Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Breeders and animals

Posted by freedomchick 
Re: Breeders and animals
March 05, 2013
I am so sorry! I have a 16 y/o cat too and every day I check to see if she's still with us due to her age.friendly hug

Breeder sows were generally selfish and couldn't care any less about anyone but themselves before they sluiced, but shitting out a loaf only accentuates their greed and lack of compassion. Even WHEN they pretend to be upset when someone else's child has died, too often they admit on their Moo forums how secretly they were thinking how glad they were it wasn't THEIR kid rather than actually feeling any empathy. These types of confessions illustrating their woeful lack of concern for others is quickly followed up with the transparent, "Does that make me a bad person to be glad it wasn't MY kid?", which is predictably followed by co-cow udder rubbing and molly coddling simply because they were all thinking the same thing.shrug

They aren't capable of feeling empathy because their narcissistic personality traits get in the way. For these reasons and more I DETEST selfish Moos who fit this description more than anyone can imagine.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
March 06, 2013
I'm sorry about your loss. sad smiley It must be very hard...we had quite a nasty time at home with our pets. My DH's grandparents dog died last year in August and now in January DH's parents lost their 15 years old dog. The house is so empty now.

As for the breeders, we all know that they care only about themselves and the brats. I see so many times announcements on a pet site of animals sold/given away because the almighty loaf was shat. I feel very bad. Last summer i saw an add about a budgie who was sold because the owners had a loaf. I was just wondering...how fucking difficult is to care for a budgie? Somebody bought that budgie and i hope he/she has a good home now!
March 06, 2013
Sorry to hear of the loss of your furbaby-friend. I know it is hard to lose one as I lost one nearly three years ago and still cannot think about him without getting teary-eyed and weepy. He was my best bud and there is no "replacement" for him. :bawl

sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken
indecision may or may not be my problem
March 06, 2013
I'm so sorry for your loss. I can't imagine what it's like to lose someone hose been with you for as long as your fur baby was. I agree with everyone who already said to unfriend every last one of the idiots on your Facebook page. Before you do that tell anyone who whines about a miscarriage that it was just a clump of cells and that they can grow a new one.
March 06, 2013
I also want to say I'm so sorry for the loss of your sweet kitty. friendly hug

I'm lucky to say that I do know some PNBs who are animal lovers and revere animals the respect and love they deserve, including my own parents who are crazy about our pets and dote on them and love them just like they were one of the family. I'm glad there are at least some people who have kyds who also foster a love and respect for animals in their kyds and teach them how to love and care for them properly. My mom has a soft heart for animals and loves rescuing them, and I have a handful of PNB friends who do the same. It's rare these days. Most breeders are just like you described. They think of pets like a disposable plaything or a toy, as "just an animal." sad smiley

I'd personally unfriend the insensitive people, too. Screw them. sad smiley
March 06, 2013
Sorry to hear about you kitty. You have my condolences. sad smiley

I lost a kitty 6 years ago due to cancer, we had to have him put to sleep as the cancer was inoperable and he was old. I had him (at the time) for over half my life, and it was like having family taken away. I still say to this day, that a part had died with me and is in that box with his ashes, it was that big.

And yeah, unfriend the breeders. If it's been several days and not one has bothered to say anything, then they aren't worth it. Real friends at least try to acknowledge their friend's pain.
March 06, 2013
So sorry to hear about your sad loss. If nothing else, you have all the memories of funny, silly, sweet moments with your dear friend. It was a long life that you provided for your sweet kitty. friendly hug

..........................................................................................................................................................
Established tiling methods are for unlambent nonbreathers filled with tiny rage.--CrabCake
Anonymous User
March 07, 2013
I'm so sorry for the loss of your kitty!

Not surprised these "friends" have little compassion for anyone outside of their own brood or other breeders in their little circle.

I lost my sweet Golden Retriever about 8 years ago and I have a cat about to turn 15. I can't imagine how I'll be on the day he passes...
Anonymous User
March 07, 2013
Sorry to hear about your kitty.

But be soothed in the knowledge that you did the best you could and knew when the time came.

Breeders can go fuck off. Don't bother ever commenting on their little shit status again - they'll soon start asking why.
March 07, 2013
So sorry for your loss.

I still miss Pretty Boy, my red Siamese, and it's been 22 years since he had to be put to sleep for advanced cancer at age 14. But I still have a couple of examples of his distant progeny...
March 07, 2013
Many, many condolences, freedomchick :emoheart I'd offer to help you with the emotional burden if I could. Too bad we can't spread it around so it's not so heavy.

Be good to yourself and YES, breeders are truly self-involved and don't give a shit. They REALLY ARE that bad. Ignore them like they ignored you.
March 07, 2013
How heartless people can be! I'm so sorry you are going through this. The loss of a fur-friend is always so hard. *hugs*
Anonymous User
March 07, 2013
freedomchick

Please accept my condolences as well. Pamper yourself and take it slow for as long as you feel the need. :emoheart

March 07, 2013
Sorry for your loss.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login