Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

954 Britain is funding abortion services

Posted by OhMyGodNoKids! 
OhMyGodNoKids!
954 Britain is funding abortion services
February 10, 2006
Wow! This is great news. I actually got a little choked up reading the article. Well, for a few different reasons; on one had, I was very sad reading the numbers of women who will have to face unsafe abortion and the resulting deaths/serious injuries, on the other had I had sniffles of joy that Britain is going to try to reverse the damage that the fucked up US administration has caused. Maybe there is hope for reproductive choice, control and options in the world.

I really hope that other countries follow and show our monkey lookin' stupid ass president and all his sheep that it is wrong, for sooo many reasons, to try and force their narrow views on the entire world.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: 955 Britain is funding abortion services
February 10, 2006
The UK ROCKS!!! Those Brits know their shit. This country is fucked up so bad. I am SO entirely fucking sick and tired of the religious zealots in this country forcing their views and beliefs on everyone else. Yea, the USA is a super power and we have everything known to man and Americans are spoiled and all that but guess what? We have IDIOTS behind the helm of this fucking sinking ship!!!!! I can see it now, Roe vs. Wade is going down, baby, and no matter how hard we abortion supporters fight, with a fundie pres like we have, it's not going to matter.
Lady Cooper
February 10, 2006
Go Britain! Awesome!

Unlike here in Canada, where we're on the verge of losing both our abortion laws and socialized healthcare. Goddamn conservatives (Big C ones too).
mercurior 1
February 10, 2006
as a brit and a cf male as well, i hope it helps, with stuff over there.

hopefully britain shall lead the way again , abortion was legalised UK In 1968 in the USA In 1973.

i am all for the choice, if they want one fine, if they dont thats fine too, but its their choice. seems to me to be a less free country than the politicians say it is.
I used to be a patient advocate at an abortion clinic. Patient Advocate means in the USA, in Missouri (when I worked there), you hold the patient's hand when the suction starts, you interview her beforehand to be sure she's thought it all through ("Excuse me, but I am in a fucking abortion clinic! YOU DON'T THINK I'VE THOUGHT IT THROUGH?), and you help her with her paperwork when she's done.

The best thing we can do as a society is to de-stigmatize abortions. Hurray Britain!

George W obviously is ignoring the fact that every night, women who don't want to get pregnant do. Not entirely by themselves, because you can't get pregnant without a man. So, we get to face the consequences (women), and unless a DNA test is done, who knows who inseminated?

But the women are to blame!

I love Europe!
Anonymous User
February 10, 2006
mercurior 1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> as a brit and a cf male as well, i hope it helps,
> with stuff over there.
>
> hopefully britain shall lead the way again ,
> abortion was legalised UK In 1968 in the USA In
> 1973.
>
> i am all for the choice, if they want one fine, if
> they dont thats fine too, but its their choice.
> seems to me to be a less free country than the
> politicians say it is.

As an American, I agree with you, Mercurior. I get so angry when I'm watching the news, and I see that fucking chimp that somehow got elected (don't look at me, I never voted for the motherfucker) blathering on about *freedom*. *Freedom*, my fat ass!

Our country was founded because we wanted to break away from Britain, due in a large part of the idea of *freedom of religion*. Nice idea, but where the fuck is the *separation of church and state* now? The fucking chimp should be impeached for violating the Constitution and cramming his fundie beliefs down everyone's throats. There are a lot of other reason why he should be impreached, as well, this is just one of them, and the one that pisses me off the most.

I can't wait until the fucking chimp's term is over. Just about ANYONE has got to be an improvement.

Good for the Brits for not kissing the chimp's ass on this one. I am glad that someone has the balls to step up to the plate and help these women!
February 10, 2006
Congratulations to Britain! I want to see every country fund abortion services.

Don't insult chimps and monkeys; they could do a better job of running the US than what we have now.
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: 954 Britain is funding abortion services
February 13, 2006
For everyone fighting to outlaw abortion, I hope ALL OF THEM have some young female in their family get raped by the most disgusting of human beings EVER to walk the face of the earth. I hope they desperately want an abortion and thanks to the efforts of the bleeding hearts, they CAN'T GET ONE!!!!!!!!!!!! In addition, I hope the pregnancy is awful and horrible, life-threatening and painful. In the end, I hope they end up dropping a genetically-mutated shit loaf that they give up for adoption. Then in 18 years, I hope psycho-kid looks mommy dearest up and kills her.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.