Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Oboomer tells Americans: Stop eating too much, Driving SUV and cooling your house to 72, the turd werld don't like it

Posted by nowhiggers 
wow. I am so NOT voting for this fucking clown this year. But I ain't voting for McCain either, although it's tempting, just to keep this fucking idiot out of office:

http://afp.google.com/article/ALeqM5h-wpxs1Re-8vx2Zk5xnYygW1W67w

You know what Oboomer? I don't fucking like the 10 kids per person the turd world produces, so when they give that up, I'll think about lowering my food intake and turning off the air conditioning. (I don't drive an SUV).

FUcking CLOWN.

What the hell ever happened to the liberals and feminists of the 70s? Where everyone chips in to do their part, including sensitivity to population issues? Blame the "fat" americans, yeah, that sure is going to solve all the problems.

Idiot.
Well, you have made a good point. Americans don't produce ten or twelve kids per family the way that these other countries do. I am tired of hearing how its our responsibility to help people who refuse to help themselves. Many of the problems in the third world countries are deeply rooted within their culture - throwing money at them won't help. And I'm tired of hearing how we are obligated to adopt their children they keep producing. Why don't they just learn to keep their legs together? Its not my problem they can't exercise some self control.
Until the Third World can take care of themselves without handouts from Western countries, people can drink a huge glass of "shut the fuck up" when it comes to consumption. The USA just sent relief over to Myanmar after their disaster. Don't bite the hand that feeds you! Westerners are not required to adopt the Third World kids or marry their women so they can "have better lives". Most of them do not appreciate it at all. What about the people in our own nation that do without? Charity begins at home.
Yep, I SO agree. Obama is an idiot. I can't even listen to him talk; he gives me such a headache. The more he talks, the more I am convinced that the only person more naive that him is Dubya!
Personally, I prefer 'O-bum-ass'

What is also amusing is the media is doing to Clinton precisely what they did to others back when billy boy was running the first time...

The media is in love with this numnut.

And he STILL can't pick his friends and advisors...
its a pity u dont have a 3rd party to vote for but then again all politicians are corrupt

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
"Well, you have made a good point. Americans don't produce ten or twelve kids per family the way that these other countries do."

Well, not MOST Americans...but there are enough who've produced "quiverfulls" to make up for our lack of (excessive) breeding.

Personally, any arguments anyone has for NOT taking care of the space they inhabit are bullshit. So what if the black guy, the old guy or the woman wants us to cut down our consumption for the chyldruun? Just because I think they're idiots, and are just blowing smoke, it's still a prudent thing to do. Just because some people believe the environment isn't changing still doesn't mean we should completely destroy it. Just because some people don't believe there is a population problem doesn't mean we should breed ourselves into extinction. Just because I don't like the young, doesn't mean I should destroy the environment I must still inhabit just to spite them.

Hate the candidates all you want, I do, but there is still no reasonable excuse to shit all over the plate you must eat from.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Feh Wrote:

>
> Well, not MOST Americans...but there are enough
> who've produced "quiverfulls" to make up for our
> lack of (excessive) breeding.

Feh I normally agree with you on most things but you are waaaaaaay off base here. Please help yourself over to the CIA factbook and look up the # of children produced per woman in the turd werld cuntries compared to Amerikkka. As offensive as our quiverfulls are, they DO NOT make up the difference between us and how much the turdler werldlers breed.

> Personally, any arguments anyone has for NOT
> taking care of the space they inhabit are
> bullshit. So what if the black guy, the old guy
> or the woman wants us to cut down our consumption
> for the chyldruun? Just because I think they're
> idiots, and are just blowing smoke, it's still a
> prudent thing to do. Just because some people
> believe the environment isn't changing still
> doesn't mean we should completely destroy it.
> Just because some people don't believe there is a
> population problem doesn't mean we should breed
> ourselves into extinction. Just because I don't
> like the young, doesn't mean I should destroy the
> environment I must still inhabit just to spite
> them.
>
> Hate the candidates all you want, I do, but there
> is still no reasonable excuse to shit all over the
> plate you must eat from.

Oh I agree, and by being sterilized I have taken greater steps than most of the people on the planet to take care of planet. Now that I've done more than my fair share, I'll be enjoying some air conditioning today and some ice cream, and if the liberal elite don't like it they can suck my ass.

I cannot stand CANNOT STAND assholes like Obumass and Gorpe who run around yelping about the environment, but live in huge mcmansions or regular mansions... how many kids does oboomer have? Gore? Jesus Fucking Christ, and these assholes have some kind of nerve.

