Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

971 In The Gym

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
KidFreeLuvnLife
971 In The Gym
February 14, 2006
"That made me feel very warm and smug inside." LC, you are so right! Hearing a comment like that would make any of us CF'ers feel very warm and smug and even MORE thankful that we are Childfree. And it's true, we CF'ers can live a more lavish lifestyle (within our means, of course) because we don't have a screaming shit loaf demanding every free dime we have.
CF VTer
Re: 971 In The Gym
February 14, 2006
We had a New Year's Eve party a few years back. Our XMas tree is decorated with antique glass ball ornaments. One of the women (who happens to have a daughter) said, "How do you manage to have a tree that's so nice...Oooooh, that's right, you don't have kids!"

No ma'am, we don't. smiling smiley

Every year DW and I remember that comment as we decorate.
CF Scorpio
Re: 971 In The Gym
February 14, 2006
LOL! Great post!

When DH and I bought our beautiful 3-bedroom 1700-square-foot waterfront house last August, a couple that came to our housewarming party said to me, "We were just discussing whether we'd be able to live in a house this SMALL!"

HUH? Why wouldn't this house be big enough for a couple? Oh, yeah...did I mention they're empty-nesters who live in a 4000 square foot house. WHY do they need all that room? Breeders, yecch!
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.