Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

No I am not going to be part of the support team

Posted by annie35 
No I am not going to be part of the support team
June 03, 2008
SIL still can't get knocked up, so she is going to the doctor for tests. MIL wants to know if hubby and I are going with the rest of the family to be part of her support team.
She is not terminal, she just can't get knocked up, not a big deal in my opinion.
I don't give a crap if she can't get pregnant. I consider it good news that she can't, this woman does not need to reproduce, she is lazy and selfish. Her kid will suffer because of her lazy and selfish ways.
Re: No I am not going to be part of the support team
June 03, 2008
Great gods. WTF is with these attention whores? An ex-friend of mine was like that. So high maintenance I wanted to kill her. Tell her you're far too busy with your interesting childfree life and send her a nice "thinking of you" card. BLEAH

If there is any REAL justice in the world, she won't be able to get repugnant AT ALL.
She wants a bunch of people to go with her to her doctor's appointments? Why?
Holy fuck, "support team???" I take it "rest of the famblee" means others are in on this besides the couple & MIL/FIL?

Sounds like another way to rally up the 'fam in case SIL needs $$$ or resources for this breeder science experiment. Either way she is an attention-whore like KFLL said & will continuously want to be pregnint' so she will have an excuse to remain a lazy ass.

Your MIL deserves all the money, energy, and time-draining that she is bringing upon herself.
June 03, 2008
Ask if you get to watch them fuck.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
"I have learned that pleasing everyone is impossible, but pissing everyone off is easy and fun as hell"

:eatu
June 03, 2008
ITA with grizzlycat. Watch your wallet and your body bits.

Next thing you know, they will be asking for some cash, probably after they hit up the in-laws. Does she have a sister? I suspect she may ask her for some eggs.

As far as "supporting" her, Good Grief! Whatever happened to modesty and dignity. Why can't she go to the doctor by herself?

She sounds like a Major Attention Whore.
June 03, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Ask if you get to watch them fuck.

grinning smiley

Hey, that IS part of the process, right?!
June 04, 2008
Is this like being an athletic supporter? Do you get to protect some nuts? Will you end up being all stinky and damp at the end?

"It truly is the one commonality that every designation of humans you can think of has, there's at least one asshole."
--Me
June 04, 2008
annie35 Wrote:
> SIL still can't get knocked up, so she is going to
> the doctor for tests. MIL wants to know if hubby
> and I are going with the rest of the family to be
> part of her support team.
> She is not terminal, she just can't get knocked
> up, not a big deal in my opinion.
> I don't give a crap if she can't get pregnant. I
> consider it good news that she can't, this woman
> does not need to reproduce, she is lazy and
> selfish. Her kid will suffer because of her lazy
> and selfish ways.

What does she mean by "suppport team"? Are you supposed to buy her things from Tiffany's every day? WTF does she mean????????
June 04, 2008
poofy_puff Wrote:
> Ask if you get to watch them fuck.

You, my dear, are a genius.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login