Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

THAT *DISGUSTING* WET COUGH :mad2

Posted by law 
Re: THAT *DISGUSTING* WET COUGH :mad2
February 09, 2013
Hope you said something to the pigcunt!
Are you likely to see her again? You should thank her for the "gift" her little ill mannered brat gave you. Better yet, walk right up to her and cough in HER face. Give these pigs a taste of their own medicine.

Modern day parunts! I fear the future!

jbs
February 09, 2013
@Night_owl...I am so sorry you had to deal with that entitled cunt. Feel better!

I am in the same boat as many right now, thanks to a fucking toadler. I went to my gyno's office last week, which of course was filled with smug preggos. First...these women were huge and terribly ugly. I can't figure out who would knock them up. Anyway, one heavily preggo moo had this stupid red eyed toadler with her who wasn't coughing, but walking around touching things and sniffling. I was trying to get work done and the thing kept touching my laptop (which does have a shiny red case, but I don't care, moos need to keep their spawn away from the computer). I asked the stupid moo to keep her shithead kyd away from my computer and she just smiled and went, "Poor thing is just getting over a stomach bug, he's just so happy to be out of the house."

Just over 24 hours later, I'm at my bf's house when all of a sudden I was literally dead. Nausea, vomiting, the whole 9 yards, and miserable for 48 hours. Poor bf had to take care of me, and then he caught the same thing, poor soul 48 hours later. All of this could have been EASILY avoided if stupid moos could keep their sick spawn at home. Stupid selfish cunts.
Anonymous User
February 09, 2013
Thank you johnnybsterile and brattymcpants. It's so nice to have a place to vent, and sooo nice that I don't get responses here like "Awwwww, poor little kid, he was sickums."

Bratty, that's pretty nervy of the mawm to let her kid touch your laptop. If I had ever tried that, one of my parents would have likely caught me before I got to your laptop, and certainly would have corrected me on. the. spot. had I dared to touch someone else's things, plus one of my parents would have apologized to you and herded me away immediately. I wonder if moo was raised by parents equally as entitled as she is, or at what point in her life she just said to hell with society, the world revolves around me and Toadley. I hope you and your BF are better.
February 10, 2013
Today while shopping in the produce section at Kroger, there was a moocunt with 3 sprogs and she had one of those "car carts" which I hate. One was a toadler that had that disgusting, wet cough. The other two were older. One was maybe 4, the other maybe 6. The one I guessed to be four was LICKING her whole hand, and then rubbing her hand on everything that was at her level. For some reason, Kroger thinks it's a good idea to stock a lot of veggies at kid eye-level. After seeing that today, I'm now more grossed out by buying vegetables that can be touched by kyds. So a bunch of cabbage, brocolli, and lettuce was contaminated. two faces puking Moocunt was too bizzy shopping to notice what the she-brat was doing, so I looked over to my husband and said audibly enough, "Ewwww, that girl is licking her hand and then touching the veggies!" Moocunt just said, "Stop touching everything," to the kyd, but didn't actually stop her shopping or watch her further, and the little brat continued to do the nasty licking of her hand and touching everything. Modern breeders are far too permissive. My ass would've been too sore to sit down from the spanking I'd get had I done such a thing anywhere, in public or in private. I also recall being taught to cover my mouth when coughing, not to pick my nose, or do other disgusting things that can get others sick, at a fairly young age. Four years old is old enough to understand. Moocunt had three kyds and didn't look to be a day over 25. :headbrick
February 11, 2013
brattymcpants
@Night_owl...I am so sorry you had to deal with that entitled cunt. Feel better!

I am in the same boat as many right now, thanks to a fucking toadler. I went to my gyno's office last week, which of course was filled with smug preggos. First...these women were huge and terribly ugly. I can't figure out who would knock them up. Anyway, one heavily preggo moo had this stupid red eyed toadler with her who wasn't coughing, but walking around touching things and sniffling. I was trying to get work done and the thing kept touching my laptop (which does have a shiny red case, but I don't care, moos need to keep their spawn away from the computer). I asked the stupid moo to keep her shithead kyd away from my computer and she just smiled and went, "Poor thing is just getting over a stomach bug, he's just so happy to be out of the house."

Just over 24 hours later, I'm at my bf's house when all of a sudden I was literally dead. Nausea, vomiting, the whole 9 yards, and miserable for 48 hours. Poor bf had to take care of me, and then he caught the same thing, poor soul 48 hours later. All of this could have been EASILY avoided if stupid moos could keep their sick spawn at home. Stupid selfish cunts.

Considering that these useless inconsiderate filthy pigs are everywhere nowadays, it might be a good idea to always carry around some sort of alcohol or disinfectant wipes. You could have wiped off the kid's slime from your laptop and perhaps saved you and your BF the agony later. Just a suggestion to all. It's an inconvenience and it shouldn't have to be but they're everywhere all the time. One has to look out for ones self in the modern breeder worldsmile rolling left righteyes2

jbs
February 11, 2013
With wipes, I think Lysol makes one that kills both bacteria and the most common viruses. It sucks that breeders are so dumb that we have to protect ourselves from them since they'll drag their sick brats out into public and let them run wild.
February 11, 2013
Since I have a bad immune system, and various other disabilities, I have learned to be very cautious in public.

