Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Example of a woman who wastes expensive education to become a SAHMoo

Posted by catmeow 
Example of a woman who wastes expensive education to become a SAHMoo
May 22, 2008
Here's something for your puking pleasure. If a moo wants to "opt out," she should STAY OUT!

Dr. Mom: The Truth about the Mommy Track (or The Waste of an MIT Education): https://alum.mit.edu/ne/whatmatters/200706/index.html

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
What a fucking waste of space and oxygen. She's just soooooo tiiiiirrrreeeed that she can't even manage to get dishes into the dishwasher? WTF? Oh, mawms are just such BIZZY, IMPORTANT people.

Learn how to manage your time, you stupid ass, instead of playing maid/personal concierge to your shit loaves.

My mom was a fucking wizard with home life when bro and I were small. My dad came home to a clean house, clean, ironed clothing, dinner cooked, and peace every day.

It's nobody's fault but their own that these dumbasses are tired, overworked, unorganized, and get nothing done.

I can just hear her now in her mommy circles, going on about how edjamakated she is, her important degree, and she's wasting it all to do TMIJITW. HORK!
Somebody call the WAAAAHmbulance for poor, stupid moo. She gets an MD and a good undergraduate education and shits all of her brains out with the placenta. Talk about wasted space and time. She could have just gone directly to being pregnant from high school and given those two admissions places to people who would have actually used them to better humanity instead of shitting out more entitlement-poisoned self-esteem twatbombs.
I can't stand these chicks who go to fabulous schools and then waste their degrees because they can't handle the work environment or want to devote their entire being to Shitleigh. I really think this trivializes the work that the rest of us women do when we go to college and try to build our careers. Employers will probably be less likely to take us seriously because they think we'll "opt out" after a few years. I have nothing against women who want to be stay at home moms, but I don't understand why some waste time and money on degrees when they should just start having kids (if that's what they ultimately want to do). I have some low-income friends who would love the opportunity to attend a college or university but can't due to their circumstances. I don't think these wannabreeds realize what they're throwing away.
Some people like to collect degrees simply for status reasons.

Having advanced degrees does not mean someone is smart, being able to really use that education is what indicates intelligence.
LucyTrainWreck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
I have some low-income friends who would
> love the opportunity to attend a college or
> university but can't due to their circumstances.
> I don't think these wannabreeds realize what
> they're throwing away.

I'm looking for work, and some of the places I look at are colleges because of the tuition benefits. Unlike moos, I wouldn't throw away the education I would receive to tend to mini-me shitbags.

I just spoke to someone at MIT about a job a few hours after I posted the moo writing. I would like to get it because in addition to the tuition benefits, the pay and other benefits are great. It would be a dream job if the department isn't infested with breeder scum. (I don't know if it is or not.)

I'm sure some of them even enter college to snag a sperm donor.
**Nine months into my first year of fellowship, I unexpectedly got pregnant again. Instead of being overjoyed, I felt overwhelmed. With the pregnancy test in hand, I turned to my husband, tears blurring my vision, and asked how I could keep doing what I was doing with another baby at home.**

Gee, an abortion would have solved this problem! And she'd only be dealing with one kid. (I went to a state school too!)

And you know, I don't get all this "guilt" that moos feel. This bint felt guilty that she was at work while her son was with the nanny. Then she feels guilt that she's "wasting all her brainpower." (Oh, gawd)
I guess guilt is "better" than anger. It seems like these are the two most common emotions experienced by moos.
I've even known a couple of childfree women who went to college and racked up student loans only to become stay-at-home wives. They will bash SAHMs but are doing the same thing. One woman I used to know was lucky when her husband paid off the student loan as the government was coming after her for non-payment. Yet, this woman refuses to work except volunteering here and there...after one day on a job and saying she cannot handle it.
Rose Red Wrote:
> I'm sure some of them even enter college to snag a
> sperm donor.

