Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

This is the wife of the EX PM of UK

Posted by mercurior 
This is the wife of the EX PM of UK
May 12, 2008
'I got pregnant with Leo because I was too embarrassed to take contraception to Balmoral' - Cherie
Last updated at 17:10pm on 12th May 2008

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=565884&in_page_id=1770&ct=5

Cherie Blair has revealed that her son Leo was conceived while she and her husband were staying with the Queen because she had left her contraception at home.

She says she became pregnant with her fourth child in September 1999, during the annual Prime Ministerial visit to Balmoral.

The previous year, Mrs Blair writes in her autobiography, she had been horrified to find all her belongings unpacked, including the contents of her toilet bag.

In 1999, out of "sheer embarrassment", she left her contraception behind.

Parents again: Cherie reveals Leo was conceived at Balmoral in 1999 because she had left her 'embarrassing' contraceptive equipment at home

Blair insisted on revealing wife's grief over miscarriage to protect his Iraq strategy, Cherie reveals

That night, she writes: "As usual up there, it had been bitterly cold, and what with one thing and another ..."

When her period failed to arrive, she writes: "I thought, I can't be. I'm too old. It must be the menopause."

Her fitness guru Carole Caplin bought a pregnancy testing kit and when it was positive Mr Blair's first reaction was "Oh my God", followed by "We'll have to tell Alastair [Campbell, his communications chief].'

She says Mr Blair's reaction to the birth of their son Leo in May the following year was also to say: "We need to ring Alastair".

While Mrs Blair told her close family, her husband told Anji Hunter, his long-time aide and Gordon Brown, because he was sensitive to the Chancellor's feelings.

Mr Blair later told her: "You have to understand, Cherie. It's a very sensitive topic for him. The whole issue of my being a family man is very sensitive to him."

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Re: This is the wife of the EX PM of UK
May 12, 2008
Stupid and irresonsible. AND, as a bonus, revealing personal info to the world! Awesome.
May 12, 2008
Why are women 'ashamed' of contraception in this day and age??? Allowing herself to feel 'shame' for daring to protect herself has gotten the wife of the EX PM another child, who she probably resents. Glad it ain't me and that I really do not give a fuck WHAT someone thinks of me for getting my tubes tied. Yes...I heard shit about that but I am the one who is without those awful babies while the people who talked shit about me are stuck like Chuck... grinning smiley
May 13, 2008
Last night on my commute home it occurred to me that they could have just not fucked....
May 13, 2008
Rose Red Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Last night on my commute home it occurred to me
> that they could have just not fucked....

They could have abstained or pleased each other in different ways. I just hope no one is getting at how the woman could have just sucked the guy's dick. I heard plenty of that shit when I worked for a medical answering service and a female ob-gyn patient would call after-hours for her birth control prescription. One really sexist and nasty male who worked at night with me would make the snide comment, "She can just suck his dick," as if the woman is to nothing but give the guy an ejaculation. This asshole never ever suggested that the man give the woman oral sex. Oh my...that would be too nasty for those men.
May 13, 2008
NOT all men, ame... I rather like the opposite. in fact to be honest, i prefer the opposite wink.. if you get my drift. But then i am unusual

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
So much for the good Catholic for whom contraception is not an option in the form she describes.
May 13, 2008
so she is either 1 a liar, 2 a hypocrit, or both.

But then blair is and her are newly re born again.. and there is no one as zealous as newly converted..

a lot of catholics i know use protection. only the reborn, and some of the older catholics beleive (or the ones who know no better)

OOPs posted before I finished it.

As Merc says

She pretends or is a liar or perhaps both, but a lot of catholics are responsible people who know that it is preferable to use contraception than to inflict the world with unwanted children.

Why should the Pope or priests tell us women what is best.
May 13, 2008
She was "too embarrassed" for birth control? How'd she manage to allow sex to happen in the first place then? Getting naked with someone and rubbing your genitals together seems way more intimate and rife with embarrassment potential. Also, spreading your legs in a room full of people to push something the size of a decent watermelon through a hole the size of a half dollar isn't embarrassing?

What a piece of work, and by work I mean shit wrapped in skin.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 13, 2008
she was embarrased apparently that the security services have to search anyone and i mean anyone coming into the royal homes..

they go through everything. so she was embarrassed that she would have had b/c in her bag. and they have butlers, that have seen everything..

"The previous year, Mrs Blair writes in her autobiography, she had been horrified to find all her belongings unpacked, including the contents of her toilet bag.

In 1999, out of "sheer embarrassment", she left her contraception behind.

