Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#942 child star to moo

Posted by Nour 
Nour
#942 child star to moo
February 06, 2006
Lisa Whelchel claims to be a loving mother but look at what she writes about Haven, her middle child:
"She has dreamed of becoming the first female President of the United States since she was a preschooler. Thankfully, she's beginning to reconsider that goal."
Why should she reconsider that goal? "Thankfully?"
She seems awfully proud of the youngest kid, who wants to be a mom and fashion designer. I hope the daughter breaks away from the sexist moo bitch and never looks back.

Denise
Re: #942 child star to moo
February 06, 2006
Another star turned weird creepy Xtian, just like Kirk and Candace Cameron. *shudders*
sprogless
February 06, 2006
They either turn out to be Fundies, or Scientologists. It must be some kind of unspoken requirement.
Feh
February 06, 2006
Figures....
Jo was the cool one anyway.
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 07, 2006
Yea, if you read through more of the older posts, there seems to be an awful lot of religious brainwashing going on in that famblee. I kinda feel sorry for those kids. I was reading a very old post where her son has ADHD and she has sought no kind of treatment, therapy, anything, for the kid. She said that god will take care of him. Uh huh. So when he's in prison, maybe god can be his roomie?
IceCat
February 07, 2006
And she alos likes to recommend any book by James Dobson, founder of "Focus on the Fambly" As if that fundie conartist as anything useful to say, except "Send me more money!".
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.