Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

too many to actually snark

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
too many to actually snark
May 28, 2008
Face it, there are too many on TMC and TDC to post and snark..
-------
""admit... I completely lost it today. All three kids were screaming and I just started bawling. I could not control it. The sobs shook my whole body. With three kids under four one a newborn, I wonder if this is postpartum, or if I am just down in the dumps. Either way I felt a little better after the "fit" I had. But I know I scared the four year old to death!! I just lost it! ""
-----------

hey stooopid moooo
it is called birth control... you tooo stoooopid to know what causes kids?
hey stoooopid moooo
you think I feel sorry for you?
yeah you scared them but I doubt you taught them anything... save that they have a whacked out stooopid brood sow moo who freaks out because she is a stoooopid brood sow
Re: too many to actually snark
May 28, 2008
Mommy cries because she had you.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
May 29, 2008
Pathetic. I hope they love their misery cuz it's there to stay!!!!!!!!!
May 29, 2008
has anyone snuck in and trolled them?
May 29, 2008
would we do something like that... make comments as its anonymous, so we can get others to post replies wink...

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login