Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Doing business with Moos

Posted by moohater 
moohater
Doing business with Moos
May 15, 2008
I am a somewhat regular poster here from time to time, but I am not posting under my regular name today because this post is about my job and we all know how breeders lurk around childfree boards, especially online breeders.... anyhow...

I'll start by saying that I provide web services for businesses online, and that's all you need to know to start with. I also am deep in the bowels of breeder, right in the center of their universe and they don't even know it. If any of you are familiar with the moomie sites, some of them with longstanding reputations among the childfree, lol, you'll know who I am working for. lol.

Let me start by saying, if it wasn't for the money, I wouldn't do business in these circles, and actually, stopped doing biz with some of them because of their beliefs that bratley's latest shitty diaper is more important than one of my employees that had a heart attack and needed time off work. I shit you not. No pun intended. There is no medical emergency that an adult can have that is more important than Preyhgnuncy or Bratley's Latest Poo.

In the corporate world, these moos have HR to reign them in, but in the online world, they are no holds barred cunts. Think: "attachment parenting cunts" and so forth... these are the bitches I deal with.

What I get off on the most, aside from the fact that I regularly squeeze them all for the dollas, is that they have no clue, absolutely NO CLUE that I am a major childfree radical. LOL. The best way to get back at these bitches is to take their money, and take a lot of it. We have services and quality of service that very few people provide, and usually they do not have much of a choice but to deal with us anyhow.

So... I wanted to start this thread because I'd like to post in it from time to time about the breeder moo antics I encounter while working online. Perhaps, if you ever consider doing your own business online, you'll be able to suss out what to avoid and how best to take advantage of the moos and take all of their money.

First thing: Stay at home whores LOVE to make their own blogs and then go around to online retail establishments and beg for free stuff to "review" in their "blog." Mostly, these moomieblogs are for no other purpose than getting free shit, because they do not make money or have traffic. Some retailers, who are moomiecentric and slobber all over these cows will fall for this shit and send out hundreds or thousands of dollars in free product, and once one moo gets on the gravy train, she will tip off the other moos online about the free shit for a "review in your blog." It's a scam, no doubt. These whores have no morals whatsoever. I've had several occaisons where I have stepped in the middle of a retailer I was working for to put the breaks on this bullshit and shoo the moos away. This is a very popular scam and the moos seem to all know each other, so it's quite the racket.
Anonymous User
Re: Doing business with Moos
May 15, 2008
I have a huge problem with buying stuff on ebay. I used to love to shop there, but then I kept running across sellers who made comments like "because I am a full time mom, I don't have time to check the sizes on these garments, so you will need to decide for yourself if this fits". Um, your selling clothes on ebay and don't want to give the measurements of the clothing???

Also, ran across this little gem: "I have two little ones at home and can't get to the post office every day, so you may have to wait a while to get your package".

When I see this shit, I do NOT buy from these sellers!! I am the customer and how dare them ask me to cut them slack because of their personal life issues. If they don't have time to check sizes of the stuff they sell, or take it to the post office to mail it, they should get out of the ebay business.

Also, I frequently see this on ebay: "When you buy from me, you are supporting a SAHM". This is not professional salesmanship - its begging.
str8six
May 15, 2008
Looking forward to your revealing the true beast within many self-proclaimed 'wonderful parents'. Many of them are wolves in sheep's clothing, snatching up any and every free-bee they can get their paws on. What a bunch of pathetic beggars.
May 15, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Looking forward to your revealing the true beast
> within many self-proclaimed 'wonderful parents'.
> Many of them are wolves in sheep's clothing,
> snatching up any and every free-bee they can get
> their paws on. What a bunch of pathetic beggars.

The shower scam, et al. My sil made a site for her son and conveniently added a retail feature for her truly horrid artwork.
May 15, 2008
I am not surprised at all to hear any of that, moohater. Par for the course.
moohater
May 15, 2008
Please don't think I am exaggerating about the moos believing that bratley's shitty diapers and their repugnancy is more important than an adult who has had a heart attack, cancer or some other life threatening emergency... it happened to us. This has made me hate these whores even more than their freebee begging.
May 15, 2008
Oh, I am not doubting you for one second. I have seen it with my own eyes in different situations.

