Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Posted by SingleCFer2 
SingleCFer2
February 13, 2006
I'm to the point where I just lose it when people start that crap with me. It's hard to be polite the 578th time someone tells you "you'll change your mind" or "awwww, that's too bad". The hell I will, and the hell it is are now pretty common responses for me. That and, "Oh, then I bet you'll change your mind about having had kids. You know, I read somewhere that most parents regret that they had them, but aren't honest enough to admit it. Isn't that awful?"

Seriously - I've said that last one about 3 times now. smiling smiley The looks I get are priceless.
Cambion
Re: 970
February 13, 2006
Haha, I read that too...like 70 percent of parents say they regret having If that's any indication of how precious brats really are, then - wow.

But don't feel bad - granted, I'm not single right now, but I have made it clear to some of my friends that I am childfree, and some of them have bingoed me. My one friend Joe has told me "Oh, you'll change your mind someday and you'll love kids". It pisses me off - like I don't know my own body well enough to know I don't want a cunt-demon straddling my ankles. Grrr..
cheeselouise
February 13, 2006
"I am so sorry you don't want kids. You don't know what you are missing. Since you don't want kids I guess we aren't a good match since I have kids. Maybe you will change your mind".

This loser is simply trying to play oneupmanship. You have ALREADY shown that you and he aren't a good match where you state in your profile that you don't want kids or a man who has/wants kids, and he has brats, so now he's just throwing it back at you like HE'S the one stating it.

You could offer this translation just for spite:

"I am so sorry you have kids. You don't know what you're missing. Since you have kids, we aren't a match at all since I don't ever want kids or any man who has kids. Too bad it's too late for you to change your mind".

Asshole.
February 14, 2006
SingleCFer2, i am a male cf but i am happily engaged to a wonderful cf, i have to tell you it will happen, there are cf men out there, and you will find someone, i know a few men who are wavering on the idea that cfness is a good decision for them.

i personally wouldnt go to these dating sites they are breeder central, or just sex central. visit sites forum boards and just talk, and make sure that the people on that board know your views, and you will meet someone. i beleive there are some cf dating sites around.

you always will find someone probably when you are least expecting it.

even i have been bingoed, but you will change your mind.. erm no i know my mind you dont..
Faust
February 14, 2006
Yes, SingleCFer2, there is definitely hope. I had given up, and wasn't even looking when I met Merc on a regular forum. We are now engaged, and I am the happiest I have ever been in my life. You might find someone on a CF board, or another board, when you are least expecting it, like Merc said. Just never give up.

When I get bingoed, I look at them like they've lost what little mind they have, and laugh whilst saying No. I've even said, when they keep on, 'A snowball and hell come to mind'.
KidFreeLuvnLife
February 15, 2006
Hi SingleCFer2!

I have no personal experience with these sites but you can try them!

www.dinklink.com strictly no kids site
www.lookbetteronline.com/onlinedatingsites/Pet_lovers_singles.html www.animalpeople.com.
www.animalattraction.com
www.mustlovepets.com

I Googled "singles pet lovers" and came up with a ton of hits. I don't know if you are into pets but most "animal people" don't seem to be interested in kids. Good luck!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.