5 kids that will shit out at least 10 kids between them, thusly overpopulating this earth even more, JUST SO LONG AS YOUR RECYCLE THAT SODA CAN!!!!!

I do agree that teaching kids about being green is a good thing as they may even make the discovery that, "Too many people are what's fucking up this earth, I don't want to have kids."

The best green thing you can do for this earth is NOT BREED. Period.

Breeders try to rationlize it by saying "we keep more people warm with the heat in our house so we get more out of the fuel we use" is a stupid statement. And very par for a breeder.
Well what did you expect? They have to find a reason to combat the fact that the Earth is headed for doom by squeezing out more crotch turds.

People KNOW this is a shitty time to be raising kids, yet they CHOOSE to stick their heads in the sand about it and have formulated all kinds of great excuses to keep having them.

Oh well, at least we know we won't be plagued with the thought of what OUR kids would have had to contend with once we left this Earth.
Re: 2675 Stop Breeding and Save the Earth
April 26, 2008
Overpopulation doesn't exist in the breeders mind. All they care is about themsevles.

lab mom
April 26, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I don't understand how they can justify
> shitting out kids yet trying to save the earth.
> To them, it's ok to breed and have 5 kids that
> will shit out at least 10 kids between them,
> thusly overpopulating this earth even more, JUST
> SO LONG AS YOUR RECYCLE THAT SODA CAN!!!!!

Preach it! They are so fucking ignorant. They just don't get that THEY are the problem!
April 27, 2008
its ah but my child may cure cancer, may solve all these problems. equal odd to produce a serial killer

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
April 27, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I agree. I don't understand how they can justify
> shitting out kids yet trying to save the earth.
> To them, it's ok to breed and have 5 kids that
> will shit out at least 10 kids between them,
> thusly overpopulating this earth even more, JUST
> SO LONG AS YOUR RECYCLE THAT SODA CAN!!!!!

Amen, Sister! I worked as a bagger for a couple of supermarkets in the 1980's and in 1990. The Marin County SAHMoos were the worst with their bitching re: biodegradable products when we baggers would ask the usual, "Paper or plastic?" Of course, we would get lectures from these women who were bought and paid for by their husbands & never did a day's work in their lives of how WE were making the planet terrible for children. Yet...the same bitches would have plastic shit cloths aka Pampers in the fucking cart. Recycling is a good thing but the bin of papers out on trash day, which I do, or tossing that soda can in the metal bin will not solve a damned thing. My least fav is Earth Day where here in JAX, FL, the moos all brought their sproggen to get free "green" shit and buy ED '08 shirts. Wanna bet the tees may get worn thrice and the "green" shop bags are never used??? What a waste of energy...
April 28, 2008
Here's a crazy thing. I've been listening to old time radio pod casts, some of them complete with the advertising. The other night, I was listening to a podcast of a radio show from the late 60's/early 70's and heard a commercial for Planned Parenthood that basically stated the following points..
1. humanity is better off when it controls its population growth
2. there are too many people on the planet already (and this was 40 years ago)
3. planned parenthood is around to help people control the size of their families to help >gasp!< control how many children they have.

We have definitely devolved since then, you'd never hear any sort of organization stating "you should maybe consider not having so many kids" these days.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
That is pretty incredible, Feh. And the earth had, what, about 3 billion FEWER people then...
April 29, 2008
According to papers published by the United States Census Bureau, the world population hit 6.5 billion (6,500,000,000) on January 25, 2006. The United Nations Population Fund designated October 12, 1999 as the approximate day on which world population reached 6 billion. This was about 12 years after world population reached 5 billion, in 1987. However, the population of some countries, such as Nigeria, is not even known to the nearest million,[citation needed] so there is a considerable margin of error in such estimates.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_population#Milestones

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
What worries me is how some racist types get frantic because there aren't enough white children being born, at least in some European countries. That doesn't appear to be a problem in the U.S. of A.! Three hundred million Americans, and counting...talk about consuming resources. And of course every new sprog has to go to college, be on five different sports teams, etc. Every new American baby is probably a bigger drain on the environment than the average African or Asian baby. Funny though, any article on overpopulation shows a photo of Beijing or Cairo. shrug THose damn "furriners" keep on reproducing, THEY'RE the problem! (snark, of course)winking smiley
CJ, the writer P. J. O'Rourke and the late noted optimist Julian Simon hammered Paul Ehrlich on just that issue. Ehrlich is the famous scientist who wrote The Population Bomb, which claimed that resource depletion and famine would kill off much of humanity, and he became active in the cause of minimizing population growth.

His emphasis was on the Turd—uh, Third—World, which has some validity when you look at people there still having 6, 8, or more kyds. But O'Rourke and Simon noted that Ehrlich didn't seem to worry so much about there being too many white people like him overconsuming in America and the rest of the West. The brown people in Calcutta = bad; the palefaced guys he plays golf with = good.

As his critics noted, Ehrlich is jetting all over the world all the time, driving vehicles, and (presumably) living in a decent climate-controlled house, all the while carping about people with browner skin whose individual lifetime energy and resource consumption might equal (maybe) a year of his alone.

It took a long time, but he finally got the hint about how racist all this made him look. Today, Ehrlich echoes the same comments as his past critics about limiting the numbers of individual Western children because of their resource and food consumption compared to the rest of the world.
May 01, 2008
i get that bingo on occasions, i should be breeding more white babies, or i should be breeding smart babies..

ehrlich based his idea on malthus..

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malthusian_catastrophe

"I think I may fairly make two postulata. First, That food is necessary to the existence of man. Secondly, That the passion between the sexes is necessary and will remain nearly in its present state. These two laws, ever since we have had any knowledge of mankind, appear to have been fixed laws of our nature, and, as we have not hitherto seen any alteration in them, we have no right to conclude that they will ever cease to be what they now are, without an immediate act of power in that Being who first arranged the system of the universe, and for the advantage of his creatures, still executes, according to fixed laws, all its various operations.
Assuming then my postulata as granted, I say, that the power of population is indefinitely greater than the power in the earth to produce subsistence for man. Population, when unchecked, increases in a geometrical ratio.

– Malthus 1798, Chapter 1, online"

and

"If unchecked over a sufficient period of time, and if the ratio between successive sequence members is larger than 1.0, then exponential growth will always outrun linear growth. Malthus saw the difference between population growth and resource growth as being analogous to this difference between exponential and linear growth. Even when a population inhabits a new habitat – such as the American continent at Malthus' time, or when recovering from wars and epidemic plagues – the growth of population will eventually reach the limit of the resource base. (Malthus 1798, chapter 7: A Probable Cause of Epidemics)."

malthus can be a read but a good one, and a lot of what he says in the 1800's is true today.

http://www.ac.wwu.edu/~stephan/malthus/malthus.0.html one of his essays

there are some comments he makes, which as the beginning of the idea of population controls. He does use his life as a basis, which we cant really blame him for, as he needed to learn more, but it was a step into learning.

"It very rarely happens that the nominal price of labour universally falls, but we well know that it frequently remains the same, while the nominal price of provisions has been gradually increasing. This is, in effect, a real fall in the price of labour, and during this period the condition of the lower orders of the community must gradually grow worse and worse. But the farmers and capitalists are growing rich from the real cheapness of labour."

so some bad, i agree, but a lot good. as i said it was over 200 years ago he wrote it. so you can forgive him a little.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login