Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

The best parenting I've ever seen - you will shit!!!

Posted by str8six 
Oh my God in Heaven!!! Y'all are not going to fucking beLIEVE this shit, this is the best prank I've ever seen I SWEAR!!! Holy shit!! LMMFAO!!!
bouncing and laughing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QKwCQWjTyI0
Re: The best parenting I've ever seen - you will shit!!!
May 14, 2008
LATCAC!

"Look at the camera and cry!"

[Everyone "ROTFL"]

Besides, it didn't look like those people were THAT bad off. Maybe they couldn't afford an x-box, but they could afford candy-canes, and etc. The little kid was crying, but it was probably more out of embarrassment of falling for the joke rather than not getting the x-box. My family did things like this to one another (although usually between the adults). It is a wonderful, character-building experience, and makes you appreciate what is and what is not important in life.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
OK, true confessions time. That kid is acting like someone just DIED. But...The only reason I'm not going off on a full-on fucking rant about what a little shit this kid is (and do something with that hair for the love of Jeebus) is because I was a little shit of a drama queen when I was that age (can you say self-loathing boys and girls?) and bawled like a baby when my mom told me I was getting too old for an Easter basket (I think I was like 11--it was truly shameful). Yes folks, I was a spoiled, juvenile little crotch dump like the ones we rip on here.

But there's hope. You go out into the world like that and let me tell you, the world is NOT impressed. I got kicked a few times--HARD, some of it by my own creation, some of it just rotton luck. I'm thankful that I was allowed to learn those lessons. Hopefully this entitled little shit will get a clue sooner than I did. But first, the hair. Holy crap. It looks like Satan took over a cotton candy machine and puked all over him.
Mean Person Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
It looks like Satan took over a
cotton candy machine and puked all over him.

OMG...I.CANNOT.BREATH!! grinning smiley..bouncing and laughing....:bal
May 15, 2008
Wow.

Just.

Wow.
I'm going to take the opposite view here...

I think what was done to that child was terrible, you want to create more psychos in the world, another fucked up kid to grow up, this kind of cruel shit creates the ugly world we have now.

If they were trying to be good parents instead of ugly breeders, they would have wrapped the child's clothes in something else.

Let's face it folks, it is the BREEDERS that turn their kids into little greedy fucks wanting $500 sneakers and xboxes. People who raise thier kids without McDonalds, TV and SUVs, giving books and art supplies as gifts, don't raise greedy kids. Now, I'm all for mass sterilization because we do not need more people on the planet, but also, if you want to reduce the number of breeders, the last thing you need to be doing is laughing at something as fucked up as this being done to a child, who no doubt, has been brainwashed with McDonalds and Xboxes his whole life.

No, I don't think this child was taught a lesson. Not at all, he was cruelly tricked, these people were not teaching the child a lesson about greed, they are disgusting BREEDERS out for a laugh at the child's expense.
I see what you're saying now - but it's still funny as shit! They did buy the rotten little brat an Xbox so that should make you happy, they just gave it to him after the clothes.

I disagree with you a little however on the kid not having learned a lesson. He learned life isn't always as it seems, and that you actually WILL survive after not having gotten your way. Life is full of disappointments but you cry, accept and move on.
I do understand and completely sympathize with your viewpoint str8six.

I do.

However, I don't believe this was a lesson about teaching the child about greed. Had that been the case, the child would have never been counting on xbox, $500 sneakers, mcdonalds or anything else. THE BREEDERS are the ones that have taught the child to be greedy, and then to turn around and "teach it a lesson" by folding up clothes in that box is by far one of the most disgusting breeder antics I have seen to date. THEY are the ones that taught that child to WANT and GIMME GIMME GIMME.

I will tell you a little story, and maybe why I'm taking the opposite view here on this... When I was 12 I got braces on my teeth and the night I came home with braces my mom had a little party for me. Now mind you, I was not raised with "xbox" greed, I was raised receiving clothes, books and art supplies, so I was not a shitty brat when I grew up. Anyhow, night of the party, my moothers disgusting boyfriend came over and brought a wrapped package with him and gave it to me. I opened it up, and what was inside? A huge package of 1000 pieces of bubble gum. What a sick fuck he was. I wasn't expecting something expensive, nor was I even expecting a gift from him, but what he did was really cruel and nasty, and they both sat there and laughed about it. Tell me this was ok to do, even in the minds of childfree people, I can't imagine that this is the right or even funny thing to do.
I agree now, that was a cruel joke your mothers' bf played on you - what a bastard - and I also agree of course that it is the breeders who are perpetuating this horrible ME generation.

I know it's somewhat infantile of me, but seeing that kids hair bouncing and foofing all around along with that horrible face just cracked me up...sorry... *tee-hee...that hair, LOL*
Yes, I love to see the little shits get their comeuppance from time to time too... I looked again in the comments and saw that they ended up, supposedly giving the brat his xbox.

As much as I cannot stand brats like the rest of the childfree, I totally place the blame on bratdom on BREEDERS. They are the ones creating the brats we hate around here.

I felt heartbroken for that brat. Here he is, trapped with those breeders who have taught him nothing but greed and then turn around and act like they are teaching him some kind of lesson, it makes me fucking sick. And I guarantee you, he's going to grow up to be a breeder just like his breeders. They didn't teach him shit on Christmas morning. All of those people in that video need to be sterilized.
May 15, 2008
Sorry to say this, but I'm NOT amused by this sick joke on a poor, innocent boy on CHRISTMAS morning!

His parents are sorry fucks, not him.sad smiley
I would have thought it was funnier if they’d had him open the box with the clothes, taken a few seconds to let it sink in and watch him react, laugh a little, then give him the X360 and tell him not to peek at gifts anymore. But they were downright cruel – that taunting and the LATCAC went way beyond the realm of ‘prank’, and those ‘adults’ should have known better than to take it that far and let it go on that long.
I agree with this totally. I think he should have some sort of "lesson" for peeking when he was told not to, but the cruelty exhibited by those goddamned breeders was over the top. They are on track to raising a little psychopath for sure.

Stephanie Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would have thought it was funnier if they’d had
> him open the box with the clothes, taken a few
> seconds to let it sink in and watch him react,
> laugh a little, then give him the X360 and tell
> him not to peek at gifts anymore. But they were
> downright cruel – that taunting and the LATCAC
> went way beyond the realm of ‘prank’, and those
> ‘adults’ should have known better than to take it
> that far and let it go on that long.
**They didn't teach him shit on Christmas morning. All of those people in that video need to be sterilized.**
That sums it up.
The look on that boys face... I don't think it bodes well for that family down the years...
They had best remember the saying "Revenge is a dish best served cold."
I find the phony lottery tickets on the same level.
Technically, a snake in the can would have been better I think. After all, the can usually says 'peanuts'.

edit: I couldn't even finish watching it, although when I get to a masochistic frame of mind I might.
May 16, 2008
"Nuke them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login