Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Giving birth in front of your children???

Posted by Rose Red 
Giving birth in front of your children???
May 09, 2008
Can someone PLEASE explain these weirdos who give birth at home (or, in the hot tub- the mess...) and have the whole family watch? How many of the older ones end up in therapy?
Re: Giving birth in front of your children???
May 09, 2008
My aunt invited us to watch her squeeze out her 3rd kid. She sent invitations that stated we were invited to watch the miracle of life on such and such date.She went on and on about it and how much it meant for her to have us all watch the miracle of life.
I think they are stupid , ego whores who want constant attention.
This is so disgusting!! I remember being at a Renaissance Faire a few years ago and I was walking by some vendors tents with the stuff that you'd usually see for sale. Then I passed one that was clearly about moos having babies at home in their bathtubs. WTF? I saw one horrifying picture of a moo covered in blood and scuttled right on outta there!
The horror...
May 09, 2008
Gee, let's spot the thing that doesn't belong:

Lutes Swords Bodices Jousts Madrigals Gigantic Turkey Legs Mead

Wine BABIES SHOOTING OUT OF HOO-HAS Archery Falconry Daggers

Sexy Men in Chain Mail Hand Made Jewelry Harps Shields Jesters
Hey, I make my own mead..
heck, I make my own beer as well...
making babies.. (glurck...)
watching ? (thud)
Remember the story discussed here several months ago about how watching the wife give birth turns off many husbands to future sex? Now, imagine the effect of watching Moo bear a crotchfruit on the other sprogs! That could be a good thing, as they aren't likely ever to want to sprog, married or not. No single teen moos in that family!
Exactly, LucyTW!
Hey k-man, I don't know if you were on this board back like a year or so ago, maybe more. Someone posted about a website in which the moo gave birth and had the older daughter tape the event/take pictures. It was sick beyond all comprehension.
May 10, 2008
If those whacko breeders are gonna show off the whole gory thing to their own kids, why don't they have SEX in front of them to teach them all about how the "miracle of life" BEGINS!!! That SHOULD set the poor young victims on a road to CHILDFREEDOM!bouncing and laughing

Besides, if birth occurs in "miracle of life", then we'd all be extinct a long ago; miracle only happens once in a blue moon and even then, it's all a whole hogwash.eye rolling smiley
May 11, 2008
The only logical explanation that I can provide is that the kid will be so grossed out and traumatized to the point where they will never want anything to to with breeding or get even close to that part of the body. That way the idiots are not raising a breeder. Of course, there are better ways to discover non-breeding options, but this one is an extreme.
May 12, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> If those whacko breeders are gonna show off the
> whole gory thing to their own kids, why don't they
> have SEX in front of them to teach them all about
> how the "miracle of life" BEGINS!!! That SHOULD
> set the poor young victims on a road to
> CHILDFREEDOM!bouncing and laughing
>
> Besides, if birth occurs in "miracle of life",
> then we'd all be extinct a long ago; miracle only
> happens once in a blue moon and even then, it's
> all a whole hogwash.eye rolling smiley

THIS.
Has anyone watch action footage of giving birth from women's vagina on Youtube? It is freightening and I had a friend got nightmare over the footage. That put me off having kids.
July 29, 2008
Well, the 'big brother' can be given something to do while Mom's squeezing out his slimy little sis. He can clean Mom's poop off the table.

- - - - - - - -
"The death of creativity is a pram in the hallway"
- Cyril Connolly
I find it particularly repulsive, and bordering on child abuse, to let kids watch a sibling ooze out of mom's hole. The birthing process is better left to the one doing it and to the paid medical professionals. Some people have no sense of modesty, decorum, dignity, or human decency, and the breeders who allow this shit fall straight into that category.
July 30, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
> Well, the 'big brother' can be given something to
> do while Mom's squeezing out his slimy little sis.
> He can clean Mom's poop off the table.

OOOH! You did NOT say that. Moos have told me that is not true....I believe it is.
Anonymous User
July 30, 2008
Amethyst Wrote:
> Well, the 'big brother' can be given something to
> do while Mom's squeezing out his slimy little sis.
> He can clean Mom's poop off the table.

Yeah, bet that will make up for all the years she wiped the poop off his little ass.
July 30, 2008
married with rabbits Wrote:
> This is very popular among homebirthers. I found
> one of those sites that had birth stories and saw
> many pictures where mom was naked and sprawled out
> in front of all the chilluns, her husband, her
> mother, and of course the midwife

Gross!!!
two faces puking Mr. T: I pitty tha foold
The only person I would ever want to "give birth" in front of is the person performing the abortion.
July 30, 2008
If you don't want to know, then stop reading now, but if you really want to know why some people choose home birth vs. hospital birth...here goes.

I know someone who just did it, and was a trained midwife, though she has no other children who she forced to watch/participate, so maybe it's a little different.

Anyway, the reasons she gave me were:
Too much sterility, they clean off the sprog right away even though it's actually better for it to be covered in goo for a while.
Not enough sterility, hospitals are filled with real scary germs. Like, real scary. Birthing at home exposes it to beneficial germs that help it's immune system.
Everything is an emergency in a hospital
If you are a pregnant woman, you are just that and not an individual person. In a hospital they want you on your back with your feet in the air, because that's how their trained, never mind the the fact that its probably easier to give birth in another position.
They want to control the pain, even though that's a real important part of the child birth process. I don't remember why, but that's what she said.

Personally, I'm just glad that's a choice I'll never have to make.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
July 30, 2008

ARGH! I've looked at moo/birth sites once or twice out of morbid interest, and I don't understand why these moos insist on being stark naked! I can kind of understand if they're doing the birthing-pool thing cos any clothing would just get wet - but I've seen pictures of moos giving birth in the living room or bedroom and nowhere near any water, and they're still stark naked!! WHY??? They could at least put a shirt on!!
two faces puking
July 30, 2008
Probably because when your lady bits are being ripped to shreds and you're crapping yourself with someone's head between your legs, modesty is the least of your worries.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
July 30, 2008
I saw my eighth sibling being born. I was 16 at the time. My mom said it was "the best birth control she could ever give me." Now, funnily enough, she is begging me for grandkids. Seeing the birth didn't really affect me much, but I wonder if she thinks this is the reason I never gave her grandkids.

As an aside, when I am feeling myself considering kids, I go to youtube and look at some of the birth videos. the screaming ones are best for reminding myself that I never want to go through pregnancy and birth
Anonymous User
July 30, 2008

Yeah, the granola-ish homebirther/natural childbirth advocates probably FORCE their children to watch them giving birth.

These are the same types of women who breastfeed until the kid is ten years old. These women make me sick. They think their bodily functions make them special. Not true. Even animals can give birth.
Anonymous User
July 30, 2008
Arctic_Fox Wrote:
> married with rabbits Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I can kind
> of understand if they're doing the birthing-pool
> thing cos any clothing would just get wet - but
> I've seen pictures of moos giving birth in the
> living room or bedroom and nowhere near any water,
> and they're still stark naked!! WHY??? They could
> at least put a shirt on!!
> two faces puking

It enhances the "natural" experience that they want? Or perhaps they are just freaks.

I really don't know. I will have to google that.
Anonymous User
July 30, 2008
Concerning the nakedness, I heard it is because they get hot with the effort, and also they get irritatable from the pain and don't want any restriction.
Anonymous User
July 30, 2008
I agree that hospitals can suck, but I still see no reason for nude childbirth.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login