Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

938 - Progesterex

Posted by Lady Cooper 
Lady Cooper
938 - Progesterex
February 05, 2006
Man, I wish it was a real drug. I'd be leaving my drink unatended then! Well, no, but I'd be faking a Vet certification in no time if Progesterex was real.
mercurior 1
Re: 945 - Progesterex
February 06, 2006
i bet most of the women (and a few men if it worked for them) would want it. hell it would solve so many problems in our lives.. tries to invent it
Cambion
February 06, 2006
Damn, I was disappointed that Progesterex wasn't real. It could be the savior to the woman who wishes to remain childfree. And it would be a whole hell of a lot cheaper (I assume) than tubal ligation. If only...if only...
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 06, 2006
We could only WISH this stuff was real. I'd be slipping it to everyone of breeder age I came across.
Denise
February 06, 2006
I'd be the first one in the queue if Progesterex was real. Of course, you'd have some retarded Dr. telling you you're toooooooooo yooooouuuuung to take it. *rolls eyes*
Cambion
February 06, 2006
I agree with you, Denise. It's incredible how, when a woman wants to have a baby, everything is all fine and dandy. But, when a woman makes the decision to never have kids and wants to seek sterilization, people assume she's just "young and stupid" and doesn't know what she wants.

But if Progesterex was real, I'd be popping them like M&M's, to sterilize myself in this life and the next.
Feh
Re: 938 - Progesterex
February 06, 2006
I bet you never hear a doctor say "Ummm...Ms. Breederson? Are you sure you want a baby? Our tests indicate you are just too dumb."
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: 938 - Progesterex
February 07, 2006
I agree Feh, I think you should have to take some kind of IQ test or something to prove that you would be a good parent. If you fail or don't meet the standards, you are forcibly sterilized. Even if you do pass, you should only be allotted one child. Christ, when I adopted my cats and dog from the shelter, I had to jump through all kinds of hoops like some circus poodle yet anyone can breed and bring another needy face to this already over-populated earth.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.