Posted by Rose Red 
TMC
May 12, 2008
What is it, please?
Re: TMC
May 12, 2008
What is TMC you ask?

TMC is www.truemomconfessions.com

Go on over and have yourself some laughs.

The ones at www.truedadconfessions.com are equally as humorous.

Enjoy!
May 12, 2008
Oh god, I'm not strong enough to look. I wish I could.
May 12, 2008
Seriously, Rose, go have a look. There is a site called True Dad Confessions too. (Although most of those guys sound like total yobs. "My wife is totally uninterested in sucking my dick since she had a kid." Well, maybe, but I imagine (if their numbers are anything like real life) that a good many of them pressured their wives to breed, then got pissed off when she (gasp!) gained a little weight or (gasp!) no longer had time to attend to their every need.)

TMC is all the Schadenfreud you could ever want, all in one neat and tidy site.

Sample:

"I am glad I have a kid. Now I can keep yummy Flintstones vitamins in the house without people looking at me like I'm weird smiling smiley ... Every morning my daughter, my boyfriend, and I enjoy one before our breakfast. "

Geez, lady, isn't is just cheaper to buy the Flintstones vitamins? And if that's the best thing you've got going, your life is totally lame.

"Our families are always willing to watch our boys for us when we need them too, and I really appreciate it. But we always have to ask and I feel bad about that. Just once I would love for them to say, hey, would you like us to take the kids this weekend?"

'When we need them too? (sic)' Why are Moos so illiterate?

They are YOUR KIDS, YOU LAZY CUNT. Watch your own damn kids or hire a babysitter and stop expecting your family to take care of your condom failure.

And here's a stupid cunt who probably never asked her sperm donor WHETHER he wanted to be a faaaaather. Bed. Made. Lie:

"I don't like celebrating mother's day for myself. I know I should feel greatful and all proud mommy like but I don't. I feel proud mommy like everyday with my baby boy. Just on mother's day, without a husband or a man in my life to celebrate me being a good mother, I can't help but be reminded that I am still alone. And this is just another day that reminds me of it. My son is too little to get me anything, so usually it's the father's responsibility to do that part. Well my sons dad is not part of his life and not in mine either, and I just feel like he stole this day from me too. I can't help but feel jipped."
May 12, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Seriously, Rose, go have a look. There is a site
> called True Dad Confessions too. (Although most
> of those guys sound like total yobs. "My wife is
> totally uninterested in sucking my dick since she
> had a kid." Well, maybe, but I imagine (if their
> numbers are anything like real life) that a good
> many of them pressured their wives to breed, then
> got pissed off when she (gasp!) gained a little
> weight or (gasp!) no longer had time to attend to
> their every need.)

Thank-YOU! Many of these guys want their little mini-me's to inflate their egos...and then *gasp*...they act so surprised when their wives actually did not look like Cindy Crawford after she shat her offspring out and had other needs to take care of other than catering to the man. Looking after a baby does take time and energy...believe it or not. As for the dick sucking thing, there are too many guys out there who believe they are entitled to mouth-fucking a woman. The women who enjoy giving oral sex...well, that is their business and no one needs to interfere with someone else's sexual life. However, some if not many women do not enjoy this sort of sex especially when the man refuses to return the favour saying it is 'nasty' to put his mouth "down there." The fellows who go to prostitutes often do so because they are seeking the action that many women find repulsive -- blow jobs and butt fucking.
May 13, 2008
bell_flower Wrote:
> Seriously, Rose, go have a look. There is a site
> called True Dad Confessions too. (Although most
> of those guys sound like total yobs. "My wife is
> totally uninterested in sucking my dick since she
> had a kid." Well, maybe, but I imagine (if their
> numbers are anything like real life) that a good
> many of them pressured their wives to breed, then
> got pissed off when she (gasp!) gained a little
> weight or (gasp!) no longer had time to attend to
> their every need.)
>
> TMC is all the Schadenfreud you could ever want,
> all in one neat and tidy site.
>
> Sample:
>
> "I am glad I have a kid. Now I can keep yummy
> Flintstones vitamins in the house without people
> looking at me like I'm weird smiling smiley ... Every morning
> my daughter, my boyfriend, and I enjoy one before
> our breakfast. "
>
> Geez, lady, isn't is just cheaper to buy the
> Flintstones vitamins? And if that's the best
> thing you've got going, your life is totally lame.
>
>
> "Our families are always willing to watch our boys
> for us when we need them too, and I really
> appreciate it. But we always have to ask and I
> feel bad about that. Just once I would love for
> them to say, hey, would you like us to take the
> kids this weekend?"
>
> 'When we need them too? (sic)' Why are Moos so
> illiterate?
>
> They are YOUR KIDS, YOU LAZY CUNT. Watch your own
> damn kids or hire a babysitter and stop expecting
> your family to take care of your condom failure.
>
>
> And here's a stupid cunt who probably never asked
> her sperm donor WHETHER he wanted to be a
> faaaaather. Bed. Made. Lie:
>
> "I don't like celebrating mother's day for myself.
> I know I should feel greatful and all proud mommy
> like but I don't. I feel proud mommy like everyday
> with my baby boy. Just on mother's day, without a
> husband or a man in my life to celebrate me being
> a good mother, I can't help but be reminded that I
> am still alone. And this is just another day that
> reminds me of it. My son is too little to get me
> anything, so usually it's the father's
> responsibility to do that part. Well my sons dad
> is not part of his life and not in mine either,
> and I just feel like he stole this day from me
> too. I can't help but feel jipped."

