Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Went out to eat and felt like saying: MUST YOU FUCKEN BREED us off the PLANET

Posted by Anonymous User 
I went out to eat last night. I was 100% surrounded by breeders, In the booth behind me was this couple with 2 cunt nuggets and she was pregnant, To the right of me was this single MOO, with 2 kids. 1 was in a high chair and below on the floor was a coloring book, pencils, 2 hot wheels cars and food, behind them was a grand moo, and single moo with a new born, totally white trash looking, the booth behind my wife was a young couple, maybe 20 yrs old, they had a 3-4 yr old, yelling and crying the whole time, while the breeders did nothing.

I really want to know, what is so fucken great about having kids, that every single asshole on the planet seems to shit them out, most more than 1.

I felt like telling the couple behind me with 2 kids and pregnant..........

MUST YOU FUCKEN BREED US OFF THE PLANET?????

Its getting where I just dont want to go out to eat anymore!! When did it get so bad, It seems like its totally out of control.
Hope this story makes you feel a bit better.
I have been to several bike rallies, where breeders bring their soul suckers to look at us freaks. Then when one of us freaks throws up the finger, smokes, drinks, uses a curse word, or takes off their top the breeders get offended and go get the cops.
We yell at them to not bring their kids to an adult function and expect us to behave, we then throw them the finger and continue on with what we were doing.
They get so pissed and then the get even more pissed when the cops basically tell them the same thing. I mean come on there are thousands of bikers, we are know to be rough around the edges and not give a damn what others think, don't bring your kid to gawk at us and not expect us to fuck with you a bit.
I so enjoy it, it is my way of throwing up a big ole "f" you to all those people for all the times their precious soul suckers ruined my dinner or lunch.
I try very hard to go to non family friendly places. But the breeders are everywhere and they are rude enough not to remove their nose pickers when they come over and stare at you.
I hear you on this one, my friend. I commented to str8six about this previously.

Hubby and I also ride. We go to rallies a couple times a year and all we're starting to see anymore is fucking breeders on bikes with kids. They're not even "real" bikers. They're fucking posers who have made a shit mound of their life so they feel they need to take up a "cool" hobby, but oh, least we forget, can't leave the kids home, so moo learns to ride and they each tote a kid on the bike with them.

Even in Sturgis, one of the biggest, busiest rallies in the country. Fucking breeders everywhere.

The best example of the non-biking breeders is the Wildwood rally. They KNOW that this rally is always held the last "summer" weekend of the summer yet they come with their widdle famblees in tow and scream and yell about the noise, etc. Yea, screaming at a bunch of Pagans will get your ass kicked REAL fast.

And you are right. They cry, whine, complain and get up in your shit if their pweshus widdle woaf *GASP*!!!!! hears a swear word, sees someone drinking or sees a tit. Not to mention the dumbass moo was probably one of those rabid tit-feed-in-public whores to begin with, but it's not her tit out in public so it's WRONG.

They all make me sick. Stay the fuck home.

annie35 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
...............I have been to several bike rallies, where
> breeders bring their soul suckers to look at us
> freaks. Then when one of us freaks throws up the
> finger, smokes, drinks, uses a curse word, or
> takes off their top the breeders get offended and
> go get the cops.............
On the noise issue: the airshow I attended was LOUD. I saw tons of moos with ear protection and their crying children had none. Mental.
Yep. Me and hubby no longer go to rallies because of that. I swear. A lot. And 'fuck' is my favorite word. I use the word 'fuck'. A lot. And when I'm riding and stop at a bar for a beer, I say 'fuck' ALL the time.

I have offended many, many a parent by my swearing but that's OK. I have to be diplomatic and careful at my job. So, when I'm out on MY time, in a bar or at an obnoxious concert AT a bar, I'm going to swear. And probably use the word 'fuck' more times then you ever thought one human could say it.

I advise you keep your kids the FUCK away from me grinning smiley
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> I hear you on this one, my friend. I commented to
> str8six about this previously.
>
> Hubby and I also ride. We go to rallies a couple
> times a year and all we're starting to see anymore
> is fucking breeders on bikes with kids. They're
> not even "real" bikers. They're fucking posers who
> have made a shit mound of their life so they feel
> they need to take up a "cool" hobby, but oh, least
> we forget, can't leave the kids home, so moo
> learns to ride and they each tote a kid on the
> bike with them.
>
> Even in Sturgis, one of the biggest, busiest
> rallies in the country. Fucking breeders
> everywhere.
>
> The best example of the non-biking breeders is the
> Wildwood rally. They KNOW that this rally is
> always held the last "summer" weekend of the
> summer yet they come with their widdle famblees in
> tow and scream and yell about the noise, etc.
> Yea, screaming at a bunch of Pagans will get your
> ass kicked REAL fast.
>
> And you are right. They cry, whine, complain and
> get up in your shit if their pweshus widdle woaf
> *GASP*!!!!! hears a swear word, sees someone
> drinking or sees a tit. Not to mention the
> dumbass moo was probably one of those rabid
> tit-feed-in-public whores to begin with, but it's
> not her tit out in public so it's WRONG.
>
> They all make me sick. Stay the fuck home.

All the real bikers should show up wearing those "SAVE THE PLANET- STOP BREEDING" t shirts from cafe express. Or some other such anti-breeder wear.
I also ride - but sport bikes - and THAT keeps the crotchfruit far away. There's no way to put a Fruit on an R1 or CBR or ZX10!
I've got a rule when it comes to restaurants -- if I see more than ONE pushchair in the vestibule or a clutch of those highchairs or booster-seats stacked up by the coatrack when I walk in, I'm outta there and not going back. I don't pay good money to eat a civilised meal in a flippin nursery.

If I wanted to hear nineteen shouty verses of Old MacDonald Had A Farm before I get through the soup and salad, I'd have taken my lunch over to Tumbling Tots Day Care Centre and sat cross legged on the mat in the middle of the floor admist The Morning Sing Song and ate.
Breed us off the planet is right.
This weekend we went to a state park to enjoy the glorious weather. Now, I am embarrassed to admit that I haven't been to a state park in years, and wow, have things changed.

We took a drive around to look at the campsites as we've got a tent we're planning on using and every site had a hugeass camper/winnebago parked in it. I mean, EVERY FUCKING ONE. We did not see one single tent, which I guess makes sense. When I camp, I want to hear the sounds of nature, and not some big camper generator whirring away so the occupants can have air conditioning and tv. I don't want to have to hike for 12 miles to get to some remote site that I then have to clear of brush, I just want to pitch my tent, set up my chair, start a fire and drink some wine. We didn't see many kids, but I'm assuming that's because they were in the campers watching tv, or something.

Then we went to the beach area where the hiking trails all start from. Woah nelly, maybe this was were all the kids were? Seriously, every family with kids had at least 4, and most had more. I saw a couple hippy families (you can tell by the dreadlocks/patchouli stink) with 8-10 kids each. While I'm sure some of those kids were probably just family friends, there is no way on earth breeding your own commune is any greener than NOT BREEDING.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I don't get that sort of "camping." Having all the comforts of home, in my humble opinion, is NOT camping. I like roughing it as much as possible. Tent, food, a pot, alcohol, is all I need.

But I guess when your kids are idiots who can't function unless they are in front of a TV or video game, the famblee bus is the only way to go.

They should all stay home.

There should also be some sort of rule about the noise those fucking generators make, I wouldn't want to hear that either. May as well go camping in NYC.

And yes, how are those huge monstrosities, GREEN, anyway?
A long time ago, when I went to AZ on my motorcycle, I stopped at a campground somewhere in TN, OK.. I can't remember exactly where..
Some woman in a campground had this pool that must have been a good 10 feet across and 3 feet deep.
I was so flabbergasted at the size of the thing (God help the campgrounds waterbill that month.) I asked 'why on earth she had it there..'
"Oh, snotleigh has to have his pool...".
I tried to remain polite..
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> I don't get that sort of "camping." Having all
> the comforts of home, in my humble opinion, is NOT
> camping. I like roughing it as much as possible.
> Tent, food, a pot, alcohol, is all I need.
If you have all the comforts of home, why even leave? It's much cheaper to stay there.

> They should all stay home.
Always and forever. People shouldn't be allowed to leave their neighborhoods until they and/or their children, are over 18.
Even more baffling is where do they store this shit? The campers seemed way bigger than would fit in an normal garage, and I know A LOT of folks live in subdivisions with asinine rules about not parking shit like this in your driveway.
>
> There should also be some sort of rule about the
> noise those fucking generators make, I wouldn't
> want to hear that either. May as well go camping
> in NYC.
The real sad thing is, there didn't seem to be any options for simple old tent camping beyond hiking in and totally roughing it, or sucking it up and putting up with the assholes and their giant campers.

> And yes, how are those huge monstrosities, GREEN,
> anyway?
I'm not sure if the 10 kid hippies were involved in the camper mess, or if they were just visiting for the day.
There is no way on earth that these campers/winnebagos are green. Every camper I saw had to be towed by a huge pickup truck, and of course the winnebagos get horrendous mileage. The odd thing was, most of them looked brand new (from the outside), like they'd all been purchased within the past two years...then again, I don't know about such things, so possibly everyone just takes really good care of them, and they're all 10+ years old.

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
I used to think that about the RV mentality, and you're right about the people you saw. But the other side of it is, you got your own bed and personal effects, so you get to be right there at the lake or the woods or whatever and don't have to wonder if the maid did a good job or just figured the sheets LOOK clean enough so why bother?

But you are probably right about those people, it probably is all about TV and video games and air conditioning.
poofy_puff Wrote:
> I used to think that about the RV mentality, and
> you're right about the people you saw. But the
> other side of it is, you got your own bed and
> personal effects, so you get to be right there at
> the lake or the woods or whatever and don't have
> to wonder if the maid did a good job or just
> figured the sheets LOOK clean enough so why
> bother?
There are no maids whilst camping, which is what people are supposedly doing in the camp ground. You bring something for protection from the elements (tent), you bring your sleeping bag. These are your possessions, no one else is caring for them. If you want "all the comforts of home" like a hotel, then what's the difference between parking the RV in a campground, or parking it in a Walmart parking lot. Either way, you've got to unhitch to drive to the lake, or tow a car for driving. And there are RV parks, and campgrounds with RV electricity hook ups, but they're a bit more expensive than a state park (though it doesn't make much sense to me to save $20 and clog up a state park with something that probably cost close to $90,000.)

I'm not talking about pop-up campers, or little tow-behinds that an average car can pull. These are huge Winnebagos, or giant tow-behinds that need one of those pick up trucks with the dual back wheels. They have electricity and toilets which necessitates them running on generator power to provide that electricity, because the campsites in state parks don't have electric hook ups. This causes a constant hum, which is fine if there's only a couple in the campground. However, when every campsite is set up with a humming camper, it does drown out the sounds of nature, and can actually be quite loud (and obviously irritating) for people who do not wish to have solid walls surrounding them WHILE CAMPING OUTDOORS. There are RV parks that people could go to, with electric hook ups even.

--Me
poofy_puff Wrote:
> I used to think that about the RV mentality, and
> you're right about the people you saw. But the
> other side of it is, you got your own bed and
> personal effects, so you get to be right there at
> the lake or the woods or whatever and don't have
> to wonder if the maid did a good job or just
> figured the sheets LOOK clean enough so why
> bother?
>
> But you are probably right about those people, it
> probably is all about TV and video games and air
> conditioning.

The children are unable to entertain themselves. Wait till the gas bills start rollin' in.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login