Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Some Stats.

Posted by str8six 
str8six
Some Stats.
May 29, 2008
I am hoping that by starting this thread, some of y'all can help and contribute any findings you come across. I know it's 11 years old, but certainly gives us a decent idea of where we are. I will add more as I find the information and would love to see everyone else's additions if they have any. Scroll through all the mamby-pamby bullshit and go all the way to the bottom to the last chart. It gives you a good idea of black vs. white single mothers along with their ages:

str8six
Re: Some Stats.
May 29, 2008
And another, a bit more updated but similar in stats regarding black/white/(and hispanic):

http://www.guttmacher.org/pubs/fb_ATSRH.html

A small excerpt:

"•Black women have the highest teen pregnancy rate (134 per 1,000 women aged 15-19), followed by Hispanics (131 per 1,000) and non-Hispanic whites (48 per 1,000).[27]"
str8six
May 30, 2008
Here's another from the CDC:

http://www.cdc.gov/Features/dsTeenPregnancy/

An excerpt from this one:

In 2006, 435,427 births occurred to mothers aged 15-19 years, a birth rate of 41.9 per 1,000 women in this age group.(1) The Hispanic and non-Hispanic black teen pregnancy rates are three times higher than the white teen pregnancy rate.(2) The teen birth rate rose between 2005 and 2006 for the first time since 1991.(1)
Anonymous User
May 30, 2008
You looking for editorialization? Gawd, most of us have known this for years & years. The only ones who don't seem to 'get' it are the politicians.
After all, these teen moos are food and fodder for all the government programs. Despite their posturing and presentation of 'poor little stupid girls and victims of x,y,z' and all that sh** the bottom line is they are nothing but cattle. Cattle to be manipulated, used, and encouraged to breed. The problems these teen whores cause with their stupid, selfish, greedy breeding is jobs to a whole phalanx of industries set up to 'help' these morons and their stupid spawn. However, breeding is subtly encouraged in order to ensure a steady supply of cattle.
Anonymous User
May 30, 2008
Yeah! this is all stuff, i have seen and known for years, no need for stats. I have been called racist for saying these things for yrs.
May 30, 2008
two cents ¢¢ Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> You looking for editorialization? Gawd, most of us
> have known this for years & years. The only ones
> who don't seem to 'get' it are the politicians.
> After all, these teen moos are food and fodder for
> all the government programs. Despite their
> posturing and presentation of 'poor little stupid
> girls and victims of x,y,z' and all that sh** the
> bottom line is they are nothing but cattle. Cattle
> to be manipulated, used, and encouraged to breed.
> The problems these teen whores cause with their
> stupid, selfish, greedy breeding is jobs to a
> whole phalanx of industries set up to 'help' these
> morons and their stupid spawn. However, breeding
> is subtly encouraged in order to ensure a steady
> supply of cattle.

The politicians do get it because of what you said about the government programs. They make it so that the welfare hos are better off as bastard factories than as workers.

The social services industry is very much alive and growing. There is a Head Start office across the street from me. As I walk down my street, I see places that have WIC services and other goodies for those living off the people who work.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
str8six
May 30, 2008
Nope. Not looking for any kind of goddammned editorializing. This is just a spin-off on one of my recent posts as some folks, including myself were curious of the hard-core evidence.

I work in public safety. I know. But it's still nice to see inarguable statistical facts.
Anonymous User
May 30, 2008
Yep, do tell catmeow. That is the sad part, and these hos' vote.
Why do you think these politicians are so keen on disarming the American public? They KNOW that it will NEVER STOP criminals from obtaining them and more important, that our last line of real defense will be removed. (The government will never be able to remove every last gun even from decent people, so some will be able to fight back.) The people really afraid of an armed citizen is... the politicians followed by criminals. (That can be proven regarding criminals.)
I really think what is being banked on is that eventually, the resources for these parasites will stop for whatever reason. With the population disarmed, there will be no way in hell we can defend ourselves from the hordes of entitlement minded people who will give themselves permission to loot stores, and rampage through neighborhoods and loot houses and kill homeowners.(after all, it will be for their chyldrun.)
Of course, the government solution will be to say 'we can stop them, but you have to give up your right(s) to (x,y,z..) whatever they want x y & z to be (first and foremost, the legal protections the constitution provides us from government itself. Breeding will also be included too, eventually). The sheeple will sign these over just to survive, and THAT will be when the military will go in and open fire on these people. The carnage will be mind-boggling but, after all, the consensus was to remove 'rights' and the protections of the constitution.. so there ultimately will be no recourse for the survivors on either side.
May 30, 2008
The later article claims that contraceptives are used more often. What is up with the rising teen pregnancy? What I am gathering is that the pregnancy is desired and encouraged. Religious freaks are getting their way, are they not?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login