Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Dumped animals for stupid reasons

Posted by mercurior 
Dumped animals for stupid reasons
May 05, 2008
You will have to see the page as the reasons are in a picture, and it doesnt copy over

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/femail/article.html?in_article_id=564027&in_page_id=1879

More and more pets are being dumped for frivolous reasons, according to the RSPCA, who last week revealed that the number of abandoned animals rose to 7,347 last year - a 23 per cent increase on the previous year.

The charity blames the figures on our "throwaway society", and exposed some of the astonishing excuses that owners use, including a cat given away because she didn't match the new carpet, and a dog who was unwanted because "she hurts my legs when she wags her tail".

Here, FEMAIL showcases ten cats given to the RSPCA in Southall, West London, all of whom are now in urgent need of new homes.

• CONTACT the Southall cattery through the RSPCA's call centre on 0300 123 8484.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
Re: Dumped animals for stupid reasons
May 05, 2008
This always, always burns my ass.
Anonymous User
May 05, 2008
Awful, just fucking awful. Those beautiful kitties! sad smiley
May 06, 2008
That shows how spoiled and uncaring people are becoming these days. And they are teaching THAT attitude to their own spawn!

I wouldn't be surprised if a kyd is suddenly sent out on the streets simply because he doesn't please the Duh or she isn't beautiful and thin enough. Or, the baybee cries too much. There are already stories of brainless moos leaving their baybees in the garbage cans and dumpsters, too!

And that would be the end of our society and it richly deserves THAT!
Anonymous User
May 07, 2008
A little OT here, but this is pet related, so I thought I'd add it.

Some piece of shit fucktard set a dog on fire in my neighborhood Monday morning. A neighbor saved the poor thing's life, and one of the cops on the scene has his name in to adopt it when it's better. There's a $5000 reward out for whoever did it, but in this town, nobody would come forward for a million.

I hate people.
May 12, 2008
People who do that to animals suck. Pure simple. Childed breeders or not. You just don't throw away an animal for such silly reasons.

My mother has a cat who needs to be crated at all times, otherwise, he pisses and shits where he feels like it. He's been checked by the vet numerous times and only after a visit from an animal communicator, it was determined that Elvis just doesn't like the litter box. SO! He gets crated with his own special "potty." Inconvenient? ABSOUTELY! Is it working? Yes! Mom hates the crate around but she'd never give up her little man. Anybody else would toss him aside like yesterdays dirty laundry.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login