Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Soon To Be Homeless Cat

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
Soon To Be Homeless Cat
May 29, 2008
About 3 years ago, this trash moved across the street from us from a neighboring state. These people are 2 of the most vile, nastiest people on the face of this planet, they have no regard for anyone that lives around them. Their dog - whom I adore - is left outside to bark constantly. Their house is up for sale, thank the gods.

They had 5 cats but got rid of 4 of them. The last one, a pretty gray and white dude, is left outside constantly. I hear him newing at the door in the dead of winter to get inside. He comes over to watch our cats through the windows.

The other day their daughter, pretty decent kid despite the parents, came over to tell me she was moving next month. Knowing how little they seem to care about the cat, I asked, "Oh, I bet XXX is looking forward to having a new home too." To which she replied, "Oh, he's not going with us, my mom's leaving him here. He will have to find a new home."

What the fuck is wrong with people? We've got 5 cats. They require very little maintenance and give us 10,000,000,000 times the amount of joy. How much trouble can one cat be? They've got kids for christ sake. I'd sooner leave them outside and bring the cat in!
Re: Soon To Be Homeless Cat
May 29, 2008
A "mean" rabbit? If the rabbit is mean, it's because it's being mistreated. I had rabbits my whole life, my mom still has a bunny, and none of them were ever mean.

I would take him except that I've got 3 males and 2 females. Cats are best kept in pairs and up until our fairy princess died of a blood clot last year, we had 3 and 3.

Our one male would not take too kindly to another male in the house. And I could see a real pissing contest ensuing.

I would definitely find a home for him, though. That's IF I could even catch the rascal, anytime I've ever tried to call him over to pet him, he runs. He may change his mind, though, after being left to fend for himself and he's hungry. LOL
Catabat
May 29, 2008
Poor baby. I really hope you can find another home for him, or at least look out for him until he finds his own. Cats often will.
May 29, 2008
Please just feed him and give him a place to stay outside.

Maybe your cats will get used to him eventually. I tell my cats that it's tough, they have to put up with all the other cats because they get to live here. They can go live somewhere else (those that go outside) if they don't like what is on my menu.
May 29, 2008
KFLL, it's too bad you can't get away with dumping your trashy neighbors across the street outside.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
May 29, 2008
Where are you? I'll take him if you are close enough. I have 3 but I can't stand the thought of him being homeless.
May 29, 2008
i am not a cat person as such.. and i live another continent away.. but i would help if i could

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
May 29, 2008
More trailer trash. May they be infested with lice, scurvey, and whatever other plague could be inflicted on them.
May 29, 2008
no thats cruel............. to lice..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
May 29, 2008
I am in northeast PA.

I just hope that they take him with them. But if they do, chances are, he'll end up allowed to go outside and heavens knows what fate will meet up with him there. Horrible kids, poison, coyotes, cars, you name it. Lots of people hate he roaming neighborhood cat and will do anything to exterminate it.

Either way, that nasty sow should have never gotten pets.

And this bitch is nosey to boot. Last year when hubby and I had our yard sale, she was over nosing around asking questions and peeking in our windows. What an idiot.
May 29, 2008
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I am in northeast PA.
>
> I just hope that they take him with them. But if
> they do, chances are, he'll end up allowed to go
> outside and heavens knows what fate will meet up
> with him there. Horrible kids, poison, coyotes,
> cars, you name it. Lots of people hate he
> roaming neighborhood cat and will do anything to
> exterminate it.
>
> Either way, that nasty sow should have never
> gotten pets.
>
> And this bitch is nosey to boot. Last year when
> hubby and I had our yard sale, she was over nosing
> around asking questions and peeking in our
> windows. What an idiot.

I'm in Balto. Is that a haul?
May 29, 2008
KFLL, I hope the breeders don't take the cat with them and instead allow someone who has a sense of responsibility to adopt him; he deserves better people.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login