Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Why are people so afraid to say it?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Why are people so afraid to say it?
May 16, 2008
Why is it that im 39 yrs old and I have NEVER ever herd anyone just say it "you dont have to have kids"

Watch, Judge judy, Dr Phil, Wife Swap, Supper Nanny, Cops etc etc

all those people have so much drama and so many problem becasue they have had kids,

BUT NO ONE ever says, Dont have kids, or if you didnt have those kids your life would be alot better, every fucken Dr Phil (i stopped watching, he is an dumb ass) show had some drama because they are breeders, but never does he say, maybe you shouldnt have had those 3 kids (so some people watching can realize its a choice to crap out babyeees)

Why are people so afraid,

I never hear anything on over population either. I really think 99.9% of people are mindless sheep
Re: Why are people so afraid to say it?
May 16, 2008
My dad used to tell me all the time not to have kids.

"Don't have kids, they're nothing but a pain in the ass, you and your brother were good but you don't always get so lucky."
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
Yes nokyds4me,

Unfortunately 99.9% of us are sheeple and slaves to our lizard brains to pass on our genes. So most will avoid the overpopulation issue since they are walking bags of water and hormones whose needs come first, screw the planet.

KFLL, your father was one of a kind.
May 16, 2008
Every now and again judge Judy will utter the magic words.

"Don't have any more children, MADAM." Love her.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
Yeah, judge judy does say that and i love it, she is the rare example, I wish she would tell people its ok NOT to have any kids at all,
May 16, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yeah, judge judy does say that and i love it,
> she is the rare example, I wish she would tell
> people its ok NOT to have any kids at all,

Ahh, but then you get a facefull of the wonderful things about shitsacks......
Because alot of the shows would not even be if they did not have the horror stories that go along with having brats. I watched a few of the nanny shows and it pretty much sealed the deal for me. So at least some may see the trainwrecks of parents lives and run for the hills before breeding.
May 16, 2008
The Nanny shows make my uterus crawl up higher and hide behind my liver.
May 16, 2008
I think no one says "do not have kids" or "you should not have had those kids" because we already have too many parents who practically abandon their young offspring because they feel at a total loss just for getting themselves into it.

Due to the fact that majority of population are irresponsible about reproduction, making such statements would possibly push them over the edge and more than likely harm kids.

Giving it an overall evaluation, people with reason do not generally believe everything they see on TV. They observe and make their own conclusions. As I see it, it is, in many cases, it is a personal character of a parent that raises a particular kid. TV likes drama, so they put it on.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
I think they don't say it, because its too late. Once you have the kids, you can't send them back. You can't un-do it. Its permanent, so whats the point.
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
The point would be that if someone would say it, (like the Dr Phil types, who are there to help people LOL) than others could learn from thier mistakes, its needs to be said, because most idiots dont even know there is a choice
Make that two-of-a-kind fathers!
Like KFLL's dad, my dad also said "Don't have kids." He also went as far to say, "Hell, don't get married either." I don't know about the marriage thing. (I'm 35 and never been married) I might not do that either!
May 16, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> The point would be that if someone would say it,
> (like the Dr Phil types, who are there to help
> people LOL) than others could learn from thier
> mistakes, its needs to be said, because most
> idiots dont even know there is a choice

Quoted for truth- I think a great many people think there's some sort of script, don't give it much thought and then they turn 40 or 50 and say "what happened"?
May 16, 2008
Judge Judy, as many have pointed out, does tell people they shouldn't have kids, or have any more.

I must assume that she gives people implicit credit for not having them, i.e., she doesn't try to convince people who don't have them of how wonderful it is.

She also stands up for pets.
May 16, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> Judge Judy, as many have pointed out, does tell
> people they shouldn't have kids, or have any
> more.
>
> I must assume that she gives people implicit
> credit for not having them, i.e., she doesn't try
> to convince people who don't have them of how
> wonderful it is.
>
> She also stands up for pets.

THAT'S RIGHT, MADAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
your correct, Judy does hammer the breeders, maybe me using her as an example was wrong, but you get my point lol

I just love when Judy hammers the idiot breeders. it seems like 99.9% of her cases involve breeders or thier kids,
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
I just watched the show called The First 48 on a&e

It was about this 18 girl that was killed, by...................... her babys daddy.

This girl got pregnant at 15, by a guy with a huge rap sheet, broke up with him, and started dating another thug who has 3 kids and a live in girlfriend.

and the whole time im watching, im thinking, what the fuck did she think would happen? im sorry, but i dont feel sorry for idiot breeders

the grand-moo acted all sad and was saying the babyeee was a blessing. YUK.. NO that baby is NOT a blessing, its being raised in the hood, the babys dad killed the teen moo, what kind of life will this crotch nugget going to have? chances are ......NONE
May 16, 2008
my mum says its my life to live how i wish too. if that doesnt include kids fine, if it does fine BUT she will not be a baby sitter.