Parents again: Cherie reveals Leo was conceived at Balmoral in 1999 because she had left her 'embarrassing' contraceptive equipment at home "

May 13, 2008
Again, I'll just say that in my life, the off chance some stranger might see my birth control is way less embarrassing than the prospect of a baby tearing through my vagina to a room full of medical professionals.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 13, 2008
yup, and this was a QC, and her hubbie was the PM.. what a state of couple

CFBitchfromLA
May 13, 2008
Okay, the cunt has no problem admitting that she is dumb enough to forget to bring contraception BUT she blurts out to the world that she and Tony were fucking at a royal residence? What a classless twat.
May 13, 2008
well first she is a scouse, 2nd her father was an actor also a scouse, called anthony booth

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Booth

He has eight daughters, Cherie, Lyndsey, Jenia, Bronwen, Lucy, Lauren, Emma, and Jo.

but it was his role as the left-wing son-in-law in Til Death Us Do Part (1965) that brought him recognition. He has made guest appearances in many other television series. He starred alongside Robin Askwith in the Confessions of... series as Sidney Noggett between 1974 and 1977. Some of the titles included Confessions of a Driving Instructor, Confessions of a Pop Performer and Confessions from a Holiday Camp.

the confessions films were soft core 70;s sex farce film..

May 14, 2008
Feh Wrote:
>>
> What a piece of work, and by work I mean shit
> wrapped in skin.

you are HYSTERICAL.
May 14, 2008
It's messed up that an intercourse would take place without birth control. They knew the consequences, but went on anyways. Tony just had to raw dick and unload into her. What a looser. These idiots think they can just screw and nothing happens? What a bunch of piss for brains. Our society is going backwards. What happened to the idea of taking all precautions and keeping one's dick in his pants?

Am I setting standards that are not achievable? If there is no BC, there is no intercourse. BC fails way too often as it is. How can anyone just go forward without it and think nothing will happen? Do they think at all? I have heard of men who are fixed and they still use a back up. Needless to say they are not parents. It is safe to say they will not parent against their own will.

Seems that within last 20 years, the people's IQ has fallen below any recordable limits. If sex is what people want, then use protection. In the past, when BC was not reliable, sex did not take place if pregnancy was not desired. Today, this is no longer practiced at all. Just screw and have that kid. Going without sex may not seem appealing to many. Having a kid is much worse. If BC was ever outlawed, it would basically mean live in abstinence or die in a parenthood. We all here know our choices.
May 15, 2008
mercurior Wrote:
>
>
> Parents again: Cherie reveals Leo was conceived at
> Balmoral in 1999 because she had left her
> 'embarrassing' contraceptive equipment at home "

"Equipment?" what the hell is that, a giant cork?
May 17, 2008
actually your close rose

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/columnists/dailymail.html?in_article_id=566914&in_page_id=1790

One friend, who attempted to make conversation by referring gently to the mystery surrounding her description of her "contraceptive equipment" in the book, was to receive a response that was more full and frank than she had expected.

"Oh!" blurted out Mrs Blair unabashed. "You're talking about my cap." It was, it seems, something of a conversation-stopper.

and

But there's worse. Earlier in the book, Cherie tells in eye-popping detail about how she and Tony consummated their relationship after a first date that began with drunken flirtation - "I could feel a blush rise up from some uncharted part of me" - and moved on to seedy fumblings on the top deck of a bus, en route to bed.

"It was a double-decker and we went upstairs. .. by the time we got off we knew each other better than when we'd got on. And even better the next morning."

I hope she remembered her "contraceptive equipment".

Seedy? You bet. But then what should we expect of a woman who, when asked by Princess Margaret to explain what the gay minister Chris Smith's partner "was for", replied "for sex, Ma'am?"

It's as if Cherie has some warped fixation on biological matters. In nauseating gynaecological detail, she describes the birth of her eldest son, Euan.

and

In for a penny, in for a pound (a million of them, as it happens), Cherie continues her gynaecological history with the gory tale of a miscarriage she suffered, right from the fatal scan to the evacuation of the foetus.

Over to her: "'There's no heartbeat, Mrs Blair,' the radiographer said. 'I'm afraid the baby's dead'."

"I told her I needed the loo and the moment I sat down the bleeding started."

Let me be clear: I have nothing but the greatest sympathy for any woman who has to go through the pain and heartbreak of miscarriage. But what kind of woman feels the need to share such graphic detail?

In what way will that comfort or reassure those who may have gone through the experience? It's hardly as if they won't know how distressing it can be.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=566923&in_page_id=1770

Sex Therapy And Some Very Weird Gurus

In her book, Cherie speaks of her shock at the discovery that she was pregnant with Leo.

But what she fails to mention is that the pregnancy came at a time when she had submitted herself to a New Age fad which taught that the way to inner harmony can be achieved through prolonged and regular bouts of sex.

Scroll down for more...

The Blairs and their family on the steps of Downing Street

The approach was central to the credo of two of Cherie's spiritual gurus. For some time, New Age therapists Bharti Vyas and Carole Caplin's mother, Sylvia, had been preaching to Cherie the same doctrine of sex as a therapy for a variety of psychological and physical problems.

Both gurus were convinced of the theory that many of life's ailments were brought on as a result of an under-used sex drive.

Cherie sat intently through long lectures from both women on the subject. But the lectures had gone further than that.

Before her husband had become Labour leader, Cherie had unwisely agreed to discuss in detail with Mrs Caplin the most private aspects of their sex life.

May 17, 2008
What a dumb cow.

Now she has the embarrassment of a raw meatloaf biting at her exposed tit.XD
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login