You want to know why people don't pay attention to the environment? It's because of all the damn hypocrites preaching about it!!
nowhiggers Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------

> Oh I agree, and by being sterilized I have taken
> greater steps than most of the people on the
> planet to take care of planet. Now that I've done
> more than my fair share, I'll be enjoying some air
> conditioning today and some ice cream, and if the
> liberal elite don't like it they can suck my ass.

I am also sterlized and done my part by not bringing more of those little babies into the world who will consume more things. Getting a tubal is a BIG contribution.

I am not going to stop driving my car, turn off the A/C during Florida's pre-summer and summer seasons, and deny myself a good meal that I have earned with my own work. I am another one who cannot stand the liberal elite. Gotta love how they tell us what to do when they live the 'good life'.

As long as I can afford the gas, I will keep my same driving habits. I am not about to turn a 20/minute drive into a 2/hour trip by taking the bus just to save the planet from my gasoline consumption. My time is worth something.
>
>
> I cannot stand CANNOT STAND assholes like Obumass
> and Gorpe who run around yelping about the
> environment, but live in huge mcmansions or
> regular mansions... how many kids does oboomer
> have? Gore? Jesus Fucking Christ, and these
> assholes have some kind of nerve.

Obama has two kids and lives quite well. Gore has four kids and flies a private jet. Yeah, those asses have some nerve to tell the 'regular' folks to conserve.
>
> You want to know why people don't pay attention to
> the environment? It's because of all the damn
> hypocrites preaching about it!!

Hear...hear! If someone wants to live minimally, that is his/her business but no one needs to get in my face about it. I wonder how many environmentalists use the plastic bags at the market. Or, better yet, buys those 'enviro-bags' to look chic. Some of those things are up to $6 or more. That makes no sense.
with plastic bags i re use mine.. as trash bags, they are lighter and less material.. or i use them when i visit the library. or i have them when i walk the dogs. to clean up the mess.. yuechhhh.. but better to clean it up like that.. than leave it..

i use them as storage, i use them as padding, for parcels so the bags in my case can last upto 3 months b4 they are ripped to shreds.. but thats just me..

*********************************************************************************************************************************

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
mercurior Wrote:
> with plastic bags i re use mine.. as trash bags,
> they are lighter and less material.. or i use them
> when i visit the library. or i have them when i
> walk the dogs. to clean up the mess.. yuechhhh..
> but better to clean it up like that.. than leave
> it..

I use a ton of them for walking the dogs as well. Trash liners are another use for them.

> i use them as storage, i use them as padding, for
> parcels so the bags in my case can last upto 3
> months b4 they are ripped to shreds.. but thats
> just me..

Great idea!
there are thousands of ways ro recycle bags.. and reuse them over and over.. thats greener..

amethusos* Wrote:

> I am not going to stop driving my car, turn off
> the A/C during Florida's pre-summer and summer
> seasons, and deny myself a good meal that I have
> earned with my own work. I am another one who
> cannot stand the liberal elite. Gotta love how
> they tell us what to do when they live the 'good
> life'.

Oh lord preach on sister. Our relatives are the epitomy of liberal elite, with the "good life" and looking down on us for buying something new. I don't get it? How come you have land, a big house, cars (2 or 3 to our ONE) jet around on vacations, but fuck, I guess since you vote Oboomer and look down on the middle class and reuse your plastic bags that makes you some great fucking saint. Goddamn these people make my blood BOIL everytime I have to interact with them and listen to their Oboomer whining and bullshit.

BTW, I'm pretty damn environmentally conscious, aside from not having kids and telling other people not to have them grinning smiley I do all the stuff you are supposed to do I guess, recycle, reuse, etc. But goddamn if I am not going to have a refrigerator and airconditioner just so they can
crack a smile whenever an new turd werlder is born into the world.
married with rabbits Wrote:
> For many Americans, myself included, having a car
> is not a privilege, but a necessity. I don't live
> where there is a transit system. And if worse
> comes to worse, you can live in your car but
> cannot drive your house/apartment to work.

Jacksonville and Orlando has cruddy public transit. If there was a BART like in the SF Bay Area which is similar to NYC's subway, it would be GREAT to drive less. In Orlando, a person really has to have a car to get a half-way decent job and there are not much of those in O-Town.
>
> We drive (yes, 1 car) a paid for 90s-something
> model Saturn that gets decent gas mileage. I'm
> sick of hearing that we should all sell off our
> cars. Yeah, then what? What's the next step in
> that phase Mr. Bigshot?
>
> I think my husband and I live fairly modestly. But
> I also live in the deep humid South and I'm not
> going to deny myself air conditioning when I need
> it. I'm also probably considered a 'fat' American,
> but I don't buy tons and tons of food and I rarely
> visit all you can eat places. I save my leftovers
> when I cook/buy food. I think I'm pretty damn
> frugal most of the time. But there are things I
> like to buy with my extra cash. We all have our
> little indulgences.