Years ago, a guy I was dating who had this needy sister who just birthed the almighty cribling. Earlier the same day, my father had a massive stroke and was in a coma. She was PISSED because we decided that my father's stroke was more serious than her newly-hatched loaf and wouldn't talk to us for weeks because we didn't come see her and the loaf the day it was born, we spent the time an hour away visting my near-death father.

After she did finally start speaking to us, she'd constantly throw in, "Well, you could have seen little Frankie the day he was born but you weren't there........" Lucky for her, that's when I was still dumb enough to take shit from people.
Anonymous User
May 15, 2008
What kind of freebies are these parents getting?
moohater
May 15, 2008
Oh, they beg for just about everything. Retailers who specialize in childrens clothing/shoes/accessories are big targets for the blog moos,
pretty much, any retailer specializing in "family oriented" products are targets for this scam.

I personally know of a retailer who specialized in expensive one of a kind baby room furniture (stuff that only rich breeders can afford, not the average SUVmoo) that got begs and was stupid enough to give away some $5000 in merchandise for one moo to "review" on her "blog" -- come to find out, after I had looked into the matter, she had all of one or two visitors a day on that blog that she had claimed to the retailer were in the "thousands" of visitors everyday. They didn't prosecute the moo or sue her even after I suggested they do so.
Anonymous User
May 15, 2008
I know that Payless Shoe Store does, or used to, give lots of special deals to parents. I do not shop there anymore because if I buy shoes there, I'm paying for their freebies through the cost of my shoes. Doesn't seem fair.
geanie
May 15, 2008
""I know that Payless Shoe Store does, or used to, give lots of special deals to parents. I do not shop there anymore because if I buy shoes there, I'm paying for their freebies through the cost of my shoes. Doesn't seem fair.""

I feel that way about restaurants that let kids eat free. We all pay for their meals by higher costs for all menu items. I tend to avoid places that give freebies to the kids/families because I too feel like I'm subsidizing through higher costs to cover the freebies cause you know the business won't take the hit on their bottom line; they will make it up somewhere.
str8six
May 15, 2008
I feel the same way about restaurants geanie, I won't patronize them if they're all 'Kids Eat Free!" and shit.

My husband doesn't abhor horrible child behavior as much as I do but at 40 years of age, is finally beginning to tire of it. He doesn't fight me anymore on the subject. When we were dating, if we walked into a restaurant and the first thing that hit me was wailing kids, we'd turn around and walk out. A real PITA for him but he's used to it now.

OTOH, I will gladly sit next to and around well-behaved children in public. I didn't scream and throw food all over the floor and they can be taught to do the same - just not on my sacrificial dinner dime!
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
Also the restaurants that really cater to kids, don't have the greatest food. This is something I've noticed.
May 16, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I have a huge problem with buying stuff on ebay. I
> used to love to shop there, but then I kept
> running across sellers who made comments like
> "because I am a full time mom, I don't have time
> to check the sizes on these garments, so you will
> need to decide for yourself if this fits". Um,
> your selling clothes on ebay and don't want to
> give the measurements of the clothing???

A lot of the moms will post the size but it is often smaller than what was listed...or the item was not in the best of condition. It is one thing if the seller states the flaws. I no longer buy on eBay with the exception of one Santeria seller. That is for religious items and he is a top seller on the 'Bay. The last clothing item was way too small despite the bust size mentioned being for a larger size. Not happy at all. yawning smiley
>
> Also, ran across this little gem: "I have two
> little ones at home and can't get to the post
> office every day, so you may have to wait a while
> to get your package".

That always gets me especially if the same seller demands payment within a certain timeframe. I *always* PayPal'd the payment ASAP after I got the notification that I won the item. I expect prompt shipping as well. It is one thing if the seller is going to be out of town and mentions the dates where there will be no shipping.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
I also don't do as much business on ebay anymore. I've found many items are misrepresented. Things are usually MUCH smaller than they look in the photographs.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login