Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Grrr

Posted by Gumtreebumm 
CF Scorpio
Re: Grrr
March 14, 2006
Graceland is great, Natalie! I finally visited it myself 5 years ago.
Anonymous User
March 14, 2006
Oh I cant wait to go....I was talking about it with my husband and we are going to start planning our trip soon although because we have just built a house it wont be for a while.The house is kind of sucking up every dollar we have at present...Oh well its better than having a kid bleeding you dry.Are you an Elvis fan?
Lady Cooper
March 15, 2006
Menstural leave? I could use that. Hey, ALL women could benefit from that, not just breeders.

It better come with chocolate benefits.
Feh
March 15, 2006
Georgie boy may be out in a couple more years, unfortunately there's always another fundie freakazoid to take his place, and just enough of the voters willing to screw themselves to get him into office.

Anonymous User
March 15, 2006
Still he cant be as bad as Bush.Bush is nothing but a "war monger" lHe is fucking dangerous and I for one hope he rots in hell - I am pretty sure he will.
Anonymous User
March 15, 2006
I guess it would be useful but I do think it is going a bit overboard.Its just going to make it harder for women to get jobs in the future thats all.With all the leave and everything they are asking for(sprog related) they will be seen as a burden on the rest of the workforce.
CFADinNYC
March 15, 2006
Lactation room, my ass!!!! LMAO!!!! Stay home and breast feed your stupid crotch droppings!!! I am so glad you are not going to have to be tortured by being on that women's concil!! ACK!!!
Anonymous User
March 15, 2006
Yea me too...To tell you the truth if I was put on that council I would only last 5 minutes as I am not one to hold back withmy opinions and these "feminist" women could not handle what I had to say.
CFADinNYC
March 15, 2006
1.a woman to be able to take 5 years off work till her kids 5th birhtday and still walk back into a full time job.

2.the option to work 5 years part time.

3.on site child care.

4.mensural leave ( I kid you not!)

Oh good God - these above statements from the Breeder Coucil are ridiculous!!! 5 years off? Technology advances, so does policy and other work issues. 5 years and they can just waltz on in like nothing happened, like nothing changed and nothing advances? Fucking outrageous!!!!

Ok--I thought #4 was menstrual leave and I was all for that! Sure, each month, give me 5 days off for "Menstrual Leave." LMAO!!!!

As far as Bush is concerned, I voted against him twice. I'd rather have a blow job president than a total religious imbecile.
Anonymous User
March 15, 2006
I know...Thats what I thought. They really do think just because they have had kids that the world "owes" them something dont they?
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.