Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

972 teenage breeder martyr

Posted by Nour 
Nour
972 teenage breeder martyr
February 14, 2006
**I am a firm supporter of "baby wearing."***

More proof that breeders consider a baby a fashion accessory.
I'm wearing my UGGs, crochet shrug and a baby!
KidFreeLuvnLife
Re: 972 teenage breeder martyr
February 14, 2006
Is this the same teenage-breeder-ho-bag Emilia from post 946? Sure sounds like it. Or maybe stupidity just comes with that name. We should give her some sage advice and tell her to put her living cum-wad up for adoption before she ruins it's life. She sounds way too immature to be raising a child.
Feh
February 14, 2006
Um, is the phrase "Bed. Made. Lie." appropriate here? Yes, yes it is.

Waaahhhhhh...waaaaaahhhh....I had a baby, now I have to raise it. It's so HAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRD! I didn't know how to use a condom, take a pill or say no. I don't know how to let the baby have a nap and then go out while it's well-rested and happy. I don't know how to hire a babysitter. The baby screams all night and I never knew babies could do that! They don't let women with babies in Dennys! I can't get drunk! I can't smoke pot! I can't listen to loud music! I have no money! I never have time for sex no more! Everything is sticky! My ass is fat!! My gut flops over my low-rise jeans! I never saw a baby before I had one, how was I supposed to know that it was going to be soooooooo hhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaard???!! Mooooooommmmmmiiiiieeeesss like me dooooooon't matter!!! WAHHHHH!

Anonymous User
February 15, 2006
hahahahahnaaaaaahaaaaaaaahaaaa
Sorry, you can't reply to this topic. It has been closed.