Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

955 Religion and Pahrunting

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
955 Religion and Pahrunting
February 10, 2006
I personally do not buy into the whole God phenomenon (I am Pagan) but it is my opinion that ANYTHING you do/accomplish, etc., should be for YOURSELF, not for a child. The whole damn world already revolves around kids the way it is. And say like you adopt this whole God thing just for your kid and your kid grows up and realizes that he/she thinks it's crap? Then what? Doing anything for the sake of someone else IF it's something you don't really believe in, generally isn't a good idea.
Re: 955 Religion and Pahrunting
February 10, 2006
ITA, and I see a lot of people do this. I've seen many parents who never went to church suddenly start going to church because they don't want Snotleigh to be without. Two things:

1. If you didn't want to go badly enough for XX years, why now, and why put your kid through that if you really don't believe in it?

2. And your kid will see through it eventually.
Feh
February 14, 2006
It's part of the Life Script (tm). Graduate high school, go to college, meet your mate, get married, have sex, buy a house, buy a car, get pregnant, buy another car, go to church ... until the children wise up and put you in a home.
February 14, 2006
i would say feh thats out of order now..

its dont graduate, have sex, have kid dump man turn him into walking wallet, rinse and repeat
Feh
February 14, 2006
Not every breeder is a woman sucking sperm and money from a man, sometimes its a guy trying to prove his manlyness, dominance over his wife, or because condoms are too uncomfortable but for some reason still NEEDS to ejaculate in someone, because I guess the hand is too impersonal.

February 14, 2006
i know but i am talking about in general..

i know there are exceptions out there.
Feh
February 14, 2006
I don't know as if the way breeders, male and female, treat eachother is the exception or the rule. I just know it's pretty cruddy, and I'm glad to not have to live in the messes they seem to make of their lives.
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.