I try to stay far away from anyone who seems even a little ill.
( For many common communicable illnesses, the first few days are the worst for passing on the viruses, etc)

When possible, I stay at least 15 feet or more from anyone showing any symptoms at all.
If it is possible, to do this without causing any social disruption, I do so, but have learned over the years to safeguard my health, by being rude or disruptive if necessary.
(10 minutes of pretending it is OK for a sick person to sit beside me is NOT worth my being very sick in bed for up to 20 weeks)

Also, when in public, I wash my hands every hour or so, try not to touch my face at all, and use a sleeve to touch common transmittable items, (ie doors, ATM buttons, etc).
I also wash my hands very thoroughly before eating and as soon as I get home ( to not smear other people's germs on my home items)
Anonymous User
February 11, 2013
I carry alcohol hand gel with me everywhere and I use it on a tissue on trolley handles. I also wash my veggies in clean water with a small amount of washing up liquid added - especially if they're salad vegetables that I'm going to eat raw.

I think i've said this before, but all parunts should be forced to strait jacket their sick kids in public. I caught hand, foot and mouth from one when i was younger. As a kid, it can be treated, but there's no treatment for adults, so I had to suffer painful, rashy hands and painful, rashy feet for 10 days. Luckily, it didn't spread to my mouth, but it was painful to walk, and I couldn't pick up anything hot or cold which made me lose 10 days pay because I was waitressing at the time.

The face masks are used a lot here in China. Sadly, people also think its ok to spit on the ground everywhere too...so I think that's why more people wear face masks, more to stop the germs getting them rather than stopping passing them on.
February 11, 2013
cassia
Since I have a bad immune system, and various other disabilities, I have learned to be very cautious in public.

I try to stay far away from anyone who seems even a little ill.
( For many common communicable illnesses, the first few days are the worst for passing on the viruses, etc)

When possible, I stay at least 15 feet or more from anyone showing any symptoms at all.
If it is possible, to do this without causing any social disruption, I do so, but have learned over the years to safeguard my health, by being rude or disruptive if necessary.
(10 minutes of pretending it is OK for a sick person to sit beside me is NOT worth my being very sick in bed for up to 20 weeks)

Also, when in public, I wash my hands every hour or so, try not to touch my face at all, and use a sleeve to touch common transmittable items, (ie doors, ATM buttons, etc).
I also wash my hands very thoroughly before eating and as soon as I get home ( to not smear other people's germs on my home items)

Don't let anybody make you feel guilty or make you think you're crazy or paranoid either! With so many filthy pigs around you can't be too careful! When I eat at a restaurant I always ask for extra napkins. I DON'T touch the salt/pepper shakers without either handling them with a napkin or washing my hands after putting on the salt/pepper or ketchup before I eat. But even that won't help much if the filthy cocksuckers let their hellspawn suck on the salt shakers/ketchup bottles, etc. These assholes don't have enough regard for their own health and safety, let alone anybody elses.

I hate people!

jbs
February 11, 2013
Not touching the condiment dispensers with your bare hands is smart. After all, your'e there to eat, so what are the chances that you're going to touch a contaminated object and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes and infect yourself. I do the same thing. I won't touch the tabletop, either. Your comment reminds me of someone either upthread or in another thread who mentioned kyds fellating the salt shakers! LOL!
February 11, 2013
night owl
Not touching the condiment dispensers with your bare hands is smart. After all, your'e there to eat, so what are the chances that you're going to touch a contaminated object and then touch your mouth, nose, or eyes and infect yourself. I do the same thing. I won't touch the tabletop, either. Your comment reminds me of someone either upthread or in another thread who mentioned kyds fellating the salt shakers! LOL!

Not only Kidless Kim mentioned it, but I think I started a thread on this a while back. After nearly 17 years in the restaurant business, I never saw this happen until last year. This little fucker was in fact, fellating the salt shaker. And this was the one time I caught it. I wonder how many times it happened out of my sight. After giving the kid and his moo the evil death glare, I took the shaker in the back, dumped the salt in the garbage and ran the shaker through the dishwasher. They get cleaned once a week anyway, but I'm sure shit happens when I'm not looking.

So now I tell everyone I know to NEVER use condiments in a restaurant, unless they come in individual packets or something. Or a brand-new, unopened bottle of ketchup.
February 11, 2013

So now I tell everyone I know to NEVER use condiments in a restaurant, unless they come in individual packets or something. Or a brand-new, unopened bottle of ketchup.

Do not buy the small energy drinks or lip balm at the grocery store checkout counter. Kids always fellate the items and the breeders put them back like nothing happened. two faces puking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login