Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

So obnoxious

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
So obnoxious
May 16, 2008
From the rant board. This is so true of obnoxious, selfish parents who procreate to make mini-me's.

http://bestparentever.com
Anonymous User
Re: So obnoxious
May 16, 2008
Petit Tresor looks like a very overpriced store for infants. $119 for a baby dress???

Middle class people are constantly trying to imitate celebrities, this is nothing new. Its why so many Americans are mired in credit card debt.

Where I live, people are throwing birthday parties for their kids that cost the same as a small wedding. They are sending their pre-teen daughters to spas. Its crazy.
May 17, 2008
Oh, that little Princess Suri, again.eye rolling smiley All she is good for is to BE the dazzling love trophy of Tom Cruise and Kate Holmes.

And do you hear that our lovable, big-lipped Angeline Jolie is now heavy with TWINS? She's officially a brood sow now.
May 17, 2008
Banshee Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Oh, that little Princess Suri, again.eye rolling smiley All she
> is good for is to BE the dazzling love trophy of
> Tom Cruise and Kate Holmes.

I hate that Tom Cruise fucker. Kate Holmes will realise she has been 'had' when this guy tires of her just as he did with ex-wives Mimi Rogers (who was pretty cool) and that Nicole Kidman (who I hate).
>
> And do you hear that our lovable, big-lipped
> Angeline Jolie is now heavy with TWINS? She's
> officially a brood sow now.

Gag me. two faces puking Let's see how long Brad Pitt will stay around. He ain't no prize, either.
Anonymous User
May 17, 2008
I think Anjelina is one of those women addicted to being pregnant.

And I get so tired of hearing about Suri and Shiloh. Its nauseating.

And yes, I think Katie Holmes is the next ex-wife of Tom Cruise, I believe he will marry again and have kids with someone else - within the next 5-6 years or so. Mark my word!
May 17, 2008
Too bad, what a waste. She was so cute in "Go". I'm gonna watch "Go" tonight!

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
No Thankx
May 19, 2008
The celebrity parents are just so utterly ridiculous and gross. Even more annoying then most other parents I know.
May 19, 2008
And something else...wasn't Angeline Jolie CHILDFREE when she first started out?

Then, she considered adoption so she won't spill a squirming loaf, and finally, now she's dropping WHOLE litters!

What a weird woman.=P
May 19, 2008
a lot of them are.. mariah carey said she possible wants spawn with her new man..fashion items.. flagging career have a baby..gets their face back into the papers..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 20, 2008
I've heard Angelina Jolie in an interview, several years ago, say that the reason she adopted the first fashion accessory because she needed something to keep her grounded, keep her from doing drugs, and to keep her from spiraling out of control.

Remember this cunt in her early days? Bleached out hair, strung out on drugs constantly? People seem to forget this shit and all of a sudden she's the fucking Earth Mother? I could puke.
May 20, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Banshee Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Oh, that little Princess Suri, again.eye rolling smiley All
> she
> > is good for is to BE the dazzling love trophy
> of
> > Tom Cruise and Kate Holmes.
>
> I hate that Tom Cruise fucker. Kate Holmes will
> realise she has been 'had' when this guy tires of
> her just as he did with ex-wives Mimi Rogers (who
> was pretty cool) and that Nicole Kidman (who I
> hate).
> >
> > And do you hear that our lovable, big-lipped
> > Angeline Jolie is now heavy with TWINS? She's
> > officially a brood sow now.
>
> Gag me. two faces puking Let's see how long Brad Pitt will stay
> around. He ain't no prize, either.

Snort. We were just laughing about the Brangelina train wreck this morning. She has no idea what the hell she is doing. Pick SOMETHING, but regardless, stay out of the limelight for a while. nobody really cares. And if she's not bonding withher blood daughter, why is she knocked up again??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login