Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I hate all my (former) friends....

Posted by CF Uter 
Oh, it gets better KFLL! When I confronted her, my friend told me she HAD wanted to make me a bridesmaid, but because I wasn't jumping up and down and squealing about her impending marriage like her other friends, she decided not to. The irony of THAT, is, of course, if she HAD made me a bridesmaid, I would have been a lot more involved and "enthusiastic" about her wedding.

But, you're right, she would have been one hell of a bridezilla...so I'm glad I dodged that bullet. And you would think by the way she talks that I completely ignored her and wasn't happy for her at ALL. Truth is, I WAS very happy for her and I happily attended her engagement party, her bridal shower, and her bachlorette party. Yeah, I'm a real bad friend, I guess...eye rolling smiley
Peppertree, your former friend is a selfish, stupid twat!
I really can empathize with you all. I lead a pretty solitary life. I do have a boyfriend so it's cool I guess.
I do have a CF friend who lives two hours away. I drove to see her just last weekend, but she was a bit of a bitch. She kept making comments about my appearance. Three different times she said I look "gorgeous" without makeup. Once, in front of one of her married male friends. She also kept fishing for how much money I make a year. She's put on a bit of weight since I saw her. I don't know what her deal was.
I'd love a Christmas rooster pic! LOL.
"Peppertree, your former friend is a selfish, stupid twat!"

Tell me about it! Thing is, she NEVER acted like this before in our lives. NEVER. She was always a very sweet, caring girl and she was a blast to be with. Somehow the prospect of getting married really changed her. Oh well!
Anonymous User
Re: I hate all my (former) friends....
May 01, 2008
Having four kids is part of why I had to cut off that former friend I've discussed in other posts. Every time I would call her at home, there'd be interruption after interruption from her youngest along with her other three kids, and aside from discussing her sexcapdes, she'd throw in convos about the problems she was having with her kids and her baby daddies.

I try not to feel bad about cutting her off, but sometimes, the guilt kicks in, then I remember why I cut her off and try to feel better. UGH.
Anonymous User
May 02, 2008
Mrs. Ogre Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Merc, my dream would be to live on this island:
> http://accel23.mettre-put-idata.over-blog.com/0/05
> /76/09/divers/87-voiture-a-vendre.jpg
>
> I just take the boat to get groceries on the
> coast, otherwise, I live happily with no
> neighbors. As long as I have an Internet
> connection, I have more than enough.

That'd be perfect when the man-eating triffids return!
Anonymous User
May 02, 2008
This all is a pretty ubiquitous experience, isn’t it? Two of my best, closest, and most supportive friends, one male and one female who had been dating exclusively since high school, finally got married years ago, and when breeding time came along for them they moved away to some godforsaken rural wasteland that a city-dweller like myself (and like they used to be) can only get to by an all-day ordeal of combined taxicabs and commuter trains. This is not even suburbia anymore, this is like fucking DEVIL’S ISLAND. They felt this was necessary, of course, so that their kids would never, for god’s sake, ever, ever EVER, god forbid, set eyes on a black person other than on TV. Needless to say, we never see or talk with each other again, not even any emails or phone calls.

On one rare occasion when I heard from him, quite some years back now, he still felt close enough to me to confide that his son, their first and only kid at that time, had been expelled from kindergarten, and he just shuddered a bit and didn’t want to elaborate on that. What, I thought, could a little kid like that do that was so heinous as to get him expelled? I felt a bit guilty about laughing......but only a bit.
What weird decisions our breeder friends have made in weighing where to live and what to do in the name of what is the "best" for their kyds vs. sacrificing each and every person they ever known before sproging and any type of support system or social network for themselves.

I know that parunthood is sacrifice but this is going over the deep end. No wonder they are miserable, they created a prison for themselves, and accidentially created a social gap for us CF friends too.

Odd odd thought process.
May 14, 2008
I have some very, very good friends - some going on 20 years plus. Only 1 has kids, and none are female. hmm.......
Anonymous User
May 14, 2008
I don't have many female friends.Oddly enough I have one that has count them 5 kids PLUS a stepchild.Blech!She knows not to bring them with her to visit me.But,she is a military wife,so that explains the 5 kids,it is like some unwritten military law!I lived in Fayettenam (NC) for years and it was all you saw!Knocked up moos hauling MORE sprog inside and out.

My best friend has no kids,like me and wants NONE,like me.We had shitty childhoods,enough that we were cured of the idea of kids,which siuts us both fine.

Don't get me wrong,I love my two nephews BUT glad they are not mine.The 15 y/o is at the point where we are friends,not anything boring like his Momwinking smiley!

Anyway,nothing is better than the freedom of calling my friend and planning a weekend because we as two couples have NO kids to find a sitter for and can do whatever the hell we please,when we please......damn I love being CF!
May 14, 2008
Redlocks, I know a woman who has three stepkids who are all autistic. The older one is just a plain jerk and uses the condition to be a fuckhead. He is 15. Lady said that taking on these kids was harder than raising her own two. Husband does not seem to think there is a problem when his oldest son is like having a boa constrictor in the house. I honestly do not know why these women marry these sprog-addled men. Why take on someone else's problems? It is hard enough when the mate's kids are grown and out of the house. No wonder the man's first wife took off. Smart woman.
Rapunzel111
May 14, 2008
Hey Eric-Keep on sending those breeders the rooster pictures!!!!!That is priceless!!spanking with a whip on the ass
May 15, 2008
Peppertree Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> For me it started even before the loaves started
> popping out. A 20-year friendship of mine ended
> when said friend got married. IMMEDIATELY
> afterward, she abruptly stopped talking to me.
> When I demanded an explanation she told me that I
> hadn't been "enthusiastic enough" about her
> getting married. I shit you not.
>
> Oh well, at least it saved me from REALLY having
> to feign enthusiasm when she started having kids.

There are no words. How do these people look in a mirror? Perhaps they cast no reflection...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login