> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > MwR,
> > In our minds that makes sense, but I think
> these
> > types go for the big ticket OB patients. This
> > particular tool even calls his own patients who
> > owe $$, and has his MA's doing it, too!!!
> >
> > I actually work in the billing service he uses,
> > and our policy of just sending letters vs.
> calling
> > patients is to soft for his greedy ass, so he
> does
> > it himself. If I mentioned the word infertile
> I'd
> > hear ca-ching & he'd be buying a new RV on me.
>
> Do these moos actually pay???

They're all giddy when they start the OB visits then the ones that have commercial insurances will call after all the big delivery & ultrasound bills start rolling in & whine about the charges & that money is tight with the "nuuu baybeee". I even had one Duh bitch at me that our collection agency shouldn't be calling them b/c they just had a baybee.

Medical card patients who's median age is 19 of course don't pay shit. But we have one 20 year old medicaid bitch having tantrums on the phone b/c she is getting a bill.

The stoopid Springer candidate has medicaid of Wisconsin & decided to drop the loaf in Illinois b/c "she liked that hospital better". Wisconsin paid half of the $2,000 bill & she is responsible for the rest. She thinks medicaid pays no matter what but only in the state you are eligible in.

She actually whined that it's too stressful to get this bill & we are harrassing her. This is why I refuse to work anywhere near OB. To add insult to injury, I had to take this call b/c I am covering for a moo leave.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login