BUt she is happy with my choice, she gave me the choice, the freedom to choose and is happy with my decision. how i want to live my life is my decision..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
oh and the grand-moo got abused by the baby daddy a few months before the murder. Just proves idiot breeders raising idiots breeders. We are doomed as a society!!!
Anonymous User
May 16, 2008
Yesterday at work I sent the link for this forum to a coworker of mine. He asked me what the heck I was laughing so loudly about smiling smiley)) without thinking about whether or not he's a breeder the e-mail was off in cyberspace.

I hear nothing from him for hours.

That's when I started thinking "maybe that was a bad idea..."

On his coffee break he came by my office today. First thing out of his mouth: I absolutely hate children! Thank you for that! I'm not alone in this breeder factory (all the women in the office except me are pregnant or mothers already)!

Then our Senior VP walks by with his brood in tow. OMG we thought we were dead!
Ms Mel Harmon
May 16, 2008
Why don't people say it? Because the majority are already parents, know they fucked up, and well---you know the old saying---misery loves company. That's also why if you make the conscious choice to remain childfree that you will, as you get older and your friends children get older and start giving them more trouble and fail their expectations, these previous "friends" will start treating you like crap---because they are jealous of your childfreedom and wishing they had made the same choice you did. Stay strong! Stay Childfree (if that's what you choose---if you choose to have kids, fine--just keep your damn strollers out of my way!).
May 16, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> Why is it that im 39 yrs old and I have NEVER ever
> herd anyone just say it "you dont have to have
> kids"

When I did security work for an abortion clinic, patients would believe they had to justify their abortions by stating how they WOULD have a baby later on and how they were just not ready for motherhood right now. It was a revelation and shocking to some ladies when I mentioned that they did not HAVE to have those babies at all...and they did not need to explain their abortions.

> all those people have so much drama and so many
> problem becasue they have had kids,

Life is chaotic enough at times without kids. Those I know with children seem to have constant drama which is why most of my friends are NOT parents or the kids have grown up and left the house. One friend I let drift away as she is busy...busy...busy with all of the activities of her two daughters. The teen and tween do not need to be in every single thing which has gave them the expectation how Mom is nothing more than an unpaid taxi driver.

> Why are people so afraid,
>
> I never hear anything on over population either.
> I really think 99.9% of people are mindless sheep

Most people are sheep. At the clinic, an upper-class housewife had her college daughter there for her abortion. The mother said how she did not want kids but her husband wanted them so she gave in. I believe it was the fancy lifestyle she wanted so she had those babies so not to lose the man. No gilded cage is worth moohood. After all, this woman was really a man away from poverty. If there was a divorce and the lady did not have the best of lawyers, she would have received shit even if there were kids still at home.
May 17, 2008
I don't think it's ever too late...it's just that society would totally demonize parents who put their toddler or five-year-old up for adoption if the parents realized they'd made a mistake. Then again, even then the kid could come find the parents again once it turned 18.

So many people are so used to thinking that they can only do certain things with their lives because they were taught that their whole lives or because they're too stupid to think otherwise...it's scary. I mean, there's people who have children without even thinking about whether or not they actually WANT those kids because it's what society says we should do. Are these people so dependent that they need others to think for them? Geez.
May 18, 2008
Nour Wrote:
> Make that two-of-a-kind fathers!
> Like KFLL's dad, my dad also said "Don't have
> kids." He also went as far to say, "Hell, don't
> get married either." I don't know about the
> marriage thing. (I'm 35 and never been married) I
> might not do that either!

Marriage, like kids, has become a social norm fulfillment type of arrangement. Many get married because they feel it is the "right thing to do". Due to the fact that majority of population has no thinking, they do it. Many of those "right thing to do" marriages suffer consequences later. People do not know or care to find out the legal stuff that is attached to the Marriage Certificate. If they knew, they would not be so quick about jumping in to the marriage.

I am not saying that marriage is good for none, I am saying it is not good for all. I have seen more divorces than I wanted to. So has everyone else. Yet, all I have been hearing about lately is weddings.
The lifescript makes me ill. I'm almost 40, never married (despite numerous proposals) and am very happily childfree. This is exactly how I want it. I think it's a shame that society drills into people's heads, from the times they're old enough to understand language, that they WILL get married one day (to someone of the opposite sex, of course), and they WILL have kids (never mind they might not even physically be able to, let alone want to). My life choices, and my extreme satisfaction with them, frequently make me feel like I dodged a bullet. How it was that I was lucky enough to have the foresight and guts to buck tradition, I'll never know. It has made me start thinking about how I would like to do outreach with kids and let them know that they have choices. I don't know the best mechanism for this, and certainly kids' parents would probably want to censor me, but it just seems like one of the more important community services that ISN'T being provided, as far as I know. It would be my legacy. How grand!

Let me know if you have any ideas!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login