Very true, a lot of women like to enroll in prestigious schools so they can marry well. Not all women of course - but some. Of course afterwards, they are stuck with the student loan bills. That's no fun.

I know soooooo many people who have student loan debts of 50K, 100K, even 200K, and they are working at $10 an hour jobs. Imagine being in debt like that, and trying to live on $10 an hour. In some ways, I think colleges and schools are selling these people a bill of goods. Telling them that college is the "only" way to succeed in life. I went to college myself, but don't believe its the only path to success.
College is overrated. It is now possible to get into many colleges and not even be able to read or write at the college level - all that is required is a "remedial" college course in reading/writing before you begin your "real" college classes. More people should be starting small businesses out of high school or learning trades. I guess that would require learning something practical in high school though, instead of just teaching kids how to pass standardized tests.

If someone wants to be a SAHM, fine - then do the work a housewife is supposed to do. Cooking from scratch (instead of blowing money on processed garbage convenience foods), keeping house, doing laundry, running errands - there is nothing demeaning about that. Yeah, it's sort of mundane, but so what? I personally get a lot of pleasure from keeping a neat house and cooking meals for me and my husband. I am sick of this new self-important navel-gazing Mommy Blogger generation full of women who graduated college and were raised to believe they were all destined for superstardom, but have no idea how to run a home or raise kids properly.
"Nine months into my first year of fellowship, I unexpectedly got pregnant again."

You're a doctor dear. You became "unexpectedly pregnant?"

((brain explodes))
Ketchup Wrote:
> College is overrated. It is now possible to get
> into many colleges and not even be able to read or
> write at the college level - all that is required
> is a "remedial" college course in reading/writing
> before you begin your "real" college classes.

College is a business. They are in it for profit, and many schools won't turn people down.

I know someone w/ a college degree, and she can't spell and can't put a sentence together.

I've heard its becoming a worse problem these days with colleges and schools - anyone who signs up can attend. They dummy down the courses so everyone can pass.
I agree with casseyrod. My school - an art college - is totally overcrowded, and I'd have to say the dropout rate is probably...85-90 percent, because retards often enroll here, thinking art is some easy-peasy career. Coming here requires more than being able to read - you also need to know how to bloody draw. I used to be in video game design, and you HAD to have some understanding of drawing (particularly character design) for them to even consider you. I was in that major for about a year and there were people who couldn't draw worth shit. I could only wonder how the fuck these people even got let into the school with those lame skills. Intro-level classes are packed to the gills with newbies and often people don't get to take necessary courses because there is just no room. But the school doesn't care, because that just means those students who miss out will have to take alternative extra classes, which means more $$$ for the school. I really wish there was a way to just...know...who will flunk out, so as not to let the fuckers in and take away seats from people who are coming here to learn and not party and get laid.

My best friend is going to graduate next quarter and he still doesn't know how to write a proper sentence. I make him let me proofread his written assignments so I can fix the errors so he doesn't look completely retarded. He loves to read, but he can't write to save his life.

This is one of my many reasons why I refuse to spawn. I'm paying $100K I don't even fuckin' have to get a first-class art education. I will NOT throw away my efforts for some goddamned leeching worthless kid - I want to put my degree to use, not stare wistfully at it while wiping Junior's ass.
College certainly is overrated. I had to work instead of go to school, and I know a hell of a lot more than some of the college graduates--and much more than all of those who got a degree and wasted it to be SAHMoomies.

You don't even need a first grade education to be a moo.

