Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2704 Ass Clown Landlord

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2704 Ass Clown Landlord
May 21, 2008
Go figure. A breeder moo more concerned for her grown offspring than running a business. What, she couldn't call you BEFOREHAND to tell you she wouldn't be back so you weren't there waiting for her dumb ass? She didn't realize until later in the day that, "Gee, I'm still out of town?" What a fuckwad.

I love how breeders feel they are allowed to stand YOU up because, don't you know, they've got *MORE IMPORTANT* priorities in the form of their crotch fruit. I see that situation only getting worse as the grandkid grows up and she'll be wanting to spend more and more time with it.

Oh but you can bet your sweet ass that the minute that rent money is late, that she is harrassing you about it. Probably the type of landlord that doesn't give back security deposits, either, because of one lame excuse or another.

I'd get my revenge by filing a complaint with the housing department in your area. Leave an anonymous letter at the doors of all the tenants telling them that they should also file complaints - make it sound like you are a tenant, have the address and forms right there for them. I'm sure they all have plenty of things to bitch about with this cunt.
Anonymous User
Re: 2704 Ass Clown Landlord
May 21, 2008
From what I read, this woman has a few screws loose. Someone at the complex stated that she does this all the time. Equal opportunity diss-service.
The kids are just the excuse.
wanna really live there???
Re: 2704 Ass Clown Landlord
May 21, 2008
Be glad you found out before you signed a lease.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login