Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2679 - twat in the sandwich shop

Posted by str8six 
str8six
2679 - twat in the sandwich shop
May 03, 2008
Well, the thing that NEEDS to be done it to slap her in the face. But we all know that'll land you behind bars. Here's a couple of suggestions, things I have done in similar circumstances in the past:
You can:

A.) Look at her and say: "It's OK, I'm sure you weren't raised any better."

B.) "It's not your fault, most kids your age are spoiled brats too."

C.) "Excuse me, you must've left your manners at home"

I know these seem mild, and I certainly had other things I was fighting not to say, but these are actually things I say to rude, obnoxious little fucks like the one you unfortunately encountered. They usually get me a rolling of the eyes, or a "whatEVER", or any other number of self-centered , typical spoiled rotten brat behavior. I think A is the one I use the most, it's my favorite.

I'm sure others here will have other suggestions. Oh and, aren't you exCITED, this is our F U U U T U R R R R R R E..!!!
Re: 2679 - twat in the sandwich shop
May 03, 2008
You might have insisted that they make you another sandwich, after all, that one was "contaminated". Then let the sandwich shop deal with the brat(s), and go from there.
Anonymous User
May 04, 2008
I'm sorry this happened to you. Hopefully the shop made you a fresh sandwich after this brat touched all over it. It really is hard to figure out something clever and cutting to say without causing a scene, or making yourself look evil. I deal with gangs of teen punks in my neighborhood daily.
Hey Mean Person, I'm a Gen-Xer too. I think they should have made you a fresh sandwich and made the princess wait. Although it's not the shop's fault that this twat didn't get the "right" sandwich. It's her own fault. The idiot wasn't even listening. How does "BLAT!" sound anything like "grilled cheese"?? More and more people just don't listen anymore: especially breeders and teen sproggen these days.
DrDanCorelli
May 08, 2008
When I was a kid, I distinctly remember a woman in a restaurant slapping the face of a brat behind her for being rude to her. That was in Germany when I was with my folks, and the brat's mother said he had it coming.

Sounds like the teenbrat in the sandwich shop needs one hell of a big can of whoop-ass opened on her.
Anonymous User
May 08, 2008
Somehow I'm always amused by the term 'whoop-ass'.
May 08, 2008
I really hope you got a new sandwich. It wasn't your fault the little bitch grabbed it.
Mean Person
May 08, 2008
Thanks everyone. You know, I should have demanded a new sandwich, and I've been trying to figure out why I didn't. I think part of it was that I was starving, and the other part was that I felt sort of gauche asking for anything when that little cunt was acting so entitled. In retrospect, that was completely non-adaptive behavior on my part but what can I say. I was raised to be sensitive to other people's feelings. Next time I will assert myself, though.
May 09, 2008
You should change your name to "Nice Person No More"!
Hi folks, what's the background on this thread? Can you fill me in ?thanks
Anonymous User
May 10, 2008
Geanie, if you look at the number "2679" in this case, there is a 'news' board...
http://www.bratfree.com
and the number refers to the message number.
hope that helps
May 12, 2008
I would have said, "She announced it's a BLT and if you weren't so fucking stupid, you'd have heard that."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login