Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

*12* Miscarriages?!

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
*12* Miscarriages?!
April 06, 2013
I was reading an article on Babble about the worst mistakes parents make when talking to kids when I came across the short bio of the woman that posted it:

Devan McGuinness is the writer of the lifestyle blog Accustomed Chaos, which chronicles her life with a husband, 3 kids (and hoping for 1 more), 2 cats and living gluten-free. After surviving 12 miscarriages, Devan founded Unspoken Grief, a resource & support site for those touched by perinatal and neonatal loss.

I have never in my life heard of someone having a dozen miscarriages. That has to be a record of some sort.
Re: *12* Miscarriages?! Is this a record?
April 06, 2013
She must be a joy to live with. Every few months, plop goes another one, then hysterical drama for weeks.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Re: *12* Miscarriages?!
April 06, 2013
Snark Shark
That is one toilet I'm EXTRA GLAD I don't have to clean.

spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing

Holy shit, Shark. Dude. Not while I'm sipping bourbon with my laptop in my lap!

My tits and ass with soul, baby!
Anonymous User
April 06, 2013
Wow, that's fucking insane. And yet she wants JUST ONE MOAHR! Why is it always just one more with these people? It's like a crack addict taking a hit before rehab "just one moahr hit! one more and I'm done!"
April 06, 2013
Why is that woman not viewed as a serial murderer ?
April 06, 2013
cassia
Why is that woman not viewed as a serial murderer ?

If certain lawmakers in Mississippi and Georgia get their way, she will be.

She has been pregnant 15 times? And after 12 miscarriages, still wants one more? Isn't the definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results?

April 06, 2013
agatha trunchbull
Snark Shark
That is one toilet I'm EXTRA GLAD I don't have to clean.

spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing spewing water due to laughing

Holy shit, Shark. Dude. Not while I'm sipping bourbon with my laptop in my lap!

Proof positive that Gawd believes in abortion. Teehee! bouncing and laughing
April 06, 2013
How do you "survive" a miscarriage?

Does that mean I've just "survived" another menstrual cycle? WTF!

You survive a plane crash. You survive a car crash. You survive a murder attempt. With a miscarriage you flush it down or bury your bloody underwear and move on! ><

Too harsh?
April 06, 2013
krysinsa
Wow, that's fucking insane. And yet she wants JUST ONE MOAHR! Why is it always just one more with these people? It's like a crack addict taking a hit before rehab "just one moahr hit! one more and I'm done!"

It's like Groundhog Day for this moo's uterus. confused smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
April 06, 2013
It makes me wonder if some of those "miscarriages" were fake.

This Moo seems like a total drama queen and fucking attention whore.

I wouldn't doubt for one minute if she faked some of them just for udder rubs.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
April 06, 2013
"Unspoken Grief"? :eh??

It's not "unspoken" at all! They NEVER shut up about their angel clumps - ever. Jesus wept, what a mawkish load of monkey shite.

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

April 06, 2013
drake
It makes me wonder if some of those "miscarriages" were fake.

This Moo seems like a total drama queen and fucking attention whore.

I wouldn't doubt for one minute if she faked some of them just for udder rubs.

So this! I think some of these moos want the miscarriage attention or just refuse to acknowledge they can't get pregnant that they label a normal period that is 12 hours later than normal a "miscarriage." On the rare occasions I have wondered over to a moo board there is always a lot of mooing and lowing about "silent" miscarriages and all the grief that goes with them because doctors won't lick their udders and give them a fake diagnosis for them to grieve over.
April 07, 2013
My period was a week late this month.

Does that mean I can claim I had a miscarriage so that I can have everyone feel sorry for me?

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
April 07, 2013
aliceblue
Bourbon for lunch Aggie? I'm impressed. I'll have to try it ... just not on the same night as one of my popcorn and scotch suppers.

Every Saturday is liquid lunch Saturday. :-) Come over any time, any Saturday! :beer

My tits and ass with soul, baby!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login