Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

2719 Brats at Work

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
2719 Brats at Work
June 02, 2008
Yea, just what everyone wants. The smell of a shitty diaper being changed as they are trying to eat theirlunch at their desk because they have a looming deadline, while moo takes her good old time caring for Shitford during the work day.

A male breeder at my office bitched about 2 dogs that used to come with a female co-worker once a week for a school program. Yet this is the same fucktard that thought kids should be allowed at the office. Sorry, I'd rather dogs or other pets in the office any day.
Re: 2719 Brats at Work
June 02, 2008
Employers like these give breeders another excuse to dump their work on those of us who have no fuckturds with the company's blessing.

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Anonymous User
June 02, 2008
Uh, they need to go in a public restroom to change a diaper. To change diapers anywhere else is unsanitary and exposes others to germs and illnesses. This is a public health hazard.

I once had to talk to a restaurant manager, because I was in El Chico's and a mom was changing her child's diaper in the booth at their table. I told the manager this was a health hazard and I would report it if he did not talk to the parents about this.
June 02, 2008
In these workplaces, I wouldn't doubt it if the breeders could change diapers at their desks or in conference rooms. I can just see a moo or duh changing a shitrag during a meeting because brat howled for a change. two faces puking

It's allllll to helllllp the overworked parrennnnttts! (Yeah, this part is sarcasm.)

Keep working more hours, CF people! Millions of breeders depend on us.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login