Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2674 Expensive Strollers

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2674 Expensive Strollers
April 25, 2008
News flash Michael J. Silverstein, it's not the baby that is recession proof, it's the idiot breeder parents that are. There is a never-ending flow of those people.

And the bad thing here is not everyone can throw down cash for those uber-expensive strollers. And to those who can, good for you!

A lot of people CANNOT afford them, so they use their credit card. Then when their credit card debt is at $60K, mom is home with the kids, dad just got laid off, guess what? They claim bankruptcy, and we all pay.
str8six
Re: 2674 Expensive Strollers
April 25, 2008
I HATE those fucking things. They're as big as fucking grocery cart with enough cup holders to choke a horse. And have you noticed all the food, drinks, toys and everything but the goddammed kitchen sink stuffed in the bottom compartment? Not to mention some of the lip-stretchers that are riding in them are practically old enough to drive. I saw a kid recently who's knees were just about crammed in his eye-sockets he was so big.

WTF? My little ass WALKED when I was the age of some of these kids. And my mom said when she did stroller us around, it was one of those simple little ones where you sat, that's it: you sat in one. My mom hates those things, they're totally unnecessary. And OMG, it takes people 20 minutes just to get the contraption opened up and ready to serve an army. I always laugh my ASS off when I'm getting out of my truck to go into the grocery store or PetsMart and see all these poor dads trying to set the thing up while mom holds the kid with its head bobbling around, casting forth orders to him on how to properly set it up.

They make it so much harder on themselves then it has to be.
Anonymous User
Re: 2674 Expensive Strollers
April 27, 2008
I hate these damn things! DH and I went to a museum a couple of weekends ago, and we had to dodge millions of them in a very crowded building. THe kids in them were too damn young to even comprehend any of the exhibits. Parents with stroller-aged kids should get a sitter or stay home.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login