Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

What is the reason people have kids?

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
What is the reason people have kids?
May 19, 2008
I always wondered what people thought when crapping out kids. what is thier reason?

Failed birth control
Just something people do
buy-bull and god-duh
to prove something
just plain selfish
to trap a man/women
against abortion
never really put any thought in it, just did it
to give grand kiiiids to thier parents
ego

as i see it, there is NO good reason to have kids, YET the entire fucken world does this at a rapid pace.
Re: What is the reason people have kids?
May 19, 2008
according to above rubies.. theres 101 reasons to have kids

of course, a afew cf people including yours truly, have done their own reasons not too.. heres the list

http://thecfcouple.proboards37.com/index.cgi?board=guestrant&action=display&thread=569&page=1

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 19, 2008
It's my opinion that all of your reasons apply. There are a lot of stupid people - i.e., BREEDERS - and they can't possibly all have the same reasons! LOL

nokyds4me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I always wondered what people thought when
> crapping out kids. what is thier reason?
>
> Failed birth control
> Just something people do
> buy-bull and god-duh
> to prove something
> just plain selfish
> to trap a man/women
> against abortion
> never really put any thought in it, just did it
> to give grand kiiiids to thier parents
> ego
>
>
> as i see it, there is NO good reason to have
> kids, YET the entire fucken world does this at a
> rapid pace.
May 19, 2008
yes but its good to see the cf do reasons NOT too. at the last count 303 reasons not too compared to 101 of hers.. wink

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 19, 2008
i know wink.. some of the cf reasons are funny wink

How about:
-Because it distracts one from one's own life
-Loneliness
-Someone to take care of you
-Boredom
May 19, 2008
yup.. wink.. i like them.wink..

May 19, 2008
I believe most of the time a child is born because a woman misses her period. Many idiots marry for the same reason as well. tongue sticking out smiley
May 19, 2008
I still think this is one of the best essays ever for the child free and fence sitters...
http://enlightenment.supersaturated.com/essays/text/carolynray/shame_children.html

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 19, 2008
ooh thats one of mine wink...

i havent read those in ages.. wink...

I seen a really good movie by Guy Richie called Revolver. It's about the ego and how we are all approval junkies. We think the ego is us so we listen to it even then it causes us harm. I think that's why a lot of people have kids their ego is telling them they must. Really trippy movie but very thought provoking.
Anonymous User
May 20, 2008
Nothing better to do with their lives...
SammyB, I saw that movie too. I didn't like that Revolver belabored the point about the ego. Still, it was OK. Spoiler alert: The best part of the movie was when Ray Liotta is standing in his bikini underwear saying "Fear me, fear me" while his eyes fill with tears.

I agree with you absolutely SammyB. I think most people want to have kids because they are approval junkies.
Nour Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> SammyB, I saw that movie too. I didn't like that
> Revolver belabored the point about the ego.

The Irony to is that Guy Richie is married to Madonna no ego thereconfused smiley
May 20, 2008
So they won't seem like selfish, evil prisons of a BILLION unborn souls!

So they'll gush with endless LOOOOOVE for the little loaf.

Because it is God's word, whatever that is.

Because the kid is seen as a younger reincarnation of the parent.

To keep continuing the species - even to the point of ruining our poor planet.sad smiley
May 20, 2008
It's so easy to do: have sex without birth control. Voila!
Yeah, KFLL! I hear too many times: "We wanted to see what would happen when I stopped BC." Not only is this STUPID we all agree, but the way that people think they have done something special is so ridiculous tom me. WHEN IT'S THE MOST COMMON THING, and not extraordinary at all.
Anonymous User
May 20, 2008
I HATE when people call it a miracle. ummmm NO!! 13 yr olds have babies all the time, so do fleas, lady bugs, snakes. ITS NOT SPECIAL!!

Its been done to death, its NOTHING unique
May 21, 2008
This may fall under ego, but perhaps to prove that they got laid. And while I am nothing to look at, Moos are often the ugliest fuckers on the face of the planet.I can see why some of them might need that fucktrophy to boost their confidence.

Some people also do it for the tax breaks or welfare perks, and I'm sure some do it for the attention they know they'll get.

I just could never understand why, when contraception fails, women still keep the babies. WHy are you keeping that which you clearly did not want? Idiots.
Anonymous User
May 21, 2008
Some people have kids to make their own fan club. Ya know, someone who will always love them and worship them.
Bad parents are definitely attention WHORES. They loooooooove all that attention, especially during those 9 months - EWW-WE!!! It's aaaaaaaall about them, people bowing down, opening their doors and kissing their ass - fuck that. I open the doors for old people and my mom - open your own goddammed door, you ain't special bitch! Oh and, - NO - I don't give one fuck that you're pushing a stroller with you 79 month old crammed in it with one in the oven.

And don't you just love how the ones who are barely 3 months knocked-up walk around with their hands around their gut, wobbling like they're 9 months and ready to pop? STFU and quit your fake attention-getting plea's. I long for the 'mothers with children' parking spaces to be empty when I go to the grocery store (such as it was yesterday), I whip right on in there. It's not the law and they get enough perks, ie MY FUCKING MONEY! So screw them.
May 21, 2008
I don't think most breeders have a reason to have children, that would require forethought which sheep do not possess. They get knocked up, spoot out the sprog AND THEN they make up some reason/bingo to justify it.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Anonymous User
May 21, 2008
I know there is suppose to be a difference in breeders and parents who arent breeders. I have not seen a difference, If you crap out kids, I hate you! its selfish on every level.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login