Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gary Colemen is CF lol

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Gary Colemen is CF lol
May 21, 2008
Im listening to an interview of Gary Colemen of Different Strokes. They are talking about his marriage is about to end. He is stating many valid reasons of why he is child free and has no interest in ever having kids.

His wanna breed wife cant understand why he doesnt want kids and she is pissed that he wont "try something new" meaning ..........Come on gary just try something new, have a couple kids and see how it goes SIGH

god dam i hate sheep minded breeders!
Re: Gary Colemen is CF lol
May 21, 2008
Try something new?

Oh, like buying a hat, maybe? You never really wear them, and don't particularly like them, but what the hell, they're on sale at Macy's so you pick one up. Get it home, yea, it's not quite the look you were going for so you return it.

Great idea.
May 21, 2008
Gary Coleman has not had an easy time of it since "Different Strokes" ended back in the Day. It was difficult as Coleman was only wanted for little boy roles due to his size even though he is a grown man. There was that arrest when he worked mall security and he supposedly assaulted someone. I am glad he is man enough to say, "NO," to children rather than allow his wife to push him into fatherhood.
May 21, 2008
If memory serves, he said in a recent interview that they hadn't entirely comsummated the marriage. I'm sorry, I couldn't bang "whatchoo talkin' 'bout" either.
CF Uter
May 21, 2008
I know, I heard the same clips on the Howard Stern show this A.M. but I heard the original show, Divorce Court or something like that, too.

I was thinking, yeah, another clear cut CF celeb, but another one just as nuts as Mariah Carey.

But, he gives good reasons and the wife is just clueless. What else would you expect outta a wannabreeder sheeple type.
Anonymous User
May 21, 2008
yeah, thats where i herd it on Howard Stern
May 21, 2008
mariah carey is no longer cf, she stated it recently

http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/article/carey%20wants%20kids%20soon_1068634

dont know how accurate it is..

Speaking on comedienne Ellen DeGeneres U.S. chat show on Tuesday (13May08), Carey admitted she was ready for kids: "I said, `If I found the right person who I felt would be on the same page as me in terms of raising kids and having the same belief system.'"

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 21, 2008
Gary Coleman is not a great role model for anyone, in my opinion. He's not a bad guy, but not a role model in any sense of the word. He is simply another failed child actor. He was on a t.v. show years ago. Most people don't care about him anymore. That is unfortunate, but true.
May 22, 2008
I can't imagine why he would want to pass along whatever is wrong with him....I think this was a novelty marriage- along the lines of Electra/Rodman, Spears/Alexander?
May 22, 2008
casseyrod Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Gary Coleman is not a great role model for anyone,
> in my opinion. He's not a bad guy, but not a role
> model in any sense of the word. He is simply
> another failed child actor. He was on a t.v. show
> years ago. Most people don't care about him
> anymore. That is unfortunate, but true.

I think in this instance, a well known person stating "hey, I don't want to have kids, so I'm not going to have them" makes him a pretty decent role model, especially when compared to all the mega-stars who are spooting out kids like salad shooters.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Nour
May 22, 2008
Poor Gary. He has his issues for sure. Did anyone see him doing commercials for some sketchy loan company? His delivery was great; he was just so goddamn sincere.
May 22, 2008
Feh Wrote:
> casseyrod Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Gary Coleman is not a great role model for
> anyone,
> > in my opinion. He's not a bad guy, but not a
> role
> > model in any sense of the word. He is simply
> > another failed child actor. He was on a t.v.
> show
> > years ago. Most people don't care about him
> > anymore. That is unfortunate, but true.
>
> I think in this instance, a well known person
> stating "hey, I don't want to have kids, so I'm
> not going to have them" makes him a pretty decent
> role model, especially when compared to all the
> mega-stars who are spooting out kids like salad
> shooters.

Ditto on that one...Thank you
May 23, 2008
I know this isn't directly about Gary, but has anyone noticed how it seems like way more than normal preggo celebs are having twins? Nancy Grace, JLo and now Wormlip-I mean Angelina Jolie? How do they manage that?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 25, 2008
I think the twinnage can be chalked up to in vitro. Maybe AJ was only good for one round the normal way.

It makes sense: sleeping your way to the top exposes you to STD (like chlamydia) that can cause fertility problems. Solution = in vitro, and stars can certainly afford it!
May 27, 2008
guest Wrote:
> I think the twinnage can be chalked up to in
> vitro. Maybe AJ was only good for one round the
> normal way.
>
> It makes sense: sleeping your way to the top
> exposes you to STD (like chlamydia) that can cause
> fertility problems. Solution = in vitro, and stars
> can certainly afford it!

I think herein lies the truth. Have twins, then hit the showers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login