Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

How gross

Posted by annie35 
How gross
May 27, 2008
I was at the gym the other day watching my daughter's cheer practice and talking to one of the other moms and all the sudden all the girls were screaming and running off the floor.The reason? My 3 year old son had walked from the bathroom to the middle of the floor with his pants around his ankles hollering"Moooommmm, wipe my butttt!"Pricless.

This is not priceless, it is gross and proves that this woman has no life, if this is what amuses her.
Re: How gross
May 27, 2008
Wow. Um, yea. Uh, that's real funny. OH, I mean priceless. I forgot that everything kids do is considered "priceless." Don't you mean pathetic?

He'll make a fine husband one day.
May 27, 2008
Yes, unfettered shit is always a riot.
Anonymous User
May 27, 2008
And she lets a three year old go to a public restroom without accompanying him to the door at the very least? Or get hubby to do it? (Oh, if i suggest hubby I may hurt her widdle feelings because she is a noble single moooo.)
Nowadays, you cannot let a kid go to public restroom without going along. I would even say bring it into the ladies room where you can really keep an eye on him.
We are incapable of appropriate punishment for child predators (gutting them, tying over fire ant colony, etc...). We just wring our hands and whine that we cannot violate their pwecious civil liberties.. even when they've offended repeatedly. Until they kill a child, then it is permissible to execute them in 20 years while their scumbag lawyer tries to get it out of prison and back into the community. then do the boo-hoo act that it is paaaiiinful to execute this poor widdle pedophile... etc etc..
May 27, 2008
He's old enough to go into a public restroom alone, but not able to wipe his own ass?
Unbe-fucking-lievable.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
k-man
May 27, 2008
She didn't hear the little brat correctly. He was saying, "Moooommmm, kick my butttt!"

On the other hand, it is a minor miracle these days that a 3-year-old isn't still in diapers.

We live in an era when a 4-year-old boy giving a teacher's aide a hug is accused of sexual harassment and when everyone fears predators will snatch or molest their pweshus chyld. With today's environment, this 3-year-old's moo is incredibly lucky that no one called Child Protective Services or the cops over his appearance with his pants around his ankles. Now that would really have been priceless.
May 27, 2008
This nosey bastard's comment would have been met with, "Shut your face asshole, I'm not talking to you."

I guess being a breeder entitles you into everyone else's business.

married with rabbits Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
>...................My husband and I were talking of this one evening
> several years ago at dinner. Some duhd overheard
> me and gave me the, 'Do you have kids? Well, when
> you have kids sometimes you are in a hurry and
> it's all go go go.' I tried to explain to duhd
> that this was regular behavior of the boy's mom
> and that it was still inappropriate. But since I
> had the lack of a crotch fruit, I guess I wasn't
> valid.
May 27, 2008
the people we are going to visit this weekend, she still wipes her 5 year olds butt and laughs about it all the time.
I find it nasty and repulsive.
str8six
May 27, 2008
Oh GAWD annie, I hope you like wine LOL!
Catabat
May 27, 2008
WTF? She still has to wipe a 5 year old's butt? So pray tell, what does he do when he's at school? Either he comes home with messy pants every day, or she's being taken for a ride.

I mourn the days when if your kid wasn't toilet trained it didn't get to go to school. None of this namby pamby bullshit.
May 28, 2008
He just turned 5 and starts school next year, so she still has a few months before she has to explain to the teachers that her bundle of joy can't wipe his own butt.
She also still brast feeds him at night, when he won't sleep. She says that she can't let go of that bond. I guess he will still be on the tit when he goes to college.
Weird shit that mom's do, freak me out and make want to run and hide away from them all, where I do not have to see a snotty nose, shitty diaper, or flat / deflated boob that a kid is sucking on
str8six
May 28, 2008
Ew. Kids are just gross. Always sticky and stinky and have some kind of nasty goop coming out of every orifice.

I feel like such an immature person to say that, but it's true. I can't help it, it's just the way I feel. shrug
May 28, 2008
I agree str8six. I adore my nephews but they are always gooey, smeared up and sticky. When they leave our house, I have to spend about 1/2 hour going around finding the sticky little hand prints they've left, and wash them off.

Then out comes the paint roller to cover up the hand prints on the flat walls.
Anonymous User
May 28, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> I agree str8six. I adore my nephews but they are
> always gooey, smeared up and sticky. When they
> leave our house, I have to spend about 1/2 hour
> going around finding the sticky little hand prints
> they've left, and wash them off.
>
> Then out comes the paint roller to cover up the
> hand prints on the flat walls.

yep, why is it that the buggers have to touch everything?
May 28, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> She also still brast feeds him at night, when he
> won't sleep. She says that she can't let go of
> that bond. I guess he will still be on the tit
> when he goes to college.
> Weird shit that mom's do, freak me out and make
> want to run and hide away from them all, where I
> do not have to see a snotty nose, shitty diaper,
> or flat / deflated boob that a kid is sucking on
PWND!! She clearly admits that she could care less about her OWN PRECIOUS chyyyyyyld's well being...seriously, she still breast feeds at night simply because SHE can't let go of that bond, and by bond I'm sure she means veiled sexual stimulation. ANYONE can breed for any reason, no matter how perverted, can't they?

I think the next time someone bingo's me, I'm going to say "I don't breed because I can't stand parents". It's THEIR fault I don't breed because, as far as I can tell, they're all PSYCHO (and not in a good way). If you don't raise your child THEIR way, they get all nuts. If you don't want to talk about children, they get all whiny. Their whole lives revolve around their children, and if a parent doesn't play that game, they get all freaked out. If you have one, you have to have more or you're abusing your kid. If you don't buy (insert fancy kindercrap here), you are an awful parent. If you do buy something for your kid that none of the other kids in the neighborhood has, they've all got to buy it. Who the hell would want to associate themselves with such people?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login