A resume / job interview

Posted by annie35 
Re: A resume / job interview
May 23, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I actually got the "hey, it's not like you have
> anyone to go home to" at my last job.

Like that's a bad thing! Whoever says something like that is jealous because you don't have shrieking and spoiled brats to put up with when you go home.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
May 24, 2008
most people working for others are slaves much like being a slave to some brat.
May 24, 2008
Ok, I will take a neutral point on this one. Annie35, the lady that you have interviewed is a worthless employee and a useless human being. She has no good parenting skills or understanding. If she needs so much time off, her kids are obviously not self supportive enough. She probably hates her home life and wants to do whatever just to get away from it. She should have thought about this BEFORE she birthed 2nd and 3rd kids. If she hated it after 1st, why have more? Her husband needed to be placed on the "condom or get none" schedule after the 1st, until she has figured out that having more kids will not hinder her life further.

She obviously has not kept up with today's job markets and requirements. Many companies today do not hire parents because health insurance for them is too expensive. If she has 3 kids, she has no business trying to work. Only after the youngest one is self suffiecient, then she can go look for work. Just in case she did not know, she can dedicate to job or dedicate to her house. Doing both does not work too well for those that she thoughtlessly brought into this world.

This lady is fucked and she has no way out for a long time. Right now, she needs to sit at home and figure out how to save money rather than earn more. She will spend a ton going to work every day and run around after kids. Gas will hit $5 per gallon ($1.33 per liter) and driving excessively will be a very expensive play. Right now and for the next several years, she needs to be worth a lick to her kids and Duh, because it is the path she chose. Her "woman liberation and equality" lip service is just as useless as her alleged job skills. She gave those up after she decided to have multiple offspring.
May 24, 2008
nokyds4me Wrote:
> most people working for others are slaves much
> like being a slave to some brat.

Some are triple slaves, they hold 2 jobs and feed brats. Pain, sole pain!
May 24, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> anyone to go home to" at my last job. And they
> wonder why I quit.

You cannot imagine how many times I have heard that at jobs. Dumb cunts!
May 27, 2008
amethusos* Wrote:
> Medusa Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I actually got the "hey, it's not like you have
> > anyone to go home to" at my last job. And they
> > wonder why I quit.
>
> You cannot imagine how many times I have heard
> that at jobs. Dumb cunts!

I have "Harvey" to go home to...and a magic wand with fresh batteries.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 27, 2008
Medusa Wrote:
> anyone to go home to" at my last job. And they
> wonder why I quit.

I've gotten this too. Even on snow emergency days.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login