Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

948 TV Crap

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
948 TV Crap
February 08, 2006
Yep and all those people shitting out these genetically-mutated loaves are suing drug companies, doctors, etc., for oodles of money and they get it too. This makes me so fucking sick I can't even begin to tell you. Being an Obstetrician is the NASTIEST job on the face of this green earth. Not only do you have to look at some slimy, disgusting breeder sow sprawled out on a table screaming it's head off but you also have the possibility of being sued into oblivion for the littlest thing that is wrong with their pweshious BAYBEE, when most times, it's not the doctor's fault.
Cambion
Re: 948 TV Crap
February 08, 2006
Stupid Moos are just so damn intent on popping out their sprogs that they don't give two shits how awful the child's quality of life is - they will just automatically assume that, because it's THEIR baby, nothing could possibly be wrong with it. But when they see that their child is riddled with a load of health problems, they will be put in a place where they would either need to admit they fucked up, or lay the blame on someone else. And who better to be the scapegoat than the doctor who delivered the child or cared for the mother?

Fucking breeders make me sick - I will never understand why women will continue to want to give birth to children who have such awful health problems. Years down the road, those kids will be asking themselves what they could have possibly done to deserve such a life.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.