Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Article about stroller in public transportation

Posted by Anonymous User 
I read this week an article in a mommy blog in an online newspaper I read everyday. The blog itself is brand new. The authors were ranting about how it's sooooo hard to use a stroller in the bus/metro. Someone mentioned that moos should not use public transportation on peak hours and that when she was sitting, it was because she had a tough day at work and deserved it. Of course there was ranting. I mentioned I leave my seat to elderly or handicapped who didn’t choose their condition, but not to pregnasters. They are not invalid and if it’s so tough, they should stay the hell home. Some more booing. At least, I managed to point out that first Sunday of June is CF day! Yay for us.
Re: Article about stroller in public transportation
May 21, 2008
If moos had the sense to buy small, collapseable strollers...or simply carried their spawn...then they wouldn't have a problem with it, would they?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Re: Article about stroller in public transportation
May 21, 2008
I would never give my seat up to a moo or a preggo.

I would, however, give my seat up in a SECOND for the elderly, disabled, or a service man.

And yes, one would think that the moo would better choose a compact stroller to minimize hassle but then that would take away from the whole dramatic effect of having to DRAG a BIG stroller onto the subway/bus, showing the world how much you gave up and how much of a martyr you are. Theatrics, my friends, theatrics.
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would never give my seat up to a moo or a
> preggo.
^^LOL, me either! I looooong to see those 'parking for mothers with children' spaces open. I happily park my big-ass truck right in it!

> I would, however, give my seat up in a SECOND for
> the elderly, disabled, or a service man.
^^X2

> And yes, one would think that the moo would better
> choose a compact stroller to minimize hassle but
> then that would take away from the whole dramatic
> effect of having to DRAG a BIG stroller onto the
> subway/bus, showing the world how much you gave up
> and how much of a martyr you are. Theatrics, my
> friends, theatrics.
^^ Exactly. As I've recently stated: ATTENTION W H O R E S. That's what they are. "Look at me! Look at me! Aren't I spay-shul?" Makes me two faces puking
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login