OMGOMGOMG I'm gonna have to go run laps around the parking lot just to get their miserable lying voices out of my head. Flintstone vitamins???? My boss' twat girlfriend sends him into work with Twix yogurt because that's the kind of shit she keeps in the fridge.
May 13, 2008
> The women who enjoy giving oral sex...well,
> that is their business and no one needs to
> interfere with someone else's sexual life.
> However, some if not many women do not enjoy this
> sort of sex especially when the man refuses to
> return the favour saying it is 'nasty' to put his
> mouth "down there." The fellows who go to
> prostitutes often do so because they are seeking
> the action that many women find repulsive -- blow
> jobs and butt fucking.

2 points. Everyone here knows my husband is getting baby rabies. Blow jobs are a great way to make the mommies who don't do it look bad.

Point 2: more daddies look at me despite being my being married because they know I don't have kids or want them and am therefore still sexual. There are a ton of married men weeping on Craigslist about how they want some tail "because it's just not the same since we had kids." Cry me a river.
May 13, 2008
I get a kick out of married child-burdened men, as well. They act all indignant as if they've been wronged horribly and need justification and salvation in the form of an extra-marital affair. What a bunch of dumb asses.
May 13, 2008
a few men will have been oopsed, but those that do that kinda thing, they arent men to my mind.

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 13, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> I get a kick out of married child-burdened men, as
> well. They act all indignant as if they've been
> wronged horribly and need justification and
> salvation in the form of an extra-marital affair.
> What a bunch of dumb asses.
Oh they make me laugh and laugh. DH's band mate, the stay at home dad, is one of these guys, though I doubt he'll ever manage an affair...because I can't figure out how he managed to get married, he's just dumb in so many ways.

He's always going on and on about how great parenting is, and how everyone should do it, how manly it is, how excited he is about another. Well, when he's not whining about how much work it is, how he never gets to talk to adults, how he totally HAD to leave for band practice the moment his pregnant wife got home from her full time paying job because it's just so hard to be with the kid at home all day. And that fucker isn't even expected to do ANYTHING beyond making sure his son doesn't accidentally kill himself...no dishes, no laundry, no cleaning, no cooking...just sitting and watching the kid watch tv. I pretty much want to punch his face every time he opens his stupid mouth.

Now he's pulling big time for DH and I to get knocked up...and you know what? Fuck. That. Shit. He doesn't know dick about cock, and even less about children in my estimation.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 14, 2008
I'd LOVE to stick my husband alone all day with an infant. Tough love? He's be rocking in the corner, whimpering.
May 14, 2008
imagine being stuck with 3 brats, new, 2 and 4, all with problems, screaming all the time.. I was.. if i wasnt cf then i am sure now..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 14, 2008
I may have mentioned it before but aeons ago i was a nanny. i got paid, and I got to go home at 5. One would do me in.

SO bloody boring! I watched the "wiggles" this am- unbearable. I do like the Teletubbies, though. Intoxicants help.
May 14, 2008
I was a nanny, or as I like to call it "status symbol", for a while too. I also baby sat for many years. Needless to say, having had direct experience caring for children only solidified my resolve to never have any of my own...and the kids I took care of were pretty good.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 15, 2008
The summer between 8th and 9th grade, I baby sat in the mornings the whole month of August from 8 am to noon. Not because I wanted to, but because my mother FORCED me to do it. I got paid shit, and the kid was such a pain in my ass. God, I hated my mom that summer. I always hated kids even as a kid and for me to have to do this, it was just awful.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login