Even if the parents pay for college leaving the son or daughter not having to worry about student loans, nothing is guaranteed upon graduation. I know a woman who makes probably something in the high 5/figure salary. Her ENTIRE salary has gone for her son's college tuition for four years so the young man would not be saddled with loans. The lady and her husband were so glad to write the last tuition cheque in May. Now, the young man is back at home but the mother is not too thrilled as he prefers to hang out with his peeps rather than look for work. All of a sudden, all of the supposed job offers he claimed to have are no longer happening. Hell, The Graduate even asked his mother to apply for jobs for him online. She said, "NO!" This is another reason not to have kids. I've worked too hard for my wages to go entirely to another human being. I made the mistake of not saying anything when my ex-husband decided he wanted to be eju-mucated at the age of 45 while I paid most of the bills. but I was able to divorce him. A parent is stuck to see the fruits of their labour not go well.
Oh, back when I was dating, I met many a young man with ambitions to go back to school...I knew they just saw me as a potential person to foot the bill. I said "no thanks" to that.
I now think college is a huge joke most of the time. I always hear of people who make very low wages but are in 100K in student loan debt. I bought into the college thing 20 yrs ago, i went to a small community college and paid as i went, so no student loans, I took nothing away from my college and luckily NO student loan debt.

Since than, i leanred to keep my bills low, live simple and cheap, I always work for myself, I have never wanted some career, not my style, I enjoy my feedom to much. I have a small dog grooming shop in my home and try to groom a couple dogs a day, I am always getting fellow groomers giving my advice on how i can double and tripple my clients so i can hire extra groomers.

HELL NO, I want to stay small and have my freedom, I am still able to live a nice simple life, I still have a nice house (will a small mortagage) a crappy 1994 car paid for, no credit card debt. But i am so much happier with my little crappy dog grooming business. its all I need. no career for me!! YUk
casseyrod Wrote:
> Oh, back when I was dating, I met many a young man
> with ambitions to go back to school...I knew they
> just saw me as a potential person to foot the
> bill. I said "no thanks" to that.

I am glad you did not fall for that trap. I had been married five years when my then-husband did the school thing. I was too out of it at the beginning trying to keep the bills paid to say anything. I am glad I got out of that one. The men do not appreciate it when a woman pays while they get to study. They will eventually talk shit of how the wife is not as 'educated' as they are and need to better themselves. Yet, the guys will not admit to how they live off the woman.
You said it! There is nothing more PEACEFUL than a worry-free, stress-free life. People with oodles of shit, debt, screaming kids, expensive cars, etc., musn't have a peaceful moment ever. Always worrying about something: the kids, losing your job and not being able to pay the credit cards or car payment, etc.

Key is, don't bite off more than you can chew and don't try to impress people. Live for YOU.

nokyds4me Wrote:
> ...................I want to stay small and have my
> freedom, I am still able to live a nice simple
> life, I still have a nice house (will a small
> mortagage) a crappy 1994 car paid for, no credit
> card debt. But i am so much happier with my little
> crappy dog grooming business. its all I need...............
catmeow Wrote:
> LucyTrainWreck Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> I have some low-income friends who would
> > love the opportunity to attend a college or
> > university but can't due to their circumstances.
>
> > I don't think these wannabreeds realize what
> > they're throwing away.
>
> I'm looking for work, and some of the places I
> look at are colleges because of the tuition
> benefits. Unlike moos, I wouldn't throw away the
> education I would receive to tend to mini-me
> shitbags.
>
> I just spoke to someone at MIT about a job a few
> hours after I posted the moo writing. I would like
> to get it because in addition to the tuition
> benefits, the pay and other benefits are great. It
> would be a dream job if the department isn't
> infested with breeder scum. (I don't know if it is
> or not.)

That's what rocks about working for colleges. A friend of mine was a janitor at the university where I got my Bachelor's and I think he was eligible for full tuition after a while. Another place that offers free tuition for a Bachelor's is the student loan company that is a woman's name, if you know what I mean. They'll pay for a Bachelor's in anything, then if you want a Master's it has to be in business or something else that will enhance your skills with the company. Good luck with MIT. I wonder if it has an abundance of brainy, nerdy (in a good way) types rather than wannabreeds.
Thanks for the good wishes, Lucy! I should find out if I get a personal interview by next Friday.

If the department has an abundance of brainy, nerdy types, it would be great because breeders are brain-dead, follow-what-is-trendy types. The brainy nerds I have met who have kids are usually PNBs.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login