I am another one who loves leftovers. Food is something I do not waste or take for granted. I know what it is like to scrounge for $$$ to buy the very basics for food such as noodles and hot dogs. I'm probably also considered a 'fat' American. However, many Third Worlders look at having fat kids and wives as 'success'.

What part of the South are you located? I will be moving to the Montomgery part of Alabama in about a month or so. Partner's job change. Driving my car may be excessive to some but I feel I live somewhat modestly. I do not live beyond my means and have no desire for a house where there is too much space.
>
> I guarantee you my indulgences could not even be
> compared to those high class americans living high
> on the hog and scolding others for not living like
> mountain men.

When visiting NYC in 2004, I had the misfortune of hearing the Libs on the Upper East Side chide people for "excess". Yet, I saw one upper-class moomie on 5th Avenue taking one of the srogs to a birthday party and she was holding one of those blue Tiffany bags. How 'environmental'...tongue sticking out smiley
I love thrift stores. That is another way to re-use stuff rather than throw it away. The coolest things are found in second-hand stores. My treat out is to the Chinese buffet restaurants. If I personally had to own or rent other than an apartment, I would go for a trailer.
It's becoming very disturbing to me that the common sense notion of "don't shit where you eat" has become so completely political on both sides of the spectrum. You've got the good ol' right wingers saying "It's a lie, everything is going great...use all you want, we'll make more because every system we know of has always managed to maintain constant growth" and the left wingers saying "3 squares to wipe your ass, if it's yellow let it mellow, lets ban cars and outlaw tampons, sugar kills".

Seriously, you do know that both sides are full of it, and neither has anyone's best interests at heart, right? It's not like the Right is any better of a group of people. Sure, you do get the A/C party with all the chips and dip you could possibly ever want, but you also get FORCED BREEDING and FORCED CHURCH. Seriously, without having the right to access a safe, medical abortion, most of us ladies here would be Moos or dead. Thanks to them, there is no separation of church and state, but at the very least we aren't forced to attend and join their brand of churches, yet. But hey, if you don't care about abortion, or people's rights to worship as they wish, then obviously the Right are right.

So what if some political leader says some stupid bullshit about whatever is the hot topic of the day?
Do they actually believe it? Doubtful, more likely than not they're pandering to whatever group they're speaking to at that moment, and when they talk to a different demographic group they will say they agree with whatever that group believes.
Will they actually do what they say? Obviously not, otherwise they'd give up their huge, resource wasting campaigns and do something useful in the world.
Are they egotistical sociopaths? Definitely, anyone who thinks that they alone (or with the help of a few select friends) can solve all the problems of a city, state, nation or planet is DELUDED and possibly INSANE.

Here's a fun test...start telling everyone you know that you can solve their problems AND also solve EVERYONE'S problems, and make the place you all live in a complete utopia. Insist that you are the solution. Not only are you the solution to the problems they know of, but you can also solve problems they have no knowledge of AND on top of that, you can PREVENT BAD THINGS FROM HAPPENING. My guess is you will get away with this for maybe a couple weeks before someone suggests you seek therapy. My question is, beyond being able to tap into vast sums of money, what makes these people any different from you or me? And yet no one says "(Insert candidate of any stripe here), you are insane, deluded and in need of serious psychological help if you seriously think that you can FIX any of this.

Seriously, you all should pat yourselves on the back and treat yourselves to a big ol' bowl of ice cream because, from what I've read we all share one thing in common...we live within our means and we don't make additional people. So what if you use your A/C, or drive a couple miles a day, or treat yourself to a steak once in a while? Life, for everyone, should be about increasing pleasure and decreasing displeasure. If everyone could procreate at a sensible level, live within their means and take only what they can use or what they need, that'd go a LONG way to improving things, or at least keep them from sliding so quickly over the brink.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Feh Wrote:
> It's becoming very disturbing to me that the
> common sense notion of "don't shit where you eat"
> has become so completely political on both sides
> of the spectrum. You've got the good ol' right
> wingers saying "It's a lie, everything is going
> great...use all you want, we'll make more because
> every system we know of has always managed to
> maintain constant growth" and the left wingers
> saying "3 squares to wipe your ass, if it's yellow
> let it mellow, lets ban cars and outlaw tampons,
> sugar kills".

Three squares is a lot compared to Sheryl Crowe and her bit of using one square of toilet paper! doh face
amethusos* Wrote:
> Three squares is a lot compared to Sheryl Crowe
> and her bit of using one square of toilet paper!
> doh face

It's why I'd never shake her hand. Well, that and I think her music's crap.

--Me
"Thanks to them, there is no separation of church and state, but at the very least we aren't forced to attend and join their brand of churches, yet."

That's the key word "yet".

I am not forced, but do feel pressured by people we know, to attend their Christian churches and Bible Studies. It seems like everyone I know has turned into a a Christian religious fanatic! I am so tired of this. I'm also tired of being told I have to go see movies all those movies with Christian themes like "Narnia" and "The Passion". I wish these people would quit cramming their agenda down everyone else's throat.
Feh Wrote:
> It's becoming very disturbing to me that the
> common sense notion of "don't shit where you eat"
> has become so completely political on both sides
> of the spectrum. You've got the good ol' right
> wingers saying "It's a lie, everything is going
> great...use all you want, we'll make more because
> every system we know of has always managed to
> maintain constant growth" and the left wingers
> saying "3 squares to wipe your ass, if it's yellow
> let it mellow, lets ban cars and outlaw tampons,
> sugar kills".

clap clap clap yeah... now you're cookin' with gas! :-D

I so TOTALLY agree with this. And I will take it one step further, both right and left are sold out lock stock and barrel to the corporations. The right has never had a problem admitting they were sold out to the corporations though.,.. but the left acts like their agenda (like the selective socialist welfare system in amerikkka) is somehow more holy and less corporate. There is no lesser of two evils, just one evil that's slightly (but not much) more honest about their agenda than the other one.
amethusos* Wrote:

>
> Three squares is a lot compared to Sheryl Crowe
> and her bit of using one square of toilet paper!
> doh face

Another bit of hypocrisy, does anyone here think this dolt only uses ONE square of toilet paper? Shit, that biatch probably has a crew of mexican slaves to serve her special organic cotton fiber toilet paper on a silver platter with a slice of lemon. I'll bet her damn toilet seat is heated too.

No, her "one square of toilet paper" is for the "unwashed masses of middle class," not for her and her kind.
Just how many more strikes is Obama going to get before the public see through his wannabe-New World Order agenda?

Strike 1. Michelle Obama's comments in a public speech about being proud of her country for the first time in her adult life.

Strike 2. The Rev. Mr. Wright's excesses in anti-American rhetoric combined with his status as Obama's mentor for 20 years.

Strike 3. The infamous "bitter" speech that Obama gave in San Francisco putting down Americans suffering from good jobs being sent overseas.

And now, Strike 4, this asinine statement. I don't see Obama giving up his constant plane rides to campaign or otherwise get around. And how much do we taxpayers have to pay for transporting his constant Secret Service protection? How much fuel does his entourage use?

As substitute host on The O'Reilly Factor, Laura Ingraham just slammed Obama's comments; and whether you like her and O'Reilly or not, millions watch that program and now know about what he said. The Factor was the main reason the Rev. Wright story broke as it did, since most other media outlets were trying to ignore it. Obama's gonna sink, as this is another slam on average Joes just like his "bitter" comments.

I don't give a rat's ass about the Turd World. How many times has Ethiopia had a famine requiring massive Western aid intervention now? Don't this and similar repetitive calamities suggest that all too many humans are too damned stupid to figure out how to grow their own food or live in an area where it is easier to obtain food? And isn't it interesting that these same people never seem to be too stupid to have more children that they have no clue how to feed?

The late, great comedian Sam Kinison had it right when he said to stop sending aid to world hunger organizations who constantly try to give Americans a guilt trip. "Send 'em luggage, folks...Send me...I'll say, 'Hey, we just drove 900 miles with your food, and it occurred to us that maybe there wouldn't be world hunger if you people would just live where the food is! You live in a fucking desert!...See this? This is sand! Did you know nothing can grow in this shit? Here, taste it, motherfucker!...You live in a fucking desert! We have deserts in America—we just don't live in 'em, assholes!' "

I'm supposed to allow Obama's one-world agenda to destroy our way of life to satisfy those people? Har har har. I think he has destroyed any realistic chances he might have had to win in November.
I'm voting for Obama. And sorry Hillary supporters, he will be the nominee. There's no fucking way I'm voting for four more years of Republican rule.
Like i said before, I can care less about being "green" The only green things i do , i do because they save ME money, People are going to breed us into extinction. so let them, fuck them, I dont destroy the planet on purpose but im not going out of my way to save it either

and this may not go over well with some people here.

IM NOT VOTING, ever, i can give a fuck less, its all bullshit. nothing gets better. so fuck it!!!

(i voted 1 time for Ross Perot)
i see nothing wrong with that.. no matter what we may do there tiwll be many more who dont, so we save x they spend x times 10

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login