Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

oldie but goodie

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
oldie but goodie
May 13, 2008
I found this in an archive section of tc-snark... marvelous site, part of livejournal..
think it came ultimately from tmc but not sure.. I thought it was sorta funny..

My wife came up pregnant. It was an 'oops.' I had made it very clear that I didn't want children. I used condoms. She used BC - and stopped using it without telling me.
She thought she had finally made it to being a SAHM despite my wishes to the contrary.

I smiled. I told her it was fine. I told her all about the expenses and work of having a baby. She didn't care; she just wanted not to work and to stay home 'to take care of the baby.'

So I acquiesced. Then I pulled out the budget sheet, because I manage all fiscal items at her request. The black Sharpie came out; there goes the cruises and vacations. The new wardrobes. The cars. That house we were looking at. Eating out. Clubs.

When she asked why I was doing that in an incredulous voice, I looked her straight in the eye and said, "But honey, where else will the money come from? You need to think about the baby!"

She aborted within 2 weeks.

PWNED.

The story reeks of fiction, but it's still good. smiling smiley
Re: oldie but goodie
May 14, 2008
Again, "Happily Childfree" has a gem in the rant section called "Babies are free!"

Another weapon in my arsenal.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login