Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

irresponsible, tactless mothers

Posted by str8six 
str8six
irresponsible, tactless mothers
May 15, 2008
I was reading the rules at the top of the bratfree page regarding it not being a place for the childed to debate with the childfree, and to 'click here' for those with kids. I thought it was going to be a smartass sort of link and was looking forward to some good laughs, when it dumped me onto a babycenter site!

There was this poll there asking if parents put their shopping carts back after they use them. Seeing as how my sports car is now in the body shop for someone letting their goddammed cart have it's way with my door, I decided to see: 59% don't put their carts back! There were more polls, and some are shocking: 40% of mothers pick up dropped pacifiers OFF OF THE GROUND, wipe them off and shove back in their kids' pie-holes! 31% put it in THEIR MOUTHS TO CLEAN IT OFF, then give it back...how in the HELL is that cleaning it?! And my personal favorite: 64% of 'parents' have pulled their kids out of school for a vacation! WHAAAAAAT????? hitting over the head with a hammer
Re: irresponsible, tactless mothers
May 15, 2008
str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I was reading the rules at the top of the bratfree
> page regarding it not being a place for the
> childed to debate with the childfree, and to
> 'click here' for those with kids. I thought it
> was going to be a smartass sort of link and was
> looking forward to some good laughs, when it
> dumped me onto a babycenter site!
>
> There was this poll there asking if parents put
> their shopping carts back after they use them.
> Seeing as how my sports car is now in the body
> shop for someone letting their goddammed cart have
> it's way with my door, I decided to see: 59%
> don't put their carts back! There were more
> polls, and some are shocking: 40% of mothers pick
> up dropped pacifiers OFF OF THE GROUND, wipe them
> off and shove back in their kids' pie-holes! 31%
> put it in THEIR MOUTHS TO CLEAN IT OFF, then give
> it back...how in the HELL is that cleaning it?!
> And my personal favorite: 64% of 'parents' have
> pulled their kids out of school for a vacation!
> WHAAAAAAT????? hitting over the head with a hammer

Just a question- what made you decide to read the rules? I read them a few moments ago as well but didn't dare click on the link.
Rose: Your question is already answered here:

str8six Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
"I thought it was going to be a smartass sort of link and was
looking forward to some good laughs, when it
dumped me onto a babycenter site!"

I've never read the rules up there because I just go straight to the posts. Just decided today to read them. At least you know now not to click on it wink. I've never posted on a childed board or harassed them and have no intentions on starting now.
May 15, 2008
Oh. I just wondered why it even occurred to you is all...I don't have the stomach for them. You are a brave girl. smiling smiley
May 15, 2008
The only breeder board I read is True Mom Confessions. What a pathetic lot. After reading the shit over there, I thank the gods and goddesses that I have my childfree life. I've never trolled on TMC or any other mommy board and don't intend to start. We have enough of that here with the random breeder pain in the ass poser coming here to "show us the error of our ways" or play their little mommy game where they post shit to get everyone here in an uproar and start fighting with one another. Sadly, it has happened. I guess that's the mommies strategies, use "playground logic."

The rest of the mommy blogs are totally useless to me and most of the civilized world with better things to do. Nothing but a bunch of do-nothing, go-nowhere breeders who have nothing better to do all day but post their nonsensical bullshit on a breeder board for their ego soothing from the other mommies. Attention whores.

I guess the reason some people do visit and NOT TROLL is that just like a good trainwreck, you just HAVE to look once in a while. Just to keep it real. LOL
exactly KFLL! I don't visit childed boards, and up until this week had no idea about the confessions sites. Like I said, I thought that link was a possible smart-ass site for parent trolls. My mistake. But it WAS fun reading about how utterly disgusting some parents are.

The confession site just solidifies what we've all been saying for years and is quite interesting. It's like seeing strobe lights - you're hypnotized and simply MUST look. But I do NOT harass them or troll their forums. Those are THEIR miserable little places on the web. Poor bastards, let 'em have it, I'll just sit back at laugh at their self-inflicted misery - that's satisfaction enough for me!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login