Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

GILFS?

Posted by mercurior 
GILFS?
April 26, 2008
The teenage mums who become nightclubbing, 30-something grannies
By JENNY JOHNSTON - More by this author »

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=562051&in_page_id=1879

There was a day - in a different world, granted - where becoming a grandmother for the first time meant a trip to the shops for some knitting needles and pretty pastel wool. How traditions change.

Tracey Smith did come over all creative as soon as she qualified to use the title 'Granny' - but she sought out a very different type of needle-craft to mark the momentous event.

Pulling down her skinny jeans, she bared all for her local tattooist, who etched her new granddaughter's name, Aliya, right across her hip, where it now vies for attention against some serious belly-button bling.

Welcome to the world of the thirty-something granny, a place that is more about Heat magazine than hymn sheets, and where the only baking that gets done is with a rather garish fake tan product called Fake Bake.

Tracey is 36 and a grandmother twice over. On Monday, she features in a rather jaw-dropping documentary called Britain's Youngest Grannies, which peeks into the lives of those who are embarking on grand-parent-hood at an age when many of us are still wondering whether we are mature enough to own a cat.

Now, though, by letting the BBC cameras follow her, Pauline is shouting about her grandmother status, and is anxious to distance herself from the scones/twin-set/tea-with-vicar image. Perhaps she goes a little far.

She invites the cameras into her bedroom as she gets ready for a Saturday night on the town, volunteering fashion tips that she almost certainly didn't get from her own granny.

"If I have my legs out I cover my boobs up, but if I have my boobs out I cover my legs up. Or that's the idea," she giggles.

Still, even she seems demure next to the granny who goes under the most un-grannylike name of Tara and is filmed 'on the pull' in her native Norfolk, teetering along the streets in an impossibly short skirt with bunny ears on her head.

It is a successful night for Tara Bailee, if success can be measured in young men snogged.

Her conquest is celebrating his 21st birthday, and doesn't seem in the slightest bit perturbed to discover that she is not only a mother of four, but a grandmother of one.

"I thought she was about 26," he says, which boosts her ego in a way that no number of blue-rinses could ever do.

So what possessed these women to offer themselves up as examples of a new trend of modern matriarchs?

And, sniggers aside, is being a grandmother in your 30s really something to celebrate

Tracey Smith is 36 and a grandmother twice over - she is to feature in a rather jaw-dropping documentary called Britain's Youngest Grannies

She isn't actually the youngest granny who has agreed to let the cameras follow her 'glamorous' - according to the publicity material - life.

Pauline Huntingdon, from Peterlee, Co Durham, was 34 when her daughter, Leanne, then 15, fell pregnant and made her a granny to Casie.

At first, she tried to convince Leanne to terminate the pregnancy, but when Leanne refused she reckoned she had two options: she could buy a rocking chair and let retirement beckon; or she could hitch her skirt up just a little more, and hit the clubs - night, rather than golf - defiant.

"Now I get called a GILF," she says, with less embarrassment than you would expect from a woman in her position.

What's a GILF? "It means Granny I'd Like To F***", her daughter gleefully explains, offering the sort of information you probably don't get in Saga Magazine.

"Some of the lads in the clubs call me that when they find out what age I am," says Pauline.

"I suppose it's a compliment when it happens - some young lad giving you the eye can be quite nice, but it's a bit difficult, especially when I'm out with my daughter.

"It's Leanne's fault they know I'm a granny. It's not something I shout about. But she's always telling everyone that I've got a granddaughter. The lads can't believe it."

It's hardly surprising, really. Pauline is still only 38, and a pretty young looking 38-year-old at that.

Once or twice a month she and Leanne, now 20, go clubbing together. They are never short of male attention, and invariably it is assumed that they are sisters - until Leanne puts them right.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
Re: GILFS?
April 26, 2008
I'm sorry, I cannot get the image of sagging tits, wrinkly skin and a "whiny" voice that's screaming "yeah, that's it" out of my head when I hear the words "Granny I'd Like to Fuck". Just... No. I think I'm in need of some serious therapy because of that mental image now.
Re: GILFS?
April 26, 2008
It is really pitiful that the 'NASTY MOO's' & 'GILF's' get their self-esteem from wanting to be some young guy's fuck toy. I doubt that these women are so happy when the fuck buddies run off for a younger woman after getting 'experience' with what amounts to an unpaid hooker. All the lads want is a good time. I wonder if Granny thinks she is going to be the next Joan Collins with her younger mates. Even the Collins celeb ended up getting dumped by her 30'ish ex-husband who quickly tired of an older woman.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login