Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Rant 949 - Joys of Famblee life

Posted by Feh 
Feh
Rant 949 - Joys of Famblee life
February 08, 2006
Sounds like duhddy don't wanna play house no more. I am guessing that if she keeps passive agressively using her kids as weapons against him, and eachother, instead of actually just talking to him (whaaa????), she'll get her wish of freedom to seek the man who can magically read her thoughts and give her the constant support, approval and unlimted wallet access she so desperately desires. Or duhddy will just take out the entire family while they sleep.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: Rant 949 - Joys of Famblee life
February 09, 2006
I vote for door #3, have Duhddy take out the entire famblee. One less breeder and 2 less sprogg on this earth won't even make a difference.
Cambion
Re: Rant 949 - Joys of Famblee life
February 09, 2006
I concur - it could be Amityville without the creepiness.

These two lines sort of contradict each other:

"...hoping that there is a selfless man out there that will give my children everything I think they should have."

"...he is a hard working provider that loves his family and doesn't abuse us, what more could I ask for?"

Sooo, she wants another guy who will worship her cunt-demons and not give an ounce of concern toward himself once in a while, yet she praises her husband (whom she just royally bitched out) for being a hard worker and a good father. Idiot - make up your fucking mind. Does she honestly expect the guy to be all happy and jolly after working and then coming home to a bitchy wife and 2 brats? Cut the guy a break - I wouldn't blame him if he decided to slap her across the head.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.