Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Single moo-to-be to have another winner's spawn

Posted by k-man 
Check out this question and answer and the comments that follow:

http://blogs.news.com.au/bossy/index.php/news/comments/my_realtionship_is_heading_south_should_i_keep_the_baby/

As one blog summed it none too kindly (no, K-Man doesn't have a blog, so don't blame me):

"In a nutshell:

'I'm a thick cunt who got knocked up by a tattooed ex-convict thug and he's totally psycho and I don't know what to dooooo, should I kill the kid I was impregnated with ("Unbeknownst to me") and ditch the deceased's daddy, or what, please teh help!' "

By the way, this is one of those hard instances where I believe she should abort—but, guess what, she's become attached to her "blob". Unreal.
Re: Single moo-to-be to have another winner's spawn
May 17, 2008
Gvoernment will pay for welfare, food stamps, and WIC but will not pay for abortion. How fucking insane.
May 17, 2008
government pays to get breeders, breeding makes voters, voters give power to government. "the circle of life" which gives politicians money and power. and so we begin again..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 17, 2008
I don't know WHERE you folks find time to dig up this shit. I barely have time to read it, let alone look for it. Thank you all the same!
May 17, 2008
links in links, people sending me links, to other sites.. and so on...

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Here's the reply I sent. Not sure it will get published:
This relationship has "disaster" plastered all over. As soon as someone is disrespectful, and the other allows it, the door is wide open for abuse. It starts with emotional abuse, then will end with physical abuse. I can garantee you he does not love you, he will beat you, he will beat the kid, he will make you more and more miserable as days go by. You will end up in the morgue as another casualty of domestic violence. Your life will be summed up in a local newspaper as "woman killed by boyfriend".
YOU have the power to change this situation. Get out of the relationship, get an abortion (otherwise he will be in your life FOR EVER), rebuilt your life on YOUR own terms, and eventually find someone respectful who shares your values.
It might not sound simple to you, but it is. Do you want to be stuck in an abusive relationship with this guy all your life, untill he kills you? I'm so sure of this, I'd bet my soul on this.
Your choice: Be miserable or save yourself.
Mrs. Ogre well done!!! i agree with you 100%

But I have a feeling she will have babyeeeee, after babybbeeee with abuser after abuser
May 17, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mrs. Ogre well done!!! i agree with you 100%
>
> But I have a feeling she will have babyeeeee,
> after babybbeeee with abuser after abuser

I agree. Mrs. Ogre's words will fall on deaf ears. How many of these single or married moms say how the man will change once the baby gets here? Many single moms-to-be have stated how their lives will change once they give birth as being a mother will straighten them out meaning no more partying. Most of them go back to their old ways. Too many of the single mothers I have worked have gone from one abuser to the other. The kids suffer only to repeat history.

I'm over talking to people about their choices when they complain of their lot in life. Some just need an ear that is willing to listen while they work out their own solutions. Others will ask for advice only to get angry. This woman in the blog is going to have the kid...just as Jim never put his girlfriend out despite the threat of being 'oopsed'.

Most of the people on that blog are advising the woman to get rid of the baby via abortion...and mentioned what I say all the time: Once the woman has that child, she is anchored to the man for life even if they are no longer 'together'. One dumb single moo says how it was worth it to raise a kid on her own and to keep her chin up. Wow...how enlightening. She is not the one who will have to pay for this child. But...misery enjoys company. Most single moos love to see other women in the same shit.

Sad thing is this woman is quite young: 23. Her boyfriend is sixteen years older. I do not worry much about age unless someone is taking advantage of underage people. However, this young lady is really naive about life. The older guy knows it and is nothing but trouble. At 39, this man cannot get a woman in his own age bracket as she would see right through the B*S. The young gal is still enamoured despite the bad things that are already happening.

I did add my $.02, though. We shall see if it the mod approves. Same name..."amethusos". The young girl is raging how everyone has been so hateful. Please...the little dummy is going to birth it and feels the responses have been so cruel. Heard that bit before...eye rolling smiley...as most people cannot stand anything which is not sugar-coated with the "Have that baby with that guy...it will be great!" Glad it ain't me.:cool
May 17, 2008
It is to the best advantage of this girl's boyfriend, to terminate the pregnancy. Why would anyone, I mean anyone, want to procreate with a person who carries violent DNA? What kind of good trait is being passed down here? In addition to bad DNA from the man, this girl is stupid. Her arts degree supports nothing whet it comes to making wise life choices.

This kid will not have a good future, She makes remarks that she grew up without a dad, well, look at the choices of potential mates she is making. Not much positive can be said there. She should be worried about stopping the repetition of this disaster, rather than attachment to her blob. Do any of today's parents EVER wonder if the kid will have a life that they themselves would want? If they did, there would be a lot fewer oopses and fewer abused kids.
May 17, 2008
Techie Wrote:
> It is to the best advantage of this girl's
> boyfriend, to terminate the pregnancy. Why would
> anyone, I mean anyone, want to procreate with a
> person who carries violent DNA? What kind of good
> trait is being passed down here? In addition to
> bad DNA from the man, this girl is stupid. Her
> arts degree supports nothing whet it comes to
> making wise life choices.

Gotta love how she screams to the responders of her high IQ, which makes her smart. Her choices have shown otherwise...lurking
>
> This kid will not have a good future, She makes
> remarks that she grew up without a dad, well, look
> at the choices of potential mates she is making.
> Not much positive can be said there. She should
> be worried about stopping the repetition of this
> disaster, rather than attachment to her blob. Do
> any of today's parents EVER wonder if the kid will
> have a life that they themselves would want? If
> they did, there would be a lot fewer oopses and
> fewer abused kids.

She is going to hate her 'blob' by the time it is two years old and she is either still with the abusive man, living in the projects on welfare, or with another asshole guy.

'Blob' will only be a reminder of the piece of shit she bred with and her college degree will be useless.
Some women get pregnant just so they can hang on to the man for a little while longer. If often does not work. Look at all the men who just leave and find another woman. The woman will never be anything but the "baby mama" to the man. He may marry someone else and have kids and that will be what he considers his "real family" and the child he had with baby mama will just be his child support check. I'd hate that kind of life, personally - being someone's baby mama.
May 19, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
> Some women get pregnant just so they can hang on
> to the man for a little while longer. If often
> does not work. Look at all the men who just leave
> and find another woman. The woman will never be
> anything but the "baby mama" to the man. He may
> marry someone else and have kids and that will be
> what he considers his "real family" and the child
> he had with baby mama will just be his child
> support check. I'd hate that kind of life,
> personally - being someone's baby mama.

Some baby mamas do not do their math that well. Sometimes, I think, they do not know how to count. Many are under assumption that child support will provide them with what they need. It does not work that way. Child support is not a good stable income. Dadio looses his job and there goes the child support. Mama has to go to work and it is not going to be pretty. In fact, it is going to suck really bad. She is used to guaranteed pay but that is gone and is not coming back soon. How about that.
May 19, 2008
The 23/year-old is whining how she just loves her 'blob' as she knows it has fingers and toes. She is a pro-lifer's wet dream. Fast forward three years from now after being battered by the horrible guy and she is left dealing with a toddler. Her arts degree may get her asking, "Do you want fries with that?" Suddenly, the toddler with all of it's fingers and toes will no longer be so 'lovely'. It is another scenario of not wanting the real deal when it came to advice but for everyone to tell her how "great" this whole thing will turn out. It is also about a 'good girl' loving those 'bad boys'. Denial it is...
May 19, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> Gvoernment will pay for welfare, food stamps, and
> WIC but will not pay for abortion. How fucking
> insane.

At first I wasn't sure I agreed with you but the day broke in my head and I realized how completely right you are. Excellent point.
I have to say, I don't think liberal arts degrees are the best way to go. I realize some people can do quite well with liberal arts degrees, but in many cases, they can't. They cannot find a job where they can apply their